Trump 300bn weapons deal Saudi Arabia

Trump signs $300bn weapons deal with Saudi Arabia

youtube.com/watch?v=YgivgDD2nq0

4d chess right?.... b-but... h-hillary would of done worse, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=zC0UUl1QgQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
seth rich threads get 300 replies but this is dying with out one

Trump sold them weapons and made a huge profit. Hillary would have given them the weapons for free, and then given them free funding. We know this is true because that's what she did before.

Faggot.

implying its one or the other and we need to pick a side and not criticise

>le art of the deal XD u mad triggerflakes?

selling arms to saudis is like giving guns straight ti ISIS, as if we don't do enough of that as is.

>trump sold us all out to fund ISIS
>b-but... um, hillary!

t. le_donald redditor

Yet more mental gymnastics from the trumpcucks

The election is rigged from the start.

The only people who are in control are the bankers.

I have to go now I gave out too much

Saudis have been buying shitloads of U.S. weapons for decades and have done jack shit with them, mainly because they're too fat and soft to actually fight.
It's free money then as now.

those damn ISIS fighter pilots! we can't stop em

>have done jack shit with them
>looks at ISIS

yeah man, good point!

wow I love oil rich muslims now

don't forget the oil deal

>ITT special snowflake liberals cant see trumps 44d backgammon

fight....the...establishment...america.......first....

>Hillary would have given them the weapons for free
Who do you think we are to get shit for free? Israel?

Blatantly supporting terrorist state that spreads guns around the region like candy + goes to war in Yemen with them

That's pretty bad thing to do, inhuman!

>Saudis siphoning wealth out of the US since the 60s
>Trump gets $300B of it back at once
>it all goes to defense-critical manufacturing, which has a large GDP multiplier
>the Saudis are so fucking incompetent that we'll never have to worry about those weapons being used to their potential
This is a fantastic deal. I only wish it was half a trillion instead.

REQUIRED READING
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

CHECK IT OUT

>if we don't sell them weapons, they just buy them from China, Russia, UK, Canada, etc.

Does ISIS have tanks, airplanes, AA systems, ships, etc? No? Didnt think so faggot

President Kushner went back and gave KSA a better deal after previous negotiations

>making deals with a country that literally throws gays off of buildings

i see no problem here

Shit is gonna be dope, Saudi Arabia is gonna attack Iran and have an apocalyptic war. Invest in oil derivatives NOW.

It's so funny. Nobody responses to this post You can't deny it. Deny this!!!

I dare one of you shills to respond

He's a fucking businessman you stupid piece of shit.

who cares, they'll use it to massacre yemen and iranians. so at least they're going to good use.

>Saudi Arabia is gonna attack Iran and have an apocalyptic war

This is what I anticipate, too.

First of all not everyone is shill you lunatic.
Second, how is that a defense for arming a terrorist state that has spread the most radical form of Islam around middle east?

>world leader does business with known terrorism sponsors
>people advocate this
what planet am i on?

THEY'RE COUSINS!

Why would we invade them when we can start a proxy war on them? They have like 3 or 4 separatist movements.

>>tfw Trump decided to ban Muslims from their own lives
PRAISE KEK LORD OF CHAOS

meh, us will invade venuzeala shorty to stop the "quote civil war unquote", venuzeala has more oil then Saudi arabia but venuzealans are mostly fucking retarded so they don't do anything with it

If I'm a lunatic, you're a fucking RETARD.

YOU IGNORED THIS:
>if we don't sell them weapons, they just buy them from China, Russia, UK, Canada, etc.

Are you really that stupid or are you just naive? It's like boycotting refusing to serve black people at Wendy's. They'll just go to McDonalds. Meanwhile, they'd lose billions in dollars.

Why is that so difficult for you to understand????????

>dude we must fund terrorists or else someone will
jesus christ hire some morals

lol yeah, arabs aren't retarded at all, they see all the other proxy wars and the fucking mess they make and the inability to end them in the past and think to themselves, yeah, lets do that again, it'll work this time.

worse then a communist, cause dozens of these have happened in the last 2 decadesss!!

>morals
>geopolitical wealth

Pick one, faggot.

Well, better hope there are no threads crying about IS fighting then when US keeps arming them by proxy!

>Mecca
>Oil Crisis
>9/11
>ISIS

When will America learn?

>!
that's going to happen either way, your arguments the same one people use as to having nukes.
No one should have them
>but people do

The Wahhabis run not only America but the West in general and arguably the world given how diligently they're spreading and replacing local Islams with Wahhabism.

Oh no don't get me wrong we're getting cucked on scales not even Revelations could've predicted but politicians will do anything for a dollar so you might aswell invite Achmed over to come fuck your wife.

This is rich coming from a country who couldn't defeat a bunch of fucking Emus.

Yeah. I'm sure they do, goy.

you people do know that the stuff is manufactured in america by american workers?

he's literally doing what he campaigned on

>implying the chaotic non-war wars are a "bad thing" to arabs

there's optimum amount of chaos that is beneficial to them and their economies and geopolitical strength and it's directly comparable to their hold in oil and petrodollar (dollar is reserve currency and its backed in oil)

isis do have tanks and bmps shit like that

Can't wait for Trump to drain the swamp, build the wall, stand up the kikes and muzzies, and lock up shillary. It's our time boys.

>The disgrunteled heirs of the Saudi Arabia throne that have a fuck ton of money, will now have a fuck ton of guns to.

I don't exactly support some of his shit, but this one you can clearly see the motive behind.

>unironically shilling for Wahhabis
Stormtards do it for free yo!

You're retarded. If Russia is being choked by sanctions, they're forced to find another revenue stream. Then, are sanctions effective? NO!

>pic related. Russia selling missile defense systems, airplanes, and whatever else to WHOMEVER wants them
>if we don't sell it, other nations will, depriving us of the money, and giving it to our opponents.

>Donny boy talks about "rebuilding our military"
>Many people in the military know gear is outdated
>What else to do with all the stockpiled trash?
>Trump sells these weapon stockpiles to Saudis
>Begins production of new-age weaponry for the military
>Strongest military in the world

Finnbro, why do you assume all of Saudi Arabia is Wahhabi? Or do you consider the royal family unironically Wahhabi?

just print more bills brah you got the FED

Smart. This guys gets it. If Russia won't play the rules, we're forced to keep selling. Taking the moral high ground simply weakens us strategically.

Can Trumptards stop proving they're the most retarded shitstains on Earth for at least a day?

That's shit they've captured from hostile forces not things that were literally given to them by the Saudis

>you cannot place terrorist cells in other countries

fuggggg.... :D

You didn't address any of the points I brought up in the post you replied to.

Let me say it again. Until one of you addess the point.

#
You're retarded. If Russia is being choked by sanctions, they're forced to find another revenue stream. Then, are sanctions effective? NO!

>Russia selling missile defense systems, airplanes, and whatever else to WHOMEVER wants them
>if we don't sell it, other nations will, depriving us of the money, and giving it to our opponents.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn but not only must we get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must have him impeached and all of his most fervent supporters locked up for crimes against humanity. He is probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years and it's time for him to go. Hate speech is not free speech. Spread the word.

such a jew
lives over shekels
you've been (((brainwashed)))

>we put sanctions on Russia
>Russia losing money because of sanctions
>Russia can't afford to play the "human rights game" so they sell arms to countries we refuse to sell to
>sanctions are pointless and we lose all geopolitical control and relevance in the situation
>countries we refused to sell to get a better relationship with Russia, changing the world order in their favor

Sounds like Barack Obama type of dealing. Sorry retards. Trump is going to sell weapons and shit. Get over it. Your pussy ass "Muh human rights" will get embolden Russia, China, etc.

See:

>fund ISIS
Implying Saudi Arabia wont use those weapons to lose a war to the Houthis.

These are some weak ass shills. Don't bother reasoning with them. They are horrible at debating. Not a single person in this thread can argue with these posts:

Welcome to the real redpill:
Jews run the Anglo-American Establishment and the puppet Arab monarchies. "Elections" are a sham since the Jewish lobbies control both sides, they only exist to give you the illusion of choice.

You just voted for yet another Zionist puppet.
Two wings of the same bird.
Vote all you want, the flight path doesn't change.

Kubrick died tryingto warn us about the Masonic/Zionist control apparatus.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC0UUl1QgQ0

maybe if the USA lets Russia sell weapons and shit to KSA instead, then terrorist groups in the middle east will want to bomb Russia instead of the USA.

Nigger if you don't think the greatest threat to the country is out debt then you are one stupid fuck.

>only thing we make is weapons
>sell a bunch of weapons to another country for a bunch of money
>this is a problem

OP is an anti-american pos. He doesn't care about the debt. He wants russia to conquer the world.

Nice proxy fag

Russia has already dealt with terrorist attacks, sweetie.

It makes no difference. See pic related.

I'll give you the red pill on Islam (just in case you don't know): They believe that anyone who is not a Muslim, MUST convert to Islam. If you don't, you're an infidel. They can commit jihad (holy murder) and kill you and it's justified.

As long as this is the case, Muslims will want the destruction of America regardless of our intervention. While our intervention no doubt exasperates matters (like shaking a hornet's nest), it doesn't change the fact that those hornets planned to go into the crawl space in the attack, build another nest, and create a swarm of millions of hornets, then sting the owners of the house to death.

>300b in sales for american companies is bad

Crawl space in the attic*

so you agree that intervention is making matters worse?

>so you agree that intervention is making matters worse?
It makes matters worse in the short term, but it's better to squash the hornets nest while it's small... Rather than waiting for it to be a threat to your society.

Spoken like a true boomer

Not necessarily in the long run. You're missing the end goal for nations in control by radical Islamists. They want the destruction of the West. You're seeing it now in Europe. If we don't do anything, it will spread. They will wipe out all "infidels" and conquer other nations. It's a truly evil thing that must be stomped out.

Yes. She would have. Americans are making thses munitions btw, faggot.

>America first

The Hunger Games is REAL!

>bringing 400bn to american economy somehow goes against trump's campaign promises.

No. I think he was agreeing with Trump's decision.

"Would've" is a contraction for "would have"

"Would of" does not exist.

He should have, been; saying something like that. But i wager he wasn't.

Saudis haven't liked ISIS since they got threatened by them. You'll find old saudi stock end up in FSA hands though, along with the houthis getting some.

this sounds like the communism "domino effect" thing that took the world stage after WWII. intervention and war didn't work out so well for the US then, what evidence suggests that it would in this situation?

The only one that benifits from this is rich Jewish elites and Zionist goyim like Trump.

America first is putting our interests first. Making money for our companies, saying "fuck 'muh human rights' in other nations", creating jobs for our nation, and not giving a fuck if other countries want to kill Muslims.

Implying anyone will see a cent from that 400 bn except wealthy jew elite weapons contractors

Like I said, I agree with your interpretation.

But I think he does not.

Cuck Trump

See:This is the sentiment of these shill faggots.

Yeah, the white guy building the ac130 making $22 an hour is pissed.

What kind of weapons?