Trump quietly restarts CIA """""moderate""""" rebel funding program in Syria

mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/

>As President Trump’s public spats with the U.S. intelligence community remain headline fodder, a little-noticed story from last month raises serious doubts that Trump is manning a Howitzer aimed at American institutions.

>According to a story recently promoted by Middle Eastern expert Joshua Landis–and originally reported by Al-Jazeera–the CIA’s Train and Equip program for so-called “moderate” Syrian rebels was restarted in early April after being frozen in February of this year.

>In no uncertain terms, this means the U.S. is again directly supporting radical Islamic terrorism. Now of course, for President Trump, hypocrisy is daily bread, but on this particular subject, it’s especially newsworthy.

Damn, hate this guy

If this is true he's gone back on 100% of the reasons I supported him in the first place

I think Trump is just a dumb, but well-meaning, guy. Here we go. Bush 2.0.

any actual source?

I feel like Trump is doing Putin's "keep em guessing" act but doing it very badly.

>Ireland
Lol

Joshua Landis. He's quite trustworthy.

If true then Trump is based

POSTING IN A SHAREBLUE THREAD

ATTEMPTED COUP UNDER WAY

NOT A DRILL

Isn't he funding Kurds this time?

>Cuck for Israel

Lol

take that back!

What's your point? I didn't say voted. The only reason I liked Trump in the first place was his non-interventionist foreign policy and his hard line on the Arabs. He's turned 180 on both of those.

Thats it I cant take it anymore. Upvote if you regret voting for him too

>Ridiculous source
>Tries to convince Sup Forums Trump is a Jew
>Go back to /leftypol/
Sage

Can't take back the truth buddy

Good goy

Fuck you reddit. We don't have fucking upvotes here.

I am skeptical of this. If he did, it shows that the powers that be do in fact have control of him. Or in the very least, he is unable to prevent this.

>What's behind door number 1?
>A lethal threat upon your entire family unless you do what we say

what is his endgame