What are you thoughts on Rand Paul?

What are you thoughts on Rand Paul?

manlet

shorty

Ron Paul was better.

Pretty cool guy and he doesn't afraid of anything.

Rand Paul is too small

Discount Ron Paul.
Probably one of the few sane politicians around nowadays, which is pretty sad all things considered.

Senator Small Paul

One of like three people in our federal government who dont deserve to be hanged.

will never be president

america will never elect a manlet

He doesnt have the divine blood of his father, but I think he could save free market healthcare tbqh

Neocon

I've seen worse.

Manlet lolbertarian

Cuck for niggers

dad

Best member of the US government. Of course seeing as this board has essentially become r/t_d i assume we'll see lots of height comments that are soooo funny XD

Political dynasties need to end. If anyone in your family by blood or marriage holds any political office at any level you need to be ineligible for all offices. This isn't fucking England or some other joke monarchy.

>best member of US government
Rand is based, but he's no Steve King

he's a fucking cuck that sucked trumps dick when he should have been openly skeptical of him

he's a petty small randlet replet

Steve is funny and says cool things but has no ideological legacy and zero legislative achievements.

The only republican Trump should work with.

what is it with leaves and knowing exactly which button to press to get a reply? here's your (you) faggot

I'm a complete retard so if he hasn't won an Mtv award then he should never be allowed to eat my cheetoes.

Sorry. I forgot how retarded liberals really are.

I like the guy. He has more balls than a pool hall. But he plays the game too much.