Wtf. this shit tastes like mouth wash

wtf. this shit tastes like mouth wash

I've never see that sold here

this.

Never seen or heard of that brand before.

>375 ml.

Sounds real American, bro. Also, Fosters is delicious, and surely representative of all Australian beers.

the eternal yank strikes again.

Made in China.

What on earth is this?

>American products measured in mL
Fuck outta here

Chinese industrial waste being sold to penal colony residents under the guise of American export soft drinks.

I've only seen Barq's, A&W, Dogg Rootbeer, and some other smaller batch ones. I don't even drink the shit though.

This.

you got memed kiddo

sage

I tried auusie root beer
tasted like liquorice and medicine

Seth Rich was murdered by DNC. Remember his name, you'll get your punishment because of it.

So? What's your problem? Those are delicious flavours.

Australian faux-American soda. It's like the Outback steakhouse of soda.

What, you mean they don't eat bloomin' onions in Australia?

>liquorice
>good
>medicine
>good

no theyre not
Maybe if it tasted like calpol, it'd be nice
but this just tasted like cough syrup or some shit, really thick, harsh brown sludge

The bottle was real fucking weird too, it had a ringpull and no real neck
I cant remember its name but it sounded really (((-ey))) if you know what I mean

never seen this before

shoo, shoo larping faggot

it turns out they don't have those in koala land.

>Austrialian man creates his own terrible brand of root beer just so he can shitpost about it on Sup Forums
typical

Why are other countries trying to imitate our food?

I wonder if they still make this? Used to walk to the store every day for this delicious shit

Never heard of it you fuckin' roo.

The eternal Aussie never rests

>American [i]Style[/i]

You shoo, shill shitbag. Seth is a hero.

>everyone who doesn't believe my fantasy is a shill

t. the_donald

Sorry America, but I've had the unfortunate experience of having Root Beer.

Its fucking disgusting!
Of all the awesome things you have produced, Root Beer is the thing that gets mentioned most, and it smells and tastes (I imagine) like antiseptic cream.

please post "you call that a shitpost", please

If you had mainstream soda root beer, disregard the experience because soda is awful in general. Proper sarsaparilla, or even better proper birch beer, will be made from actual ingredients rather than corn syrup and artificial flavoring.

corn syrup is a blight upon your country

that's like saying "I've had soup, it's no good." What kind of root beer? Barq's?, A&W?, Mugg?, there is much variation. Cane sugar vs. corn syrup, artificial vs. natural flavoring. Don't turn your back on root beer, bong!!!

>my sides

It really is. Surely there must be a better idea than using Monsanto corn for fucking everything, including the land.

>two scoops of vanilla ice cream in a glass
>add root beer
fucking delicious

try it with Vernor's

i suspect this is a hipster delight now but i don't give a fuck this stuff rules

This. I pity those who never had a root beer float.

>Americans literally drink Bull Testicle Brew

Never seen that brand before, but lots of foreigners don't care for root beer. Something about tasting like cough syrup because of a specific ingredient.

Moxie in a bottle is great. My personal favorite root beer.

I've never understood why people hate the taste of cough syrup

i remember instantly liking it when i was a kid and my mom would put a spoon of it in my mouth. one of the first memories of flavor i have, actually.

Still better than Jaegermeister. Actually, I like Moxie and it mixes well with bottom shelf whisky.

please someone take pity on my newfag and give me the "you call that a shitpost" omg

img (see)

>Mouth wash

Y-You don't say.

i care if that helps

Yeah they do. I live near Sewer City and its in every gas station. So is Sioux City Cream Soda. It's usually a buck sixty a bottle.

>being this low test

meme American products

fluoride

>those prices
What the fuck kind of monopoly dollars is that currency?

>stuffed snichtzels
>cruspies
>flips
kek

Thats funny, I've heard british people say the same thing when first trying rootbeer.

>American peanuts
Those aren't boiled peanuts. They even come in cans. Step up, senpai