Can someone tell me why the fuck you would want to fuck kids when THIS is your wife?

Can someone tell me why the fuck you would want to fuck kids when THIS is your wife?

nigger mantis

so an ugly lesbian who fucks old senile ladies, or a young, nubile probably never been touched ready to go slut, and you wonder why?

Literally the perfect woman

She appears to be hot but...you never know. Sometimes women are absolutely horrible in bed. Some have pussy stink problems that will literally make your dick wilt.

Literally

delete this

everyone makes their own hell

Can we have a Hnnnnga Abedin thread?

Because her pussy smells hillarys strap on and her congealed body oil.

I'd do sex with Huma even if her vagina was a penis t b h

because young women are infinitely better than this overmadeup dried out cunt?

maybe she wouldn't fuck him
wiener looks like a permacuck

>Can someone tell me why the fuck you would want to fuck kids when THIS is your wife?
Anthony Wiener is a pedophile and so are all of the pedos that surrounded the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign (aka PizzaGate).

Because jews are greedy creatures.
let's post rare humas

>Her
That is a moloch worshiping tranny.

That picture creeps me out for some reason.

When you are rich and powerful and getting sexed constantly the only way to go to the next level is to fuck kids. That's why so many politicians do it.

She's a slimy sand nigger. Still no excuse to fuck kids though.

Staged image of a horsefaced mercenary with likely pretty severe mental problems.

What are you - eight?

Weiner never actually had sex with any of the women. It was 100% texts.
Weiner is ironically one of the most influential figures in modern world history.
Without his dick picture obsession the FBI would have never seized his laptop and found the Huma emails that led to Comey reopening the investigation and costing Clinton the election.
No weiner means no trump

I didn't come into this thread for fucking thumbnails, you faggots.

>she will never peg you

wtf? literal fucking demons walk among us and are usually given high positions in our (((government)))

Seriously

Coz I'm jewish?

imagine those lips wrapped around your dick

>Huma thread has on this long with no foot pucchi
POST HUMA FOOT PUCCHI NAO!!!!!

meanwhile on cave Sup Forums

Ummmmm, I bet it feels like shawarma.

taking Shitposting to Next Supernatural Level...always Aussie

she looks like fucking jafar right here

Kek

>FOOT PUCCHI

That made muh dick hard.

better?

horse faced paki

>2 bags

>not just carrying one large bag

fucking retard

She looks so lonely... why don't we save her, lads? Maybe she just got caught in this satanic Clinton mess, I know that in her heart of hearts she's pure

>TWO BAGS?
>TWO FUCKING BAAAAAAAGSSSSSSS????
>THE BAGS, HAND THEM OVER, HUMA

Wide Childbearing hips, what not to liek?

She's repulsive. She looks like Mrs. Torrence in the Shining. Yuck.

I agree with you cuck

Because she's an SJW with a cunt as frigid as the void between stars.

equal distro of weight in both shoulders, specially if you're petite.

she looks like her feet stink really bad

I like girls with a little more meat on their bones. Not fat, but something to grab on to.

RARE
A
R
E

WHAT ARE YOU

Wot a Fag

top fucking kek

>giving birth to a pedophile baby

hahahaha

LURK MOAR

Bangladesh and it is not that rare.

teenagers aren't "kids"

enough with this jewish infantalizing of our young adults. always an angle with you people

>pedophile

Mistaking This Grill for a LARPing 20 year old over the cellphone is a easy mistake to make leaf

it's hilarious that those schmucks represent the color blue

You will never beat her with your shoe for her showing too much ankle skin.

He is beutiful and hot and makes my cock hard

This.
Her areolas are likely ugly and dark. Her pussy lips are ugly and dark as well. Arab tits are bulbous and ugly. White teen girls have nice light nipples and tits and nice tight pussies.

Based weiner /ourguy/ confirmed
>Anthony Weiner in a MAGA hat
FUCKING BASED

She has a mouth like that donkey on Shrek.

My guess is if you are a pedophile, being married to an aging mudslime lesbian who was in love with Hillary Clinton,would be a boner killer.

very clever but your pedophilia is showing

Because she's a post-moderate Muslim operative.

>A
>FUCKING
>OLIVE

>those black as fuck eyes

It's like I'm staring into the abyss.

For every hot women you see there is a guy out there who is tired of fucking her

I'm sure any political marriage between a practicing Jew and a practicing Muslim that was presided over by Bill Clinton is based on Love.

Nothing strange here at all. Move along.

Possibly the most honest and profound statement made on chan today.

She's honestly like a 5.5/10. Add 1 point if you can overlook the fact that she is an Islamic Radical.

Honestly the woman needs to gain weight. She'd fill out nice with 10+ Lbs. Then she's welcome on the balonie pony

she's a tranny you know though.

She's ugly as fuck. She's only "hot" because she's skinny and has fame

Uhh, because she doesn't like dick and seems to prefer geriatric shit covered old lady pussy.

she's not attractive, especially next to a teenage woman of breedable age.
besides he's addicted to getting caught. it's pretty obvious.

>Pizzagate

kys

I'd still hit it

>she will never rub her big, sweaty, pungent feet on your face after a long day of walking

Just looking at weiner's wikipedia page

>In response to pressure from Weiner, YouTube removed some of Anwar al-Awlaki's inflammatory videos from its website in November 2010.

Lmao that the fucking dick pic congressman was the first one to see that this was a big problem

Because when you're rich and white, you can fuck any girl. Look at Dan Soda Can Schneider.

She obviously doesnt fuck

Mudslime Scabbydeene ?

>Can someone tell me why the fuck you would want to fuck kids when THIS is your wife?

Bitch was never home and she never posed for pron to fap with.

Might be all the Jews in it.

The fact that Huma still had a job with Hillary's campaign despite all that Weiner stuff shows how incompetent Hillary is at choosing her staff. She lost for a reason

Underrated

From behind.
With a shovel.
Before burying the evidence.

her breath prob smells like the shit-house door on a tuna boat.

Kek

Maybe she has a ridiculously hairy snatch and refuses to shave or wax.

Maybe she has flabbety-ass titties. They look like they're hanging low in that pic.