HAPPENING!! TRUMP IS FUCKED AHAHAHAH!!!

Russian officials bragged they could use Flynn to influence Trump!!!!

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-russia-influence/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmAGrXwYXkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((SOURCES)))

>influence

i mean... that's what advisor's do. If an advisor has a good opinion of russia and influences trump why is that a bad thing? How is this even news?

CNN?

Shit I'm brand new to this place and I can already tell this is a shill. You guys really aren't good at hiding it.

CNN IS FAKE NEWS HOMEY

CNN just proved that Donald was untouchable.

Don't ya remember when he fired Flynn for being shaky. A corrupt POTUS would have kept him on board. Y'all grasping for straws and you're gonna grab a bear trap sooner or later.

>sources

>(((sources)))

This will be the end of Trumps presideny says the nervouse man for the 907823986793476904 time this day.

Hello Daniel, getting better in drawing yet? No of course you're not.

IGNORE MALAY MIKE THREADS

This, they aren't too bright

So apparently they couldn't influence him directly?

>Literally confirming that Donald personally had not to do with Russia because they needed an advisor to influence him
>But can't stop yourself from jumping on it because it has RUSSIA in it
Why are liberals so fucking braindead?

The unwritten subtext
>Democrats are only influenced in the advice they give or receive by beneficent, purely altruistic intentions.

Um. That DISPROVES collusion.

If trump was a "Russian agent" why would they anyone to influence him?

Just curious how this is even bad?

>((sources))
>Louise Mensch

Australian officals brag they can use Israel to influence putin

but no one reports on that do they

Ignore malay mike aka daniel walker threads, if you see anti-trump threat / post made by Malaysian flag then it's Mike

its not bad and its not even illegal to think you can influence someone. If i can influence you to give me money is that illegal? If i tell people i think i can influence you is that bad? Is it illegal

it just weak as hell fake counter intel

all the left have is innuendo

>Trump works for da Russianz Goyim!
>That's we he's attacking Russia's ally and Israel's enemy Syria!
I hate these people so much

this.

Why would you be fighting for influence if the leader is your puppet?

>a guy told a guy that told us that its true
>CNN
this is why they will be out of business soon

Sources confirm Trump was not under Russian influence.
Cool, looks like it's all wrapped up now.

>sources
>cnn
>hahahaha bait troll post

CNN making up more bullshit? Okay

>(((sources)))
>(((cnn)))

Anderson Pooper Scooper just dumped a turd on a desk.

He was trying to out cock holster Colbert.

>Oy vey did u hear what ivan said at the vodka table.

Meanwhile, CNN's Dana Bash has been outed as CIA agent

Why would they brag about that if Trump was already a Russia plant?

>sources

Yes, Trump fired Flynn for being shaky. That's exactly what happened.

>Obama tells Trump not to hire Flynn because he's compromised
>Yates tells Trump not to hire Flynn because he's compromised
>FBI tells Trump not to hire Flynn because he's compromised
>Flynn his goddamned self tells Trump he's compromised
>Hired anyway
>Shit hits the fan
>THREE WEEKS LATER
>Reluctantly let Flynn go
>Burn your entire administration down trying to protect him

>muh muh maybe this anonymous source will put an end to his constant winning

>A corrupt POTUS would have kept him on board.

A competent POTUS wouldn't have had him around in the first place.

Cool story

>they think they can beat the MSM

>1 post by this jew

Flynn was a Democrat and Obama guy.

Our CNN office toilet cleaner (who is Russian) told us today that RANDAL BLAMF was literally getting pegged by Vladimir Putin in the Oval Office on a pile of Ultra Tippy Top Secret documents whilst eating TWO GOD DAMN SCOOPS of vodka flavoured ice cream. Or so our sources tell us.

He was an Obama appointment, dum dum.

>everyone bitching about anonymous sources
>again
One day you'll realize that the media isn't just 3 dudes sitting in a room making up stories by throwing darts at a board, and that the Trump administration really is just a complete disaster.

>puerto rican upset that his territory sucks and donny doesnt care about him

>cry wolf so many times you're not taken seriously anymore
>but muh russia

Nice non-argument :^)

Keep that up as much as you like, it won't change reality. Trump's administration is falling apart.

>trumps administration is falling apart
>literally no evidence of criminal activity
go fuck your fat ugly women, beaner

>(((sources say)))
Unnamed sources are non-existent sources

>sources
i would like to see those mike

When's the last time something other than negative leaks about the Trump admin. dominated the headlines?

When's the last time the news of the day was something the Trump admin. got done?

The administration is barely functioning. All they've gotten done has been putting Gorsuch on the bench and narrowly passing Obamacare Lite in the House. Everything else has been damage control over leaks and investigations.

>implying the media isnt extremely selective on what they report and wouldnt rather make something negative up then report anything postive

When's the last time the Trump admin. accomplished something significant, regardless of media coverage?

Oh wait, I already answered that question. May 4th, when they barely passed the revised AHCA.

.. thats their job

News media has destroyed it's own credibility. Besides having been at the lowest trustworthiness, they've cried wolf for so long about Trump that no one but extremists care. If Trump actually did do something bad then no one would care. Great job media.

here is a list of things he did
>got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised
>he cracked down harder on illegal immigration like he promised and instalt a website to report them
>he reissued funding of enviromental protection agencies like he promised.
>he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction).
>he fired comey that hillshill
>in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year.
He could just go the rest of his days golfing and still would have fullfilled more of his promises all the recent presidents before him did. so get your self a rope

fucking crybabies............

It's happening! OP is a FAAAAAAAAAAG!

It's over for Burpkmf. Methinks it'll be a 3, NO 4 scoop day for his Cheetoness tomorrow ;) *laughs*

>>sources

Doesn't the US have libel and slander laws?
Or can you literally make up whatever you want as long as you add the magic word (((source))).

>Sources

>got the muslim ban going (not his fault it was cancled) like he promised
For just 6 nations, and even then it couldn't be enforced. Not a very effective Muslim ban.
>he cracked down harder on illegal immigration like he promised and instalt a website to report them
Obama deported illegals at a higher rate than Trump
>he reissued funding of environmental protection agencies like he promised.
Literally nothing.
>he redesigned obamacare (even though he said to repeal it, but still a step in the right direction).
AHCA barely passed in the House and will not pass in the Senate in its current form.
>he fired comey that hillshill
And got himself into another shitstorm because of it.
>in his first month more pedos and their sexrings were busted and more childs saved from those than under obama in a full year.
Literally nothing.

Let me know when he gets Mexico to pay for the wall. Or when the wall actually starts getting built, and not just extensions of the existing garbo fence. Or when he labels China a currency manipulator. Or when he locks her up. Or when he starts creating jobs.

Cooper then promptly turned the discussion to scat

>Russian officials bragged they could use Flynn to influence Trump!!!!
blackmail victim is the guilty one.. nice theory

if Trump is a Russian shill then why did Russia try to install someone to 'influence' him?

:thinking:

Yeah well my Sources say this is Fake News. May the best sources win

"""""""sources"""""""

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE COME QUICK! THERE IS A GIANT WOLF OVER HERE! EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO COME GET THIS WOLF!!!!!!

>For just 6 nations, and even then it couldn't be enforced. Not a very effective Muslim ban.
still more than previous president who didnt do ANY of their promises
>Obama deported illegals at a higher rate than Trump
sources? all i see are articles crying about how evil trump is deporting all those poor spics. or are you telling me the media is biased and tries to create a narrative against trump?
>Literally nothing.
fullfilling a campange promise is now "nothing"
>AHCA barely passed in the House and will not pass in the Senate in its current form.
what will be the number in the next lotto game? also still, wouldnt be his fault if the senate blocks what the people want.
>And got himself into another shitstorm because of it.
as that does mean what he did is negative. trump doesnt want PR, he want to make america great again.
>Literally nothing.
busting pedos is nothing? are you even fucking serious? for that comment alone i would give you the rope you fucking crypto spic. go kill yourself

Seems legit

>Flynn knew some russian dude who might want gibs now that his friend is a bigwig.

Welp, looks like it's all over now. The ride's been fun.

The keyword is they thought they COULD have. Also:
>Officials cautioned, however, that the Russians might have exaggerated their sway with Trump's team during those conversations.

dont forget Gorsuch

fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=dmAGrXwYXkY