A Hillary win would have been better for Sup Forums

A Hillary win would have been better for Sup Forums

Think about it. Right now the Republicans could have been calling for Hilldawg's imepachment and the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the e-mails would have been started by now . ISIS would have been thriving. WW3 Russia would have been on the horizon. In general, mass happenings everywhere. Also Hillary would have been made things so much worse that a REAL far-right candidate would have taken power in 2020.

Trump killed this board. How does it feel being forced to defend this neocon kike-loving retard every time he fucks up?

U srs m8?

She would have squashed everything, and MSM would haven't said a peep.

>waaahhh he likes jews waahhh

You're a muzzie that came to Sup Forums for the antisemitism and gets butthurt by the whole "shitskin" thing, aren't you?

No, just another foreign shill. They are (((EVERYWHERE))) since Trump took off for overseas.

>Right now the Republicans could have been calling for Hilldawg's imepachment and the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the e-mails would have been started by now .
That's the disqualifying line. Republicans have now triple confirmed that they are incapable of doing anything antagonistic to Democrats, and literally do behave as cuckolds, considering now that they are the majority party in both houses and most state legislatures and still acquiesce in the most humiliating, groveling ways to insane Democrat requests.

The shill assumes you will not know or consider all of this, for some unknown reason.

You are right OP, sort of.

Pretending that russia wouldnt have declared Nuclear war within days of Hillarys win, and there was no WW3, Hillary would have triggered the acceleration plan straight away, Trumps win made us soft, we spent months gloating over his win instead of achieving any goals.

Trump will likely go down as a great president honestly, but america and the west needs a shitload more than a great president to save it, frankly we'd have been better served with an enemy to rebel against. Voting our way out of our problems has now officially been proven to be impossible, violent political revolution and coups are all we got.

Victory has defeated us unless we change tactics fast.

>Think about it
No fuck off.

>Implying that anyone on this board is dumb enough to defend this blond hair scum

>A Hillary win would have been better for Sup Forums
A prison camp would get NEETs out of the house.

>A Hillary win would have been better for Sup Forums

Discarded.

I'll keep my guns thank you. Have a (You).

saged

LOCK HER UP

I actually agree with this quite a bit. It's almost like a shit test where women knew Trump would fuck up so they voted for him to further emasculate society.

That's what I thought too.

But then I remembered supreme court.

Supreme court stacked with progressives would be a complete disaster

Life is better when Sup Forums sucks

The circle continues

Trump--> left wing rises --> Lib2020 --> Right wing rises. etc etc

No one likes cuckservatives so it doesn't really matter

As in cuckservatives and liberals are the same thing, they are both support war for the jews and the extermination of all white people

*shill detected*

>Implying trump has fucked up
shoo shoo little burnout

SHAREBLUE THREAD

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

There's no way it would've been WW3. If you believe that shit, your just giving in to being Putin's cockholster.

If you think this presidency has been anything short of a full on sketchy improv, then you are way too optimistic

The bar has been set incredibly high for Trump by the media (whether that is fair or not) so the amount of "errors" is obviously going to be way higher.

>inb4 shill

>631▶
> (OP)
>U srs m8?
>She would have squashed everything, and MSM would haven't said a peep.
speaking of shilling
https:/
/discord.gg
/svyMdX

Your brain is damaged. The words you typed are so drastically opposite of reality that you are probably a danger to yourself and others so please seek help user.

>republicans calling for Hilldawg's imepachment

annnd you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

A Hillary win would have been better for muh dick. I want to fuck her so badly.

k

WTF I hate Trump now

Yeah really wish Hillary had won so USA fell to the globalists and the rest of the world would follow.

Awesome post OP/shill

>for some unknown reason.
addressing it opens the door to conversation. they can sculpt the reality while ignoring it. it's like it went away.

Don't worry. Having an opinion here means personal attacks are justified against you. Prejudice and ingrained insecurities and what not. Just ignore.

Having a loo here justifies pooing in it.

Having your mother here justifies recking that ol' pussy.

I know a guy who used to be a low level intern for her. At campaign headquarters there is a random british phonebooth looking box right at the center of the main room. Once per morning the sides of this box come down to reveal a toilet. Her entire staff has to gather around to watch the disgusting spectacle.
Most fucked up part about this is that there is no toilet paper or bidet in sight. She just finishes and then goes about her day.

If anyone does not maintain eye contact with her at all times they are immediately labeled a sexist and they are put on more blacklists than you could imagine. Their life is over.