Seth Rich's Family files ‘Cease and Desist’

Time to let a patriot rest in peace Sup Forums

OR NOT KEEP DIGGING THE TRUTH IS SURELY AROUND THE NEXT CORNER

nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/slain-dnc-staffer-s-family-orders-blabbing-detective-cease-desist-n762211

>Once again, internet autists go too far with their memes
>Once again, they do something vile like harass the family of a murder victim
>Once again, their actions will make the news
>Once again, the alt-right will shoot their own movement in the foot and move the public further left

*slow clap*

The DNC controls that family.

Checked

>implying users here claim to be (((alt-right)))

>every statement from "the family" is actually a jew lawyer who works for the DNC
This just goes to show what deeply disturbed people liberal democrats are. They dont even care about their dead kid.

Desperation mode. Anyone know if a Brinks truck backed up to the Rich household was a real rumour?

>suggests he could face further legal action either way
Oh now you just know this nigger is going to dig deeper

Desperation vs Desperation = Happening

double checked

also if my brother or son was murdered and the killer wasn't brought to justice, i would want the entire world to be talking about it until the truth came out.

the DNC owns that cowardly family for damn sure

The lawyer who signed the cease and desist is an insurance lawyer and a pretty big one.

My guess is that the Rich family is contractually barred from speaking publicly because the DNC is paying them to keep quiet. And what I mean by that is not that they're being threatened or even that the DNC has admit to being responsible for his death (far from it). I mean they probably know the circumstances of his death and that it's not a robbery gone wrong. They probably know he was the leaker.

DNC probably convinced them it's a coincidence, that they have nothing to do with his death despite he leaks, and to let the police in DC figure it out, here is a bunch of cash in the meantime. Also we are to handle all public communication on your behalf.

Family gets a private investigation paid for by that one guy and comes up with that agreement so as not to step on any toes but the agreement basically prevents the investigator from doing anything outside the scope of the police investigation rendering him useless. He went public because he could argue by twisting things around he's not violating the agreement and also because the whole thing is sick and they want to get it out there somehow

>they have no idea who killed their kid
>they're absolutely sure it had nothing to do with politics
liberals are literally retarded people

If there was the possibility my child was killed house of cards style by the DNC I sure as hell wouldn't be hiring crisis PR consultants from the same fuckers. Something stinks.

gotta defend that drumpf

the paycheck of hundreds of drumpfkins are on the line

GOTTA DEFEND THAT DRUMPF MORE

it's a sad fact of life, people care more about money than blood. true hero's go into the underworld armed only with the sword of truth.

Can't the family just make a public statement themselves?
I think people would be more likely to believe it was actually how they felt

They're bound by a contract no doubt, which they probably signed without fully reading the fine print.

makes sense although you'd think the DNC would be willing to let them request people to stop personally if they felt that way though, since it'd be beneficial to the DNC as well

This.
One would think they would at least want to check where that road leads

>the Family

neat mob reference.

you gonna try to strongarm us?

Fear of arkancide rule that family

Right on the money. Although, I have to say why is Mr. Wheeler waiting so long to make another public statement, it's almost Sat. and he hasn't made a public peep. Also how about the news anchor chick Marina or something, can she be allowed to do a follow-up on the Seth Rich story.

shut the fuck up this has jew cover up all over it. fuck off.

shills are out in full force.

fucking bump kim dot com and the gmail user both have the wikileaks goods.

The ironic thing is you can't cease and desist the truth. It will come out. They will try to spin this into Pizzagate 2.0 and label it as fake news. This time it will not work though. This is just too specific of an incident.

But...Vince Foster was covered up so who knows...

checked

With the recent leaks about how Seth was actually in the hospital for at least 8 hours before he died (and the shooting wasn't expected to be fatal), it's going to be hard to silence it.

Perhaps they'll get a cover story going, i.e., Russian agents and character assassination of Seth.

Thanks guys we we're wondering how this op was being received. We'll recalibrate and be back soon.

Solve et Coagula

>unautorized staements

who the fuck do they think they are?

1st amendment, bitches