This is one of the questions I'm being asked by my community college's website when registering for classes

This is one of the questions I'm being asked by my community college's website when registering for classes.

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Don't go into debt over this bullshit. Your future self will thank you.

If you want your top choices you gotta click other

>androgynous

isn't that the same as gender neutral?

It's stupid. What's the fucking point for this shit?

Don't give them your money you fucking retard.
You help them push this by attending.

How are you even supposed to answer the question when they can’t even provide a coherent, non-self-contradictory definition of “gender”.

Click woman if you're a 6'5", 250lb hairy /fit/lord, otherwise choose Other and fill in 'Attack Helicopter'.

get a refund and go into trade school for electrician or HVAC

>community college
Well there's your problem

Answer should be, who gives a fuck I am trying to get a fucking education you assholes.

It is intel collection for intel agencies. Anyone who goes through college and picks any crazy bullshit gets put on the no TS clearance list for being crazy.

Tell your professor that humans are demonstrably dimorphic animals and you're not paying money to go to "Normalizing Mental Illness 101."

Intresty

Seriously tho, clicking Trans might put you on a list for some grant/scholarship/other gibs, so go for it. If you can't beat 'em, exploit 'em.

Community College is inexpensive and chill as fuck, and no one learns anything useful the first 2 years of college anyway. Better to get your bullshit social """"science"""" requirements done in a small class with an apathetic burnout teacher who'll give you a B just for showing up than in a 200 person lecture hall run by a professional SJW who'll flunk you for wrongthink.

do you trust such a place to give you worthwhile education?

Wait...

How can you identify as transgender if "Feminine" and "Masculine" are already there?
Isn't Transgendered when you identify as the opposite of what you were assigned?

inb4 muh spectrum

The fuck this shit is even infecting community colleges now?

Always pick other, if asked to specify, attack hellicopter/frog worshiper

Androgynous is like David Bowie. Neutral is like some kind of amorphous blob

>ask people what their gender identity is
>list a bunch of nonsense bullshit instead of just male and female
>normal people see this and get pissed off
>normal people select prefer not to answer or other out of spite
>jewish survey takers are counting on this and will use the responses to push sjw agenda

It's real simple, if you asked people right after "was that a bullshit question, should it just have been male or female?" you would get an extremely high positive response rate.

Fuck this treacherous jews

Why is transgender an option? If you go from male to female you would identify as feminine...

Also this. SJWs seem to have trouble categorizing things.

- Virtue signaling.
- Acclimating the public to intrusive questioning.
- Normalizing the narrative.
- Inculcating race/class/sex consciousness to divide and conquer.
- Conditioning you to sell out your principles and identity in order to get the ahead. Makes it a lose-lose for white males.
- Heading off lawsuits from batshit SJWs
- It's probably being given/sold to corporate and intelligence entities.

>Always pick other, if asked to specify, sue the school for 3 million dollars for gender discrimination

ftfy

THIS times a million. If you must go into debt try to get a job through a vocational program or an apprenticeship or anything like that.

Put other APACHE HELICOPTER

I'm not going into debt. I have a job so I'm just paying out of pocket. I'll be transferring to 4 year at which point I'll need a loan.

I don't care about this.

Also, since Trump is president, all of you have officially become normies. Intersectional feminism is Sup Forums now.

This.

>pick transgender and become a minority
>get special treatment

My community college had 18 genders to choose from.

Prefer not to answer. Don't play this fucked up game.

Just pencil in "Y chromosome"

I always pick 'other' or 'prefer not to say' as well.

I'm not against the LGBT but I think it's intrusive and weird to ask these questions at all.

My gender is mental healthy male not that fantasy shit.

>Not going into debt
>I'll be transferring to 4 year at which point I'll need a loan.

How does that work?

Seriously, learn a skill avoid this POS college. Any college that pushes that garbage is a full on indoctrination center. They will waste your time. Either go to college for STEM or avoid it all together.

Other than transgender none of these are genders surely, just personality traits?

I just meant I'm not going into debt now. Not with community college. But yeah I'm doing computer science.

Why would you not pick trans. Think of all those dank gibs and getting to use any bathroom.
When some slut SJW calls you a man, tell her she cant define your gender or define what trans is.
Everyone should be picking trans and infecting their circlejerk

>Other
>I sexually identify as Adolf Hitler
They literally can't prove you wrong by their standards.

Well then, godspeed. Avoid the cultural marxists.

fpbp

>not a gender slider
Literally the most problematic sexist racist homophobic transphobic drumpf-supporting thing I've ever seen.

>How does Sup Forums feel about this?
Sup Forums feels bad because you're such a shitty liar, but otherwise you fit right in.

What do they need that information for?

What did he mean by this?