TRUMP LAWYERS RESEARCH IMPEACHMENT

>TRUMP LAWYERS RESEARCH IMPEACHMENT
>TRUMP LAWYERS RESEARCH IMPEACHMENT

>An impeachment is possible, one White House official said to CNN

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment/index.html?sr=twCNN051917donald-trump-white-house-lawyers-research-impeachment1006PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=37811831

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/trump-russians-nut-job-comey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Sources"
I am not even gonna give (you) a (you)

This is it. It's over this time.

>CNN
>Sources
>White House official

>people in the White House have no idea how impeachment works so they are (((Googleing))) it

>hurr the """source""" isn't named, so its obviously fake bullshit
Who are Wikileaks?

Fox News' Bret Baier : They know they're in trouble

YAWN... oh shills

>THIS IS FINALLY THE END FOR SCRUMPF SAYS REDDIT USER FOR 485th TIME SINCE JANUARY

>Democrats and jewish media shouts impeachment on a daily basis for months on end
>Trump's lawyers looks at what impeachment actually means to see what on earth they mean

Wow surely this is the end for him.

>im gonna shitpost about the president
>im gonna say he did x and remain anonymous
>im some random faggot jerking off lol i know everything

Sources say
Officials say
Experts say
Studies say

is how the media lies.

Did anybody watch Scott Adams today?

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

'§§§§§§§§§++%/"!

fuck off shill.

take CNN with you

And Bill Clinton was a lawyer who got impeached. bfd.

I'll never forget that dinner, glorious.

>muh sources

Why would researching impeachment be in any way an admission of guilt? I would hope they are researching to give Spicer some legal ammunition on what is impeachable and what isn't.

Those sources brought Flynn down. Don't underestimate anonymous sources :)

They know they're guilty

wait, this OP nigga from Malaysia?

hahahahaha

>CNN
>anything other than propaganda

YES.
DRUMPFKINS GOING DOWN GOING DOWN GOING DOWN

All of you will be arrested for hate speech. lolol
BEST TIMELINE EVER

what is impeachment anyway

Well CNN broke the news about Flynn. Look what happened to Flynn ;)

>sources bring down people

correlation is not causation shitskin.

Flynn brought himself down when he lied to pence. Flynn is not in indicted.

> CNN IS FAKE NEWS

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

> CNN IS FAKE NEWS

CNN IS FAKE NEWS

bb b-but PEDES
DRUMPF IS STILL OUR GOY RIGHT=????
AWWOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous sources have been a part of journalism since its inception.

You're just salty because you do not like what they have to say.

>"Sources say"
>not a shred of evidence
Every time.

>wikileaks source provides proof
>shitty cnn leaker doesn't
Basic stuff shariahblue

>;)

ANOTHER BOMBSHELL THIS TIME IT'S REUTERS

Former President Donald Trump to Russians:
President Donald Trump bragged to two top Russian officials last week that firing "nut job" FBI Director James Comey eased "great pressure" on him, The New York Times reported Friday.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to the Times. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
"I am not under investigation" he added.
cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/trump-russians-nut-job-comey/
[

Pretty much. #fake news

Sources say that you're a faggot. Can you prove otherwise? See now?

there's not enough echoes for all these sources

>trump gets impeached
>Pence becomes president
Idiot lefties didn't think this one through

> SOURCES

SOURCES

> SOURCES

SOURCES

like a strike on your record. Used to be it meant stepping down but Bill Clinton ended that narrative and continued on like literally nothing.

>CNN
/thread

They cant impeach him and they know it. They are just autistically screeching to have ammo for the next election cycle. sage

Wow ! Researching !!

Ohh my God!

GRONILD BRUMPFFFFFFFF

>gets impeached
>cites Bill Clinton
>doesn't step down.

we'll impeach him a second time!!

Who here /comfywithWolf/?

Leftists aren't known for their capability to think, user, only feelz.

>Can you prove otherwise?
Yes, yes I can.

And there it is.
The 4D chess.
Everybody look at that, while they have to admit "he is and was not under investigation", so there is nothing wrong.

dems btfo

>Democrats call for impeachment all the time
>Lawyers shouldn't be allowed to research why those claims are B.S.
Really?

Like clockwork, they are so predictable.

literally who?

And yet, anonymously sourced material has always been treated with skepticism unless it can be corroborated. You only have anonymous sources and no corroboration.

The source must be the russians.

Prove it, faggot.

>>An impeachment is possible, one White House official said to CNN

>source literally says "it's being done informally and out of an abundance of caution"

you're not even trying, you're just shilling CNN they're not even a credible source of information

COMEY WILL TESTIFY AFTER MEMORIAL DAY
>COMEY WILL TESTIFY AFTER MEMORIAL DAY

>Tfw next election even more states go red because of the way the DnC is acting.
It's going to be beautiful.

I don't understand what's wrong with liberals. Do they not realize that even if by some miracle Trump is impeached that he's going to be replaced by a more hardcore conservative? What exactly are they so happy about.

>CNN
Don't you have a drawthread you should be ruining?

>An impeachment is possible, one White House official said to CNN

Does CNN think Americans are this stupid? Your country has problems.

Trump about to be BTFO

also there's a big gap between "impeached" and "replaced." Trump can spin it to middle America as "look at how crooked DC is!"

They're children. They'd be happy to piss us off by taking out Trump, even if his replacement is literally Hitler.

except he won't and you'll disappear from this board that day as we laugh again.

clinton is

they cooperated during election season. wolf's doesn't do news. he does propaganda.

I doubt that new friend, i really doubt that.

I think if he is impeached it will be the end of the USA and you will probably die in the unrest.

What exactly is the media/demotards even claiming Trump did wrong? All I hear is "collusion" but collusion to do what? They really think Russia hacked the DNC on Trumps say-so? If not that then wtf are they even claiming the crime is?

nah, they'll have more lies printed on that day

and morons will predictably fall for it

A SOURCE TELLS US... EXPERTS SAY.... CNN IS FAKE NEWS

fag·got
ˈfaɡət/
noun
1. a male homosexual.
2. a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

The case is pretty simple, famalam. I am not a bundle of twigs, and I am not homosexual.

Ergo, I am not a faggot.

They're chimping out hardcore because they lost. That's all you need to know

>Sam Stein, Huffington Post: “But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet.”
>REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): “No, it has not been.”

OP's anus status:
[ ] unrekt
[ ] rekt
[x] absolutely ravaged

HuffPoo is fake news! Only Breitbart please

>collusion

can this day get any better???

I say you're a faggot, and I'm a trustworthy anonymous Danish source.
Ergo, you're a huge dongsucking homo.

Comey has repeatedly testified in a public setting and has repeatedly answered "I can't answer that in a public setting"
It's literally nothing.

You realize it's fucking Malaysia Mike right? He's been posting this shit 24/7 on Sup Forums for awhile now

What if it's real

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Don't forget that Clinton was impeached. Impeachment doesn't mean he'll be removed from office, and very unlikely to have impeachment proceedings with GOP control of both houses of congress. Intel committee seems to have no evidence of wrongdoing.

According to sources, you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Whoa, CNN said it, it must be true.

fu tl;dr

And source said you are a Faggot.

HOLY SHITT AHAHAHHA

I told you we'd eat Trump up. He was just an afterbirth. He just slithered out of his mother's filth.

>THIS IS FINALLY THE END FOR SCRUMPF SAYS REDDIT USER FOR 485th TIME SINCE JANUARY

remember when this shit was a big scandal?

simpler times

They have a bigger plan. They want to prove that the election was won via a crime, which would invalidate the election. If the election was fixed, they will try to have it invalidated, and have Hillary installed, or try to have another election which they will try to rig. These people will not stop, because there are no consequences for their behavior. We need to start shooting them.

ME RUN DRAW THREAD!!

WE KNOW for like a week
is he going to show his penis or what???