Party Sup Forums

So who else in Sup Forums is calling this damn week 'done!' tonight?

For those of you that have a job, bust your ass to keep a roof and a bed, I salute you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNFiWX4Ugk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=xrhSdS0GlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BHp6KfzySz0
youtube.com/watch?v=OJm5VMjTcwk
youtube.com/watch?v=A2k9GnhZCUk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cheers, long weekend for me!

I just collect financial aid

nigger

>STAY HOME with your mum.

I'm one of the plebs that has a job where I basically have to work every weekend, feels bad man

Same here, my Canadian friend. Even the calendar says W T F. ;) Hope you have an awesome weekend. :)

I'm throwing a house party in a few hours, getting excited. About 30 people confirmed on FB so I imagine 150% of that figure given the number of last minute wagon jumpers and hangers-on.

no invite?

Get out normie.

Hang in there, bud. I use to work weekends. At my age, it wasn't an issue but it's still great to have it back. I work for our local hospital in I.T.. I live in a small town but I do miss my night job when things weren't so busy.

Team Fuck Shit Up is coming. I'm on my way, motherfucker.

HELL YES!!! Damn, I'm 40 but I still would love to party. I still do but it's been a while.

I am. Went from working four 10s to five 8.5s this week. Bout to have a beer on my porch with my girl and play some yahzee.

In 2 brutal classes and have a National Guard drill weekend. I'm currently drinking beer and doing h/w while simultaneously shitposting.
cheers

>be Canadian
>follow us holiday schedule

:(

But going to pops place to bbq and work on a project motorcycle this weekend. He lives out of town. Should be a good time.

Good shit op. Calling it quits myself. Gonna fuck off, play some dark souls II, get killed a lot, drink too much and enjoy the weekend.

My primary job week is over, freelance job weekend begins. Stop being a faggot drinking the Jew liquid

You won't get killed slot, DS2 is easy as fuck.

>>>>Ultra greatsword
>>>>Estoc

>muh work is tough
kys

except when you suck. and i do. I'm terrible at this game.

The best oldfags have learned to wear the skin of normies and walk amongst them . . .

Last time I threw a party with a public invite on FB I had this really weird coked-out guy show up, said he was a friend of a friend but was actually a gay stalker that my friend was avoiding. Weird night.

How does it feel being a slave in denial?

I'm a teamster at a convention tonight, hopefully I'll be done before 10

I work tomorrow and Sunday at 6am.
I should be in bed.

I've been lurking on Sup Forums for a very long time. I never cared to post until a few months ago. Despite the cucks, I've always loved the oldfags who'd post (and still post) what is on their minds.

It's the reason why I stopped lurking and started getting involved recently. I'm an oldfag lurker but a newfag poster??? Hell, I can't keep up.

Nevertheless, party your asses off guys. Summer is coming.

I was supposed to go see my brother's band play but I sat around figuring out the bus routes too long and can't be arsed to ask for a ride. I'll smoke another joint and pound a few beers before I go to work tomorrow afternoon.

might go for a bike ride stoned actually

I'm not into pot but I've been on allot of drunken bike rides. I live in a small town so buses don't frequent here. Cheers. :)

I'm revelling in anticipation for the new wave of Impeachment memes....

Fucker's already working on the new OP

youtube.com/watch?v=qWNFiWX4Ugk&feature=youtu.be

also, some older ones, from last year....

youtube.com/watch?v=xrhSdS0GlYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OJm5VMjTcwk

Same guy also did a everybody hates' chris / naruto spoof

youtube.com/watch?v=A2k9GnhZCUk&feature=youtu.be

I am going to stay home and work on personal projects.

There are many of us.

Ive been here a very long time and only started posting a few years ago. I've only began posting often the last 6 months or so. It's never too late.

fuck, I posted one twice, and forgot the other one

youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I

What really got me into it was the Shila Labuff events. I've seen Sup Forums do some really great things over the years but that really got me thinking 'Why am I missing out on this shit?'.

It wasn't that I was shy, it was just that I just enjoyed what most folks were doing. Then the event happened and after Finland, I couldn't resist.

So now I broke my Sup Forums cherry.

I work Tuesday-Saturday
When I started I didn't think it would change anything.
Now I realize I'm living in a bizzaro world

I've been there. It sucks since Sundays have nothing going on and my friends were all suffering a hang over and didn't want to do anything. Then Monday came around and EVERYONE was at work while I fucking hated my life.

It does get better. It doesn't seem like it but it will.