Ahmed Mohammed is a clock enthusiast and head of the 'Cool Clocks Clan' did absolutely nothing wrong with bringing his...

Ahmed Mohammed is a clock enthusiast and head of the 'Cool Clocks Clan' did absolutely nothing wrong with bringing his bomb-looking clock to school. Why they would dismiss this obvious case of islamophobia is beyond me s m h

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/05/19/clock-boy-lawsuit-dismissed/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude the thing he made kinda looked like a bomb.

Because his dad coached him on what to do so they could sue for discrimination. But they have a poor grasp of the law and failed.

>TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

DO YOU RUN AWAY NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE AFRAID I MIGHT BE A BOMB??

Fucking moron.

in which part does this look like a black sphere with a fuse on it? Oh my god you're just saying that cause he's a muslim

He didn't explained the clock fast enough, he needs training in discrimination.

>black sphere with a fuse on it
what bomb has looked like this in the past century

>made
Disassembled, he pulled apart an alarm clock.

of course its a pathetic german defending a shitskin

well it sure did not look like a clock.

Well you are a mudskin so yea, I would run.

You can make a bomb look like anything.

Think about that for a second.

His father is a multiple offender that conspires in scandals for that sweet sweet court money.

But can you make anything look like a bomb?

you been watching too many looney toons nigger

yes

It's been pretty much proven by this point that the whole thing was a setup and I bet he did even more things to make it seem like a bomb too, but the witnesses at the school are too pussy to come out and say it. All is right in the world with the case being dropped, if only he could be counter-sued.

Okay shitposting aside, it's kind of surprising how absolutely noone of liberal crowd brings up 'Clock Boy' anymore. With all the media attention he got, you'd think he'd be their poster boy of 'incorrectly calling things an islamic terrorist attack' or something, but nope. None such things has happened

Cool clock Ahmed

lmao
if i saw that thing on a table i definitely wouldn't trust
you saying it wasn't his invention??? cunt, he invented the clock. better invention than you could come up with

Hey, check out this clock

More than the looks of the clock I think it was his way of presenting it.
When it happened I read that he showed it to multiple teachers at different ocations without saying a single fucking word, he (or his father) clearly wanted someone to get the wrong impression.

cool clock you got there! You can bring it over here any time

Obama personally stroked his little Muslim dick when he invited the scammer to the White House, and then he turned around and tried to sue the government for millions. Not even liberals could defend that so everyone shut the fuck up.

Americans have very very short attention spans. We've moved on to hundreds of new things to get offended about.

That's not the point, cuck. I bet you did nazi that coming, did you?

>All these idiots replying to German """""humor"""""

lol wut?

His invention ...a businessman's clock with briefcase. Pay him 15 mil for his work.

>I bet you did nazi that coming,
Explain.

95% of bombs in tv and movies ;^)

go away evil digits!

>clock enthusiast

its obvious he was inspired by this briefcase clock

I wish I saved the rock one

The rock one was edited to look like an ISIS training vid, too.
Good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs

wow thats violent as fuck!

delet this!

he ain't shittin'
it even says bomb

in about 4 months this will have happened 2 years ago

Was it a civil lawsuit that was dropped earlier?

i say leave the sand nigger alone. i'm sure he went to that school in qutar and they said ok, do something smart. he had that shit eating smile and couldn't do anything.

>cool clocks clan

I kek'd

>skin the color of diarrhea

erhäng dich

>his smile an optimism: gone

muslim scumbag

'Cool Clocks Clan'

dammit, i literally missed that

>'Cool Clocks Clan'

gg sven this made me giggle

Clock boy in 5 years

STRAWBERRY CLOCK IS THE KING OF CLOCKS
AHMED IS A FALSE PROPHET

Right before he showed it to the teacher that called the cops, he showed it to another teacher who literally told him to NOT show it to anyone else cause they might get the wrong impression or whatever. He knew exactly what he was doing.

They dismissed it because it's not part of the false flag

Easily makes the list of "World's Most Punchable Faces."

If you see something say something is what the government tells us.

Looks like a bomb tbqh.

wut

Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Clockshit BTFO.

No gibs here shitskin.

In silent film, perhaps.

How to spot the newfag

Well, you know what they say about German humor: "It's no laughing matter."

Novell

Kys

> little boy totally looks like MIT material, fuck your education your racist, why weren't you smart as this poor boy
> briefcase with wires looks totally like a clock to me what is wrong with you?
>He didn't have an ulterior motives, what $15 M?

ITT: some sad washed up adult feels jealousy over a middle school kid that got attention

we havent seen the end of clockboy. he thinks this is his big ticket and he wont let go so easily.

(you)

the photo where hes at google or whatever laughing is the most punchable photo of him.

Chill movie prop

>Germans can only shitpost sarcastically to retain plausible deniability in case cops raid their home looking for Islamophobic hate-speech

to think these were the guys that used to be nazis

go back to 9gag

if this would have been some kid named Moishe Goldstein from Haifa we'd never hear the end of it. There would be movies in Hollywood, Manhattan, Is-ra-hell,spoken of at every awards show, plays on and off Broadway, days of remembrance, kids would have to be taught what happened to Moishes' clock at school the kid would be on every AM morning show every night talk show, ad infinitum...

but what would the BND and GSG9 say?

O Allah, we have failed thee. I shall give to thine ten heads of America infidel as reparation for mt failure.

I miss the old Germany, the one who used to at least put up a fight before losing.

the iranian nuke