KIM DOTCOM agrees to TESTIFY that SETH RICH was DNC LEAK

BREAKING: Kim "Fatty" Dotcom agrees to testify; IF Congress finds the need, during their special investigation.

Let's Recap: Monday we learn Seth Rich was in touch with Wikileaks. Tuesday it's confirmed how many emails he sent Wikileaks. Wednesday they appoint special counsel who can look into source if leaks. Today, Assange Charges dropped and a Weiner Plea deal has been struck...Today Huma Files for DIVORCE... ITS HAPPENING!!

UPDATED INFO HERE:
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bonus:
Warhawk Sen. Lindsey Graham: Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clinton’s emails

thinkprogress.org/graham-says-congress-should-abandon-russia-look-at-emails-instead-bd9ebc32a78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Wvn-9BXVc
youtube.com/watch?v=3LlSP9b_k-g
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-russia-investigation-trump-song-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html
twitter.com/KimDotcom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumper

Turbo bump!

I love this guy

Didn't this guy get first place in FFA on MW3?

Who is this guy? And why would ((they)) call upon HIM of all people in the fucking world to testify that it was Seth Rich. Sounds like this guy is aching for some attention trying to interject himself in scenarios that don't call for him.

kimdotcom is an attention whoring faggot who doesnt have jack shit, doesnt know jack shit, and just posts faggotry on twitter trying to get more followers and attention

he lied to us so many times and acting like a huge faggot so many times he can fucking go to hell like the cockfaggot he is. we will get our testimony from someone else, who actually has evidence and knows shit

Kim Dotcuck

>not knowing who Kim Dotcom is
lurk more or kill yourself

Wow. Trump btfo. Wait..

Bumpity

nah there's no need to know who this fat fuck is

Go back to where you came from. The ((())) meme doesn't suit you anyways.

Oops dropped dis
>pic related

Wuz

Why the fuck would kim dotcom have any clue? He's not related to the DNC, or to wikileaks

You dipshits will eat up anything

nice reminds me of this guy grandstanding about having all of hillarys emails for months and then having FUCKING NOTHING fuck this fat idiot

He hacked the podesta emails

he actually never lied. He told everyone where to get the Clinton emails(X-Keyscore) and days later the FBI investigation began. It is not his fault Comey and the DOJ did not prosecute.

there is no evidence
if you read seth richs reddit account you will know without a doubt that normie did not leak shit

likely

he had the motive(Berniebro), skills and the possibility.

Kim is up to his armpits in the Internets asshole... I take his statements seriously.

Kim had a media / backup company that specialized in "secret" / "encrypted" doc drops. It's not a stretch of my imagination, at least, that Seth used Megaupload or Mega to upload all of the info in wikileaks. So, if that's the case, Kim probably had MORE info than what was leaked. That may be why the government came in a shut Megaupload down, other than the piracy. Piracy would make a good cover, to take down a site that had national secrets on it, without letting the public know the real reason you were shutting it down.

Bump

>muh 400 lb hacker

sage
sage
sage

Didn't this guy say he had some really incriminating shit on the clintons back in october and not deliver?

He said where to find Clinton Emails and days later the FBI investigation began. Perhaps he feared for his live but right now he comes forward because they are to busy and he is sure that we win.
Actually it makes to much sense. Why he would be raided this hard for Megaupload?

This fat fuck needs to dump info in /srg/

Bump you faggot, Kim has Credibility

He was first place in something... I thought it was overall points? His gamer tag is megaracer.

bamp

I love this guy. Wish I could be friends with him and talk about all the cool shit he's known and seen.

this

Literally just another fat retard talking shit, and an attention whore too. If he had any evidence, he would have released it

I always thought about one thing: Why was he allowed to keep his money and kind of live like a king???

I mean, if Seth Rich uploaded it to Megaupload, it is veeeery likely that he knows about what was in it, even if it wasnt intended to show him.

I mean, why should Hillary go after some random Hacker SO hard?

My guess he was threatened and installed a DMS. He signed a deal where he promised to stay quiet. In exchange he is allowed to keep all his money.

I just asked myself why he talked about where they find the Emails then? Probably the deal is just about what was inside the emails and not the emails themselves.

The Seth Rich case doesnt belong to the Clinton Emails.

What you guys think? on the right track?

Kim Dotcom is cool.

>Doesn't know who Kim Dotcom is

Please go back to wherever the fuck you came from, you look stupid being here.

bump this is huge

The fuck does Kim Dotfat have anything to do with all of this???

HAPPENING

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((KIMSCHMITZ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>The Seth Rich case doesnt belong to the Clinton Emails.
>Muh Russians hacked the DNC
>muh Russians getting investigated
>independent councils investigate
>Seth Rich case is in scope

Didn't he also "promise" Hillary's deleted emails to be dropped on Nov 1? What happened?

rguaa

Didn't Kim make promises before that he never kept? He seems to be an attention whore these days

That doesn't make sense. Why would he offer written testimony instead of the actual files that he has access to? You don't offer a witness statement when you have solid proof

400 lbs hacker strikes again!!

Are you literally retarded?
The Seth Rich case doesnt belong to what is IN the Clinton Emails. Is just thought about different scenarios. Why is Kim DotCom allowed to live like a king with his "stolen" money?

>In other news Kim Dotcom was found to have commited suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times because he was depressed.

He onced ran for political office in new zealand. I think he ddstroyed multiple long standing prominent politicians in the process. Putting their names with his didnt turn out to be a good idea when you get a 1% vote, only 20% of the way to getting a single seat in parliment

wiener will turn up dead. soon. suicide

screen cap this

Any reason to believe this? I've been incredibly curious as to why no one has taken credit for those yet, not even the Russians being blamed for them. Is it because they know Kim will BTFO them if they try?

> I always thought about one thing: Why was he allowed to keep his money and kind of live like a king??

>On 28 June 2012, High Court of New Zealand Justice Helen Winkelmann found that the warrants used to seize Dotcom's property were illegal because they were too broad

>After three years' legal wrangling, involving two supreme court cases and 10 separate delays in the proceedings, extradition proceedings finally got underway in an Auckland court on 21 September 2015. Because of his size and weight, Dotcom was allowed to have an ergonomic, specially designed chair brought into the courtroom.
>In February 2017 the New Zealand High Court rejected an earlier appeal and endorsed the extradition to the US.

>However, it will likely be years before the case is fully resolved. In a statement published shortly after the ruling, Ron Mansfield, Dotcom’s top New Zealand lawyer, indicated that the case would be appealed to another court, the Court of Appeal of New Zealand. The case potentially could be appealed one step further, to the Supreme Court of New Zealand.

Basically kept his money because the police fucked up, and is still legally fighting extradition to the united states. Also he's friends with a lot of people in NZ politics.

Kim Dotcom is truly the greatest troll of all time.

He convinced a dozen retarded nigger rappers to sing a song about how much they love to pirate their own music.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Wvn-9BXVc

Because the deal I assume make him to be quiet about the details of the emails. but not links to Seth Rich. The Megaupload case was when? 2013??? Or whatever

This isnt even a photoshopped meme either. This was plastered all over the back of busses for months here

>Warhawk Sen. Lindsey Graham: Congress should abandon Russia investigation, go back to Clinton’s emails
Does his husband know abouz this?
Maybe, while they are at it, the ca investigate his pillowtalk too
youtube.com/watch?v=3LlSP9b_k-g

Jared Kushner now suspected

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-russia-investigation-trump-song-in-law-probe-person-interest-a7745916.html

HAPPENING

Seriously, if Hillary want to extradict him or want him dead, he would be. You really think NZ gives a shit about Hollywood or Copyright law? This things only work with great pressure.

I mean, seriously... why shouldnt NZ extradict him if he doesnt have some kind of deal? In public eye, he stole billions from Hollywood and cant be extradicted? There were way more smart people caught from Interpol or anything.

All of his music is super cringe.

because there is a legal process to things that must be followed.

How is this not hard to understand?

What were Kim's crimes he is supposed to be extradited for?

>has deal
>gets directly involved with nz politics
Dont think so m8

SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ON SETH RICH

Bol

No answer? Why would ANYONE on the face of this fucking planet want to get this fat fucking retard that bullshits half the time of what info he DOES have. You guys are clearly fuckin faggots that worship this cuck. Dish out your patreon dollars you worthless bitches.

copyright infringement for owning megaupload

kims going off the rail on this check out tweets from last few days
>twitter.com/KimDotcom

If he has proof, great.
If he doesn't, oh well.

I thought since SOPA was knocked down, a site owner could not be held responsible for the content a user uploads.

I still don't buy the official story. Whatever it is Seth Rich related or not.
Yeah, like grabbing a laptop from a random robbery victim or any other fishy thing "officials" or (((they)) have done.

kushner soros i could see but le russia meme just naw dood

>forgetting that hes the based owner of megaupload / mega.co

Exactly my point. Why on earth would he have proof? If he does have that proof then why the fuck isn't he releasing it anyways? This faggot seems to pop up every so often just to fuckin larp it up and get all you faggots /hyped/

btw from his Twitter sticky:
"I never lived there
I never traveled there
I had no company there

But all I worked for now belongs to the U.S."

Is that a hint to my theory? What else could it mean?

LOL they should take him up on it just to see what excuse he makes for not doing it.

This should be the most discussed story of the day. Instead we're bombarded by more "anonymous sources say that unidentified sources heard from a former ancient official White House tour Guide who received smoke signals from a random .mp3 file found on the desktop of a nameless janitor that Trump's first cousin four times removed once built a house without a building permit'" breaking news coverage

megaupload shut down in 2012 retard

because he was making a shitload of money off of a website that barely ever adhered to DMCA notices, civil forfeiture dollars for the agency that raided him up the ass

bump

>I will give written testimony with evidence
>with evidence

What part of 'with evidence' don't you understand?

bomb north korea first

I can't link Kim's birthday gift tweet. Kim is for real

Tweet number is 791174475353993216

Kim definitely delivered emails to WikiLeaks

People here are desperate for anything.
Fraudulent fat fuck petty criminal struck gold with Megaupload, when FBI showed him he's too small for big boys league all he got left is attention whoring on twitter

>Who is this guy?
I'm in my 40's and I know who he is, what the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

DNC leaker to wiikileaks, shot on his way home from a bar (where he left reportedly more disoriented than usual). Murder deemed a robbery, but nothing was taken from his corpse. Police arrived on scene with body cameras and Rich was reportedly still alive and taken to a hospital whose name escapes me. He dies at hospital, unless I missed something.

Resurfacing because a private investigator claimed that he had proof that Rich contacted Wikileaks with the exact amount of files that were leaked. Rich was a Bernie supporter. There are other tidbits that I cant look up rn, but there is some shady shit about corporations and affiliations. Check into a Seth Rich thread for the proofs.

Was kim.faggot guccifer 2.0?

holy shit

Because I don't worship precious internet celebs like you faggots.

>mfw you faggots don't remember dotcom's continual nothingburgers during the election
dude just wants attention

This. What's the deal? Did he drop those Podesta emails? How'd he get them?

Ya the dude just got killed in a robbery where his expensive watch and money werent stolen and was heavily guarded at the hospital for no reason >OH and his family spokesperson is a dem operative providing cover.
> OHHH and it comes out that he sent emails to wikileaks,totally unrelated.
>OHHHH ya he was shot in a upscale neighborhood where murder isextremely rare
>OHHHH ya the bar owner just happened to be at the white house a few days before.
>OHHH and the female police involved worked for the fucking DNC
>OHH and the police arrived 3-fucking- minutes after he got shot as reported by the media ,yet the police report listed it 3 hours later,not weird at all.
Hahahhahaahaaahahah
>hurrduur buh buh reddit
LOL REDDIT?You're a fucking retard.This guy was pissed bernie got fucked and wanted revenge.

I mean open you're fucking eyess. If it was a leak it means russia didnt hack the dnc and the narrative falls faster than your bootyshorts at a gay night club.
>buh they wouldnt-------

You dont think the elites ,who have murdered millions of people in insane wars , would kill one man ? Are you that naive?

This fat fuck is just your typical Aussie shit bag attention seeker.

He has NEVER delivered anything he promises. Fuck him

This. He is a piece of shit and tried to corrupt New Zealand's political process with his stolen loot. Luckily he was too fat and inept so his attempts failed, but he is a sleazy manchild globalist and nobody should trust him.

>4% of the internet
the meme of the meme

kek, this

Kim is butthurt that the US tried to get him extradited from his mansion in New Zealand bought by illegal internet downloads.

>Megaupload should have been the one to change the music industry, not Itunes! Damn the corporate elite for not letting me be one of them!

Do you really think that this guy has evidence? He's desperate for attention.