Former Ku Klux Klan leader Johnny Lee Clary explains how one black man made him quit

what would you do Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=IqV-egZOS1E

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RaceDifferencesInIntelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simply powerful... like woah...

race realists are not KKK members, we have 40+ years of desegregation statistics on our side. Facts and statistics cannot be racist

statistics can have other factors at hand though

More than likely was turned by FBI with promises of money and life change,
Try Jared Taylor.
archive.org/details/RaceDifferencesInIntelligence
Facts are what we need not some happy fairy story

he was dumb enough to join an alphabet party, so i'm not surprised.

i can't wait for your government to take your internet away

That guy's whole political views are based off of emotion and a non-realistic view of black people in the world. If i was there i would have an actual debate with him not just call him a nigger because he was nice to me.

You are asking it of the wrong people. The only have hate to you give you in return. All you can do is wear a shield, stand up for humanity and laugh.

t. retard

Hate? Wtf when have facts become hate?
You liberal idiot,get back to reading fairytales.
You can't handle the truth

>Wtf when have facts become hate?

Facts are not hate; that comes from humans.

>You liberal idiot,get back to reading fairytales.

I am not a liberal nor do i believe in fairy-tales.

>You can't handle the truth

Says the person making up a concept to feel better about himself.

around 51% of white people are fat losers. Can I safely assume that white people are fat losers?

Race does not exist. Fat people are fat; it is a tautology because they are the reason.

Questions do whites have higher average IQ than blacks?
Why in the whole of human history have blacks not left any form of higher civilisation behind?

Now I don't hate anybody based on colour of skin but let's be honest.there is a different between Yellow/blacks/whites peoples

i wonder if people like johnny boy here treating all black people like that has anything to do with that

and how he lets his daughter being fucked by BASED niggers wearing MAGA hats -PRAISE KEKISTAN XD

What were his reasons for not liking niggers to begin with? Do (((they))) let him tell us that?

This sounds like a decent pitch for a comedy series tbqh.

That is a complex question. IQ tests are a measure of prediction and the ability to think abstractly. The slang terms you use of 'white' and 'black' depend entirely on what country you live in.

Its not about hate, there are no empirical standards by which we can separate humans by a single phenotype.

Ehat's his objective? To be annoying to some random black preacher? How does that even move his agenda forward exactly?

If I were Johnny I would apologize to the preacher and do something constructive with my time.

Like shitposting frog memes.

You keep trying to bluer the lines?
Most people understand what I mean by white,
Anyhow white flight will continue till most of America and Europe is self segregated or civil war .just look what's happening in South Africa,wait till mass genocide happens to whites ,then maybe you'll sit up and take notice

You guys wouldnt happen to be Destiny shills, would you?

>around 51% of white people are fat losers. Can I safely assume that white people are fat losers?

It's funny because around 50% of the world's brown people aren't getting proper nutrition and 10% are starving.

>We don't let our own people go hungry so WE'RE the losers.

>Even after giving food to the entire planet.

How does it feel to know that while you make fat jokes about whites you probably have a cousin or two on the other side of the world starving to death, and you aren't lifting a privileged finger to help them? How does it also feel to know your privilege comes from being in proximity to whites?

>muh white people

Fuck Off.

>You keep trying to bluer the lines?

No.

>Most people understand what I mean by white,

That does not make it any less slang.

>Anyhow white flight will continue till most of America and Europe is self segregated or civil war .just look what's happening in South Africa,wait till mass genocide happens to whites ,then maybe you'll sit up and take notice

Okay, so thanks for switching to random conspiracy theories when we were talking empirical science.