Knowledge Bomb. Feminism & Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder

1) [Feminism]

Calling it a "Cancer" would be too kind & it's more then just a Social Engineering program(to destroy Society & Family while increasing degeneracy.) that's being used to push forward agendas & increase profits.(If you look at each "wave" of feminism, you can see the agenda's of them.)

Feminism is also the cause of "Man made Climate Change" due to how Women(who are now also in the workforce) are Consumers & how Men will do anything to Support & Attract Women.

The Globalists/Satanists/Social Engineers/etc have no idea what they unleashed & the death sentence they just gave the Earth.(They already lost control of Feminism to a point where Islam has to be pumped into The West in hopes to stop it)

Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

2) [Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder]

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is significantly more prevalent in Females then Males due to how the Female brain is, it's caused by Birth Control & Perception Drugs. All Leftists(SJW's,Feminists,etc) have it.(Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it)

In contrast, Autism is significantly more prevalent in Males then Females due to how the Male brain is, it's caused by Chemicals. The increasing of Autism in the population is part of a Social Engineering program to target Males.(Autism was "weaponized" against the public, which now in a ironic twist has "weaponized" it against the Globalists & there plans)

Fate of Western Civilization has now come down to: [Autistic Males] vs [Frontal Lobe Damaged/Disordered Females]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
usa-anti-communist.com/ard/Michael_Aquino_NSA_Devil_Worshiper.php
batr.org/view/050111.html
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/
npr.org/people/2100631/richard-harris
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This Information is EXTREMELY Important to understand going forward:

1) The "Russian" narrative has been overused/overplayed & is on track to implode. Narrative fatigue is setting in for both the public & the MSM.

2) The next Narratives that will be used are [Mental Health] & [Impeachment]

3) The [Impeachment] narrative has 2 ways of being done. [Russia] and/or [Mental Health]

4) If [Impeachment] doesn't work, [Assassination] and/or [Coup] is the next potential route.

5) If either [Impeachment] or [Assassination] or [Coup] happens, just go "hot" before you have literally nothing to lose in 10-20 years due to an Implosion.

(Trump is the US's last chance to avoid a 10-20 year Globalist designed Implosion, It doesn't matter how "Deep" your State is, or how [Blacked] your Budget projects are, Everyone will have literally nothing to lose if the Implosion happens.)

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Globalist Symbols

2) Domino Destabilization.

3) Invasive Species

4) "UFO's",MIB & Black Budget Projects

5) Regional "Unions".

Welcome back larp5

The Database already saw you doing what you did.

roll

You realize this roll pic helps you get bumps and more people in on your thread right?

1. When talking about perspective, are we talking about a perspective that we can have, or are we describing a physical location? Am I being too philosophical with this?

2. About SE, is Neuro-Linguistic Programming on the right track?

3. Do you use an AI to help you... know things?

4. Have you ever been "out there"? Like not wherever "here" is?

>Feminism has destroyed Multiple Planets, Billions of Humans, The "Ark" Fleet & Multiple "Gardens of Eden" Settlements/Colony's. Men had/have a choice each time when it came/comes to Eliminating Feminists to save the Race(s)/Civilization(s)/Planet(s), Earth is & will be no different.

The fuck?

Hi @ Scr1nRusher

Can you elaborate on the autist thing? Didn't it have a neardenthal component too? Because I have some features somewhat similar to those of the neardenthals, such as the tip of the nose (pic related)

Bumping, hello anon5.

reeeeeeeeeee

I heard there is a strong correlation between circumsicion in boys and autism, thoughts?

rolling

I don't know where to choose, re roll

Can you clarify what you mean by implosion here?

This is all by design. You have high ranking Satanists who are experts in both the occult and advanced technology for mental manipulation. They have admitted in their own papers/books that they can use the electro magnetic spectrum/ELF waves/manipulation of bio-electrical fields/transcranial magnetic stimulation/etc. to meet their goal of total global dominance.

None of this is by accident.

Just look at some of this stuff and put the pieces together......

usa-anti-communist.com/ard/Michael_Aquino_NSA_Devil_Worshiper.php

batr.org/view/050111.html

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/

This shit again? Been a minute.

If you haven't noticed, no one cares about your grey matter dumb bitches theories.

September 23rd, Seth Rich, Hillary indictments, Stargates, ayy lmaos, flat/hollow earth, pizzagate...this is what's hot in the streets. You want to drop some knowledge, talk about something we care about.

I've seen it used before in threads.

Sometimes for the reasons you stated, other times for sliding & distracting from the topic.

Reality is stranger then Fiction.

I don't have a twitter & its really sad how your shilling as resorted to spamming a random twitter.(I even checked that guys twitter out, he's likely a user that lurks in these threads).

1) It depends.

2) Possibly for some programs.

3) Occasionally.

4) I'll let you think about that.

Explained it in the OP. Social Engineering program that backfired on the Globalists, at the same time might help them deal with all the Frontal Lobe Damage/Disordered women.Thanks for the Bump.

rollan

I wasn't saying hi to you faggot

bump

Order by Chaos. NAU(North American Union) would be the result.

Social Engineers are a interesting group of people.

These are not theory's.

>Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is significantly more prevalent in Females then Males due to how the Female brain is, it's caused by Birth Control & Perception Drugs. All Leftists(SJW's,Feminists,etc) have it.(Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it)

Tell us more about these internal papers. If these groups have white papers, we need to know what published works they've directed affected. Where can we find the links between the authors of CDC and WHO white papers? How does epidemiology track "social engineering" movements like feminism

Rolling

what kind of frontal lobe damage?? what causes it?? does it cause striations in the brain?? Are certain populations targeted for this?

So we are literally repeating history without even knowing it, how funny.

So is the way to bring women back inline is by ignoring when they whine and protest and just set things back how they where?

Which chemicals cause autism, and how are they introduced to men?

It wouldn't surprise that SJWs are brain damaged. They are fanatical. Fortunately, they are not very bright.

wtf when did this guy start talking about aliens and shit

Well, it could be worse

>assumptions
>generalizations
>no evidence
>no plan of action

Typical shill5.
What are you and those special interests cooking up next in your plan to control the flow of info on the internet?
Oh, I forgot, you're just here to 'get information out', you're just taking orders, I get it.
You're still going to hang on the Day of Rope.

The OP only says it's caused by chemicals. I said "elaborate".

and they would usually be mutations passed on by the mother correct? or does the mutation present over time?

Yeah i know ive been shitposting in your threads since October carry on

>perception drug

Did you mean prescription drug?

Roll, pls not reborn into a fucking burger

Oh come on this is fucking worse, I rather be a burger than a cuck

Reroll!!!

It's all internal and they share the white papers with Social Engineers & the Pharmaceutical Company's all the time.

The papers have scans, tests, differences between sex's, etc in them.

1) Research it

2) Said what causes it in the OP

3) Women are targeted.

Feminism is that bad, huh? I know I've come to the conclusion that it was a grave mistake. Is there any way short of collapse at this point? It seems too many bad decisions have already been made by previous generations to me.

When you say eliminating feminists...

Are you speaking figuratively, or like Auschwitz showers with bath bombs.

Go on then.

what do you mean by "going hot" anon5

If humans developed on other planets, wouldn't that invalidate the Neanderthal/primitive human fossils found here on Earth?

How exactly did feminism destroy past civilizations?

What will the "point of no return" be in regards to feminism ending this civilization?

You mentioned in your last KB that each race inhabited its own planet and to discover which planet was inhabited by which race we need to "look at the planets". While I know it's not your usual nature, could you give us any hints whatsoever as to what we should be looking for?

How exactly can western men get their women under control without the use of force? Is that even possible?

Thanks for shedding light on these topics. I don't know why I believe you exactly, but I have a gut feeling that you're telling the truth.

Tfw you were shitposting in the Oregon v Boise State game thread on Sup Forums when blount knock out the bsu player

Flat Earth is government propaganda

Care to share exactly what it is that's causing the brain damage? Smartphones? You can't hardly find a modern woman constantly glued to one. They stare at it while they drive, they stare at it while they walk, they stare at it while they're in line, they're recharging them and staring at them at the Trump rally I went to just to see what it was like.

RARE

Females lose inhibitions, and judgement ability/capability
Males become introverted, take less risks, fall into beta category
Am I on the right track?
What is to gain from destruction of pituitary gland?
Chris Cornell offed himself, and I noted your contribution. Grew up in and around the scene in Seattle, and, quite a few of those guys were not born into the Truman Show. Should I assume that talented people are inducted for breeding/control (ala your Truman Show thread)?
I believe in Jesus Christ, so, cant get behind space arks, however, I appreciate your threads nonetheless. Seems as though you come in during a happening, and, it is welcomed.
Seth Rich...as you stated, they are really putting the screws to Trump. Is Seth Rich an avenue that can bolster him? There have been suggested and posited theories that it was Rich that leaked, not a Russian hack.
Raising two daughters, coming full circle, I will avoid birth control. We are a two parent family, and I provide them an example of a strong caring father. Are there any other things you would suggest I avoid for there betterment?

Thanks Anon5

Serious question:
are this threads kind of a Turing test?
I read about the theory you are an AI a few threads before. You often answer in an AI ish manner.

Dont wanna end on your shill list. bro. Appreciate your threads even if you are an AI^^

roll

prob all out war/civil war

Rolling

Roll

Indeed I did, good you noticed that "error".

Also, those types of drugs change perception of things overtime for the users of them.

Think about what they would put chemicals in & consider reactions between chemicals.

1) As I talked about in the OP. Men had/have a choice when it comes to Eliminating Feminists.

2) It relates to developmental stages also interms of when the Chemicals are used.

Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

All of them have it, places like the WHO & CDC are aware of this, but have gag orders.

Low energy shilling & The Database was tracking your moves.

Haven't seen you in a while.

While I catch up to this bread, was the involvement with the Podestas in the DC PD what you were referring to or do we need to keep snooping?

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR NUMBER 1

Hey user 5

1. What effects do have sleep meds have long term that we aren't told? Like Zolpidem, for example.

2. Does R-47 refer to an intentional plot to no longer have to list which products and chemicals cause birth defects or not?

3. Is Richard Harris an example of an agent from Operation Mockingbird?

npr.org/people/2100631/richard-harris

4. Is there anything interesting about Stone Henge that we don't know about?

5. How long does it usually take for frontal lobe disorder to manifest itself in an individual?

6. Can you tell use the fourth step in globalist empire building?

7. Do humans have isotocin in their brains, and if so does it have any notable impact?

8. Did humans ever live underwater at some point?

This seems a bit hysterical. Why is it so vital to get Trump out in the next two years?

rollin

Roll

Anon5,
Is there any possible way to get on the side of the mental manipulators or is it a set group? If you can't beat em, join em...

Roll dat shiet

Sup anon5

I wasn't on time for your last thread but had some questions about the JC:

You said zionist don't care about the Israelis or other Jews, they just care about securing the country of Israel for themselves. How can we stop the Joos circlejerk on Sup Forums and zoom in onto these zionists? Would this be make /pol? more effective against globalism?

2. Are the Israeli nationalists in some ways our allies against globalilism? What ways?

3. If they can be helpful in stopping the globalists, then how can we protect Israelis from groups like Soros and the Rothschilds, and work together to stop them instead?

Thanks.

Is the "Ark" fleet the same thing described in Genesis? Were they actually talking about "ships" that sail in the ocean of space?

For the planets that have been ruined by feminism, what proof have they left behind? And have they all been destroyed this way, or has war/disaster been in the mix as well?

Rolllllll

the lack of elaboration on questions beyond "I answered this already" have made me suspect the same thing before. Clearly you said birth control and chemicals cause the mutations, but that is something I could say with equal authority if nobody is going to elaborate on the specifics. I assume you refer partly to the mix of pharmeceuticals that occurs in water tables because they aren't filtered (ie alex jones gay frogs) but I don't want to say too much in case you are larping and I'm just feeding ideas
(I don't think you larp, youve been around for way too long, but I gotta try something to get different kinds of answers from you, right??)

On a separate note, got any tips for contacting non-human, non-ai intelligent species? Would you recommend against it?

Also forgot to ask.

Is the Russia infiltration real?

Is Kushner or Ivanka doing deals with russia?

bump

You're a liar, anon5.
Last time you said 'nice walls' though there's nothing on them, they're plain as fuck, there's no camera device that could see them, and it's too fucking dark to be able to see them anyway.
If you wear a legit leaker who had a 'database' at all, you'd be trying and reason with me, because you'd see that I'm some nobody user who is currently shitposting in 3 different threads on Sup Forums, but you don't have a 'database' that could actually see that, do you?
Kill yourself, faggot.

It's that bad. Human's for all the brilliance, are stupid.

Look at what information in the OP interms of what they have destroyed.

North America imploding to then be reformed into the NAU, isn't going to be a nice process.

1) Those were "Tests" to see if the planet could be colonized.

2) Picture what it's doing to The West, but much much worse.

3) The West is already giving a preview

4) Consider disasters & conflicts.

5) It's the Feminists that are the core of the problem.

I said it in the OP. Prescription Drugs & Birth Control.

Actually this threads would be a perfect Turing test.

>perception
which ways? visual, audio, taste, smells? or is it just thinking patterns?

>It relates to developmental stages also interms of when the Chemicals are used.
Vaccines? those are used at certain stages of development but don't hit everyone equally. trying to think of another chemical that you only use on males at certain developmental stages.

As was noted in another thread the frontal lobe damage makes them MUCH more susceptible to NLP which is why it's heavily used by pick up artist.

Ahahaha was that eating you up this whole time shill?

Are you suggesting that we should actually be considering some form of fascism or other kind of hard handed approach to get things under control?

specifically what chemicals/drugs cause autism? name names or you're just a larp

Sup, shill5 crew?

>Pharmaceutical Company's

Here's where we can figure it all out. Pharma companies are some if the biggest and most powerful influencers of healthcare which is vital to population control . You'll find that certain clinical researchers put their arguments together in similar manners. It's mk ultra on a pharmaceutical level. This is the link. There are drugs being fed to the people through pharma and it's by design to affect widespread frontal lobe damage and induce certain kinds of behavior in the general population of the us and entire world. Just expose the globalists with links between big pharma, academia, global health government agencies and ngos

>Fate of Western Civilization has now come down to: [Autistic Males] vs [Frontal Lobe Damaged/Disordered Females]
This is hilarious if it's true or not.

Does any of info Wars snake oil help alleviate some of the frontal lobe damage done by everyday chemical exposure?

Research who/what controls the DC Police.

It goes all the way up to the WH.

I'm not an AI & these threads are not tests.

1) On the right track

2) Less health

3) It's rare people from the outside get in. So always remember the Truman Show.

4) Seth was killed by a DNC "Clean up crew" & the DC police helped cover it up.

5) Make them look at History.

lol

It's not hysterical, that is there plan.

roll

Is hitler ourgoy or theirs just fuck my shit up anonman

As a rule I only lurk on this wretched cesspool

Yet every time I see one of your inane bullshit LARP threads I am compelled to respond

FUCK YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE I UNIRONICALLY WISH CANCER ON YOUR CHILDREN

I literally can't keep track of all the power plays happening within DC atm A5, I began to doubt trump as a result of his agneda being stalled, I'm reinvigorated with hope with talks of a administration staff shuffle, is the crux of the information untouchable by the fbi related to 9/11 and the larger consipricaacy? are we going to get closure on this or is it literally to bombshell?

So given their desperation to oust Trump by any means necessary, even by possible civil war, I'm assuming Trump has removed the deep state influences from his admin or is no longer listening to them?

This is garbage laced with truth.
For example:

>tracking pheromone
Garbage.

>family is the core of civilization
Truth.

This is some subversive shit right here.

What do we do about it? Any solutions or are we past the event horizon and its all just a waiting game to see the end?

rollin

I'm just amused that you have been so obviously bothered by that, you dirty Paki

1) ok, I guess I just have to think about it more because clearly I'm not thinking about it from the right perspective

2) You said you've interacted with AI. Is it possible for us to seek them out and interact? Where would we start looking for something like that?

3) what's a good next step in keeping Trump shored up? Seems like the tide is turning and people are ready to hit Ivanka/Kushner

>that is there plan
Why though? Why do they have to get him out before his term is up?

Is the asteroid belt a result of a planet practically exploding ?

I'm going to assume that there were 4 habitable planets in this solar system thanks to tech. Earth is one initially sparsely inhabited , Venus the second colonized by the blacks, Mars the third colonized by the Asians, and the fourth being the destroyed planet which was colonized by the Whites. Am I getting close? I'm going to guess something terrible happened and the remnants fled to earth.

Are there other colonies of humans out there that we know of ?

I'm amused when I see the same flags in each shill5 thread defending this trash.

What's going on in this thread?

>Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder is significantly more prevalent in Females then Males due to how the Female brain is, it's caused by Birth Control & Perception Drugs. All Leftists(SJW's,Feminists,etc) have it.(Medical organizations such as the CDC & WHO have internal papers on it)

I KNEW IT

Always called out leftists as being self-lobotomized.

It's true.

No idea

"Umbrella Corporations" exist.

Research how the Brain reacts to certain ones.

Depends.

1) Thinking.

2) Those are part of it.

You looking around was quite amusing.

Humans are smart, but really stupid.

1) Actually have/pol/ understand what I said in that thread, The "Jewish Conspiracy" psy-op" thread & the "Framing of Hitler" thread.

2) Globalism wants to destroy all countries.

3) Israel has some smart groups of there own.

1) All drugs mess with the brain in some shape or form.

2) Some stuff are not told to the public

3) NPR has some OM people.

4) It had a roof at one point, but then it broke due to a battle.

5) Research the differences between the Male & Female mind & which sex's use the most prescription/birth control drugs.

6) steady growth depending on model

7) No idea

8) Don't think so.

>1) golabalist symbols
Kill. The. Pedos. Now.

Hey Anon5 I really enjoy your posts

can you give me some sort of schedule as to when you usually make threads?

>autistic males vs frontal lobe damaged females

Literally all of human history.

Autism vs Feminism.

The autistic virgins are part of the 144,000 meant to help save the world as mentioned in Revelations.

Probably.

dude. wtf ? Your threads use to be really cool but fucking "the ark" and destroyed multiple planets?

I refuse to believe this is the old OP. You are an impostor trying to discredit future threads.

SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT
SAGE THIS SHIT
>SAGE THIS SHIT

It is interesting that you say birth control helps cause frontal lobe damage. I am a female, very very red polled have always hated the feminist movement. I could not tolerate Birth control pills. Guess I dodged the bullet. However I am on adderall and an antidepressant. But I still hate feminists and demorats.