BREAKING: TRUMP TELLS THE PENTAGON TO ANNIHILATE THE IS

Yahoo news, so take it with a grain of salt.

archive.fo/BgBqp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BgBqp
youtu.be/_uin3Ye9T8Q?t=47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blimp

ISIS lives matter

you can't exterminate the nigger by bombing Detroit and you can't destroy isis by bombing some mudslime cities.

americans wont do anything

The only good option. This is actually huge news. That can't be overstated. Probably the most significant piece of news in a long time.

Why would Donald Trumpstein bomb mossad's most well trained fighting force?

oy vey. y is trump so antisemitic?

Trump gave the pentagon 30 days to come up with a plan to destroy ISIS, do you think this will actually be the execution of it?

I bet reddit has a much better discussion thread on this piece of news.

Just fucking stop already, no one falls for these lies any more, hes just gonna bomb Assad forces every time they make significant porgress or gains and hes gonna let ISIS run rampant. What a fucking travesty and a bad joke our intervention in Syria has been

Why do you like Assad? You know he slobbers when he talks, right?

you have to go back

waiting for this desu

unless we glass Tel Aviv why even bother. no point in dealing with the symptoms if you're just gonna leave the source of the cancer alone.

>mfw

The execution has been taking place for months. This is the denouement. Scorched earth.

>Mattis wants to completely annihilate ISIS so none of them return to the West alive

I fucking love this man

So they're going to bomb Tel Aviv?

I hope this is real, too many of them slime off and then slime back like filthy cowards when they discover the desert isn't as comfy as their little Sharia ghetto in Luton. They can all eat shit, everyone connected with them.

WTF IMPEACH!!!

Let The Dog loose.

Seriously. This has to feel like great news for those of you over there. You don't take the heat and your true needs are hopefully met.

this

>annihilate
lel

based President killing Obama's buddies.

>archive.fo/BgBqp
A better plan would be to just round up a bunch of wild boars.

Seriously though, it would have been a beautiful sight to see one of those cocksuckers gored to death by what are basically wild pigs. Probably the worst way for a muzz to go.

youtu.be/_uin3Ye9T8Q?t=47s

#not-all-ISIS-fighters