Why is central California such a massive shithole...

Why is central California such a massive shithole? it's possibly even more depressing than Ohio but at least the weather is nice

I think it's quite comfy. Much like the rest of rural America

Illegals.

It used to be super comfy back in the 50's before the drought ruined everyones lives and the mexicans took over.

el chicANO

I've never been anywhere near California, but my best guess is that it's full of KANGS

It has some of the best farmland on earth and close to ideal weather. It has just been completely ruined by the mexican incursion.

>Ohio
>depressing
We are literally the best place in the world, the rest of the US is jealous of us

>best farmland on earth
>no water

choose one

How else are you suppose to keep the food price low

I live in the north part of the valley, Its quite nice up here, very beautiful, and far different than southern California. The only downside is all spics we have up here.

The Central Valley used to be very fertile soil until Sacramento went and closed the water tap to it all in order to save a fucking baitfish (smelt) that isn't even indigenous or useful to the environment.

California is run by fucking morons... and just look at their roster... nothing but (D) after their names for miles.

Makes ya think.

FPBP

>no niggers
>very few spics
>White people

Only A FUCKING LEAF would think the parts of Cali with the least niggers and spics suck

This

Can confirm Cali is run by fucktards, parents and grandparents left that state because taxes are too damn high, there are too many idiots and that idiocy is reflected in the state's governmental structures at all levels

Because that's next to the fucking i5 corridor and everyone uses that space to get to LA or SanFagcisco. The only reason to stop in that area is to use the bathroom on your long trip.

I live in that zone, still has Mexicans everywhere. Blacks too, fuck it.

Ohio is depressing as fuck, everything is a dying yellow or green color and all the buildings are all grey and run down and sad

No. If you need to irrigate the farmland is not good.

In the Cibao valley (pic related) everything grows without irrigation and even without fertilizer.

>weather is nice
It's fucking 110 out here in the summer brah. It's fucking shit. When it gets that hot it gets all fucking smoggy and you can't even see the Sierras at all. 75% of the women are fat Mexicans. Fuck this place.

It's only depressing in Ohio for half the year... I want out of here :(

OP has never been to Fresno or Bakersfield in the Summer.

>weather is nice

I guess if stifling heat with zero humidity is your idea of nice weather then have at it.

I used to love the cloudy days, brother. I need constant sun and warmth now or else I feel depressed af.

outdated meme

>0 humidity

that's literally perfect you nu-male fat bitch.

You could get the same weather in better places like Vegas or Reno or Phoenix... there's fuck-all to do in Fresno or Bakersfield you cum-guzzling cuck.

If you're not a cuck, nigger, taco, gook, or poo, feel free to come to Texas.

I grew up here and was glad to leave, I was a liberal for a while and now going to come back and see how it works out. Hope I can get my parents to move somewhere cheaper and more remote.

>hot af
>poor air quality
>rude drivers/people in general (all of CA)
>agricultural chemicals in air and water
>strip mall sprawl development
>driving only option and long distances
>many mexicans
>very few blacks but increasing
>few local wilderness areas, all farms and cities
>crime in cities
>high home prices
>cucked govt and laws

Leaving still kind of sucked though because I followed typical shitty usa culture and abandoned tradition and my family for some kind of city life. Now that I don't even want to see most of the people I know now (liberals and I like Trump) I am regretting my choices and resentful of non-traditional usa values.