evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/mutations_05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no?

Bro your finger nails....

Put it in your ass and let it grow.

Literally the whole universe is proof of intelligent design

And stop chewing your fingernails

it is you

I get banned for posting about men wearing pussy hats and this shit is tolerated? Eat shit mods. You'll never catch me.

id love to hear this retarded theist argument

No because all tree seeds would be like that

>Is evolution proof of intelligent design?
really makes you think

lol satire

Not politics you fucking retarded shitstabber

This post is the single greatest argument against intelligent design.

a very thin piece of bread?

Yes.

Pussy hats?

Yes. It's a whistle designed by god himself. It was used by early humans to help lure their food away from the pack.
Praise God.

idk if it was intelligent or if it was even design.

but its pretty cool none the less.

also not politics.

That shit has to hurt

Selection bias, you didn't include the >99% of species that went extinct because they couldn't hack it.

It's proof you dismembered some sort of flying insect for a shitty Sup Forums post.

no its not you pig ignorant theist

>a seed is mutated to have a weird wing to become seed 2.0
>as a result it travels farther from the parent tree with more light
>grows and spawns more
>some of its seeds mutate again into even longer wings into 3.0
>even more successful
>repeat a lot
>seeds with cool wings
>brainlet theist sees one and thinks "Hurr God did it", posts on Sup Forums
you are here

It's the result of trillions upon trillions of seeds falling down over the course of thousands of years, and those with slightly better design than the last made it slightly further and therefor ended up being the trees that grew. Really not that hard to grasp.

The fact that it has similar features to other natural flying objects supports this, the object that fits the laws if nature best is eventually what nature will create.

WHY'D YOU POINT IT OUT AHHHHHHH

Then why don't seedbirds exist, dipshit?

why would you cut your nails that short? I want to fucking throat punch you.

>88
Yes, Hail Woden and prepare for Valhalla

>be tree
>no eyes, ears, sensory organs
>develop seeds that have complex aerodynamic apparatus to distribute seeds based on a fall pattern that will optimize terminal descent vs wind resistance to spread seeds further away from parent tree

Trees are what math would look like if it was alive.

likes this post

Explain yourself OP.
Aren't you proof of mental retardation?

Check-mate atheists.

>99% of the species
you mean the offshoots from perfection?

Jesus Christ - sort those cuticles sweetie

well.. evolution is guided somehow. It's absolutely not random, human body is the proof of that.

>inb4 HUURRR DURRR ONLY D4 STRONGAST ZURVIVEE

we used to be the strongest few evolutionary steps before

i'm just saying there's no cooler technology then technology intelligently designed after nature.

gotta give credit where credit is do.

nature is lit!

Have a look at evolutionary algorithms. It just shows you how much things can improve when there's enough time. There are a lot of random mutations in every generation and the strongest survive.

Yes

Is this proof of intelligent design?

It depends what you mean. A Rosicrucian would say it is evidence of an architect but not necessarily something you should worship.

Look into fractals, the golden ratio, and Pythagoreanism. As above, so below. And all that jazz.

Intelligent design?
>possibly.
Proof that the middle eastern war god is real?
>no

>tfw AI will be able to do this at computation speeds

Precisely. Evolutionary algorithms produce the exact kind of messy solutions that work beautifully that we see in nature.

That makes sense, but explain to me how complex components formed that are codependent on each other to function.

For example: a bee's stinger
Venom is useless without a means to inject it. A stinger is useless without venom. Do you expect me to believe that these two things coincidentally mutated at the exact same time? If not, then why aren't there tons of useless mutations like venom sacs that lead to nowhere that we can see today?

its a seed that helicopters its way down from the tree

Hey guys

>this whole thread
Or is it just summer?

what does summer have to do with anything?

I actually sometimes get that dry fingertip shit. Annoying as fuck.

fag

excuse me ? !

OUTOUTOUTOUTOUT

badass picture, bro!

If ID is true, then the Platypus is proof of polytheism. The goddamned thing was designed by a goddamn committee. Sorry Christfags.

If that came out of your nose, then no.

>If not, then why aren't there tons of useless mutations

There are, something like 50 benign mutation accumulate in an average adults life

I planted a bunch of these in the ground yesterday so trees will grow

is this repeat thread proof of OP's lack of intelligence?

Darwinist can explain this. The only ones that grew into trees were the ones that genetically mutated a wing. All others didn't grow into trees, thus only ones with larger wings grew and reproduced until this happened. Also, many different species of maple mutated differently after that.

How new are you?

Are you talking about moles?

And mutations are almost never passed on to kids. And when they are, they are never expressed because no mutation has ever been documented to be dominant.

An where is the busload of fags who are interested in your pufftaesque gardening endevours, you brainwaster?

How the hell does a TREE understand aerodynamics?

Is this a mix of species? How can one species separately evolve traits that are distinct to different families? Part beaver, snake, duck, otter & kangaroo.

>Are you talking about moles?

No im talking about germ line mutations
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/mutations_05

Apparently trees were before Irland even.
Non mind not blown cosequently

Reminder short fingernales are high-test.

If you have long fingernails you are a woman or gay, may as well lather them in garnish

LOWTEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

SHORT FINGERNAIL ALPHA NAIL ALPHA MALE

Still this doesn't explain my point about certain traits being interdependent on each other.

A venom sac by itself would be a was of resources and would harm that individuals chance of survival. A stinger by itself would do the same. Then how did these traits come to be? Did they really evolve at the exact same time?

they should be ever so slightly shorter than the skin on the tip of your finger, not WAY shorter.

I learned why the hard way in bootcamp, cutting them really short will fuck up any man after you use your hands enough.
Perhaps you type all day and dont have a physically active life, otherwise how would you not know this.

Nice load of shit you talk

It's like a real life pokemon...

GAME?

The number Pi and Fibonacci numbers this is proof of reasonableness all being.

ohh ohh ohh la la

Another example being a type of orchid that basically leads a bee through a tiny maze inside a bulb under the flower for pollination.

filename.png

Anyone who points to something and asks this question does not understand natural selection well enough. If you did it would be clear that the answer is no.

Im so tired of trying to explain the process, no matter how many times you try it just never gets through.
If someone wants to believe that the world was created through intelligent design i have no problem but dont fucking ask if you are not willing to learn and if you already have made up what your opinion will be after the discussion.

Was Jesus fat?

idk why I'm even responding to you but it's the FITTEST NOT THE STRONGEST you fucking moron. As in the most suited for the environment they live in.

>And mutations are almost never passed on to kids
Are you retarded?

True story so I'll
>green text.
>residential neighborhood.
>step outside to smoke a cigarette. Slight breeze
>but not enough that you would call it windy.
>Suddenly start hearing dozens of light snapping
>sounds. Helicopter seeds start raining out of the
>sky. Then hundreds, then thousands, from every
>tree in the neighborhood.
>this continued for 4-5 minutes, every tree around.
>the just as suddenly as it started, it stopped.
>they all stopped.
One of the most Fucked up things I ever saw.

umm,,,no sweetie. Let the big boys do the thinking.

Explain this image OP

he's been biting his fingernails,

that show mental illness or

inability to cope or

severe paranoia / schizophrenia

This individual isn't really worth trusting.

Hey sage lvl 81
You know that image was debunked only a few years after it was created?

It was created in the mid 1800s by the way, the guy's colleagues debunked it srsly it is a massive lie

And they say all leafs are degenerate idiots...

It's not a repeat you subversive deveitful academic jew

Of course it is. Darwin sure the hell didn't invent it! Or monkey for that matter? You'd think Darwin was black instead of jewish. Anyway I always liked those things. Little Helicopter for me to annoy whim-men with by throwing them up in the air and making sure they land silently in their hair. It's also fun to bring up loudly as possible in a restaurant so it makes her hotter and hotter (though they'll deny it). It's not a good tool to mess with colored people, as they usually don't stick to their afros, believe me, I tried.

Dude learn how to green text what the the fuck?
Also that's really cool.
More proof of my precious claim.

It usually just indicates laziness while also trying to keep a basic standard of hygiene. Biting the fingernails is the natural way of keeping nails short. Finger and toe nails develop natural fault lines which tear easily when they get long. When the nail gets torn slightly the natural response is to remove that part of the nail so it stops catching on stuff. As nails are quite hard this usually requires some technique to tear it with the fingers or to simply bite it and be done with it.
Other animals also exhibit this behaviour. Cats like to scratch when their claws start tearing and will scratch until the upper layer of their claw nail comes off.

No mental illness required. It's like pissing, shitting, eating, drinking, blinking and breathing. You don't even need to teach nail biting people will happily do it anyway.

Maple seeds. They're cool.

I used to do this. Was horrible....everything I touched caused pain.
I have since been able to limit myself to gnawing my fingernails only.

Still horrible habit.

Please tell me this isn't real

Seriously, how can a single burger be so fucking dumb? Is it genetics to blame or is it a Dog that created you with a disabled brain?

If it's not intelligent design, explain how animals evolved to contain toxin, like poisonous frogs. For that trait to come in handy they have to die, so then how are they passing on that trait? Checkmate faggots.

Cottonwood seeds are a much better example. They can float for miles depending on the wind.

Go tip yyour faggot Fedora back on reddit double nigger

I sometimes suspect Russians are a decade behind actual white people on the internet. In 2027 you'll look back at posts like this and cringe in embarrassment, Ivan.

If god isn't real then who invented science

uno atheists

Well, black dick is perfectly designed for your mouth.
Baptized on your face.

Because seedbird is a stupid fucking idea

Bird seed sells pretty well though