News just broke that Russia is on TAPE saying they could use Flynn to influence Trump

>News just broke that Russia is on TAPE saying they could use Flynn to influence Trump
HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA
Bye bye Drumpfy
Not even a year in. SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

fyad.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares anymore about your russia narrative. Your all going to hang. Or if you do somehow manage to impeach and remove trump, your all going to be facing the firing squad. SO please continue down this path of madness instead of giving the regular people their win on this one.

You mean that advisor he fired just a few weeks into his presidency when he realized he couldn't trust him?

Wait, we trust Russians now?

Also, why would they record themselves saying that unless there is an agenda behind it?

Do you guys even talk this shit out before you post it?

So that means the russians can't influence trump then right?

OP btfo

So the cabinet member that was fired by Trump a long time ago may or may not have been influenced by Russia? That's a problem for Trump why?

wolf!

t. Hitler circa 1945

Trump will hang for treason

There's a big difference between influencing an election and Hacking the election. Governments influence elections all the time including ours is the biggest offender.

Putin was even a supporter of an Obama win and Obama won.

you don't have access to that spell

It's almost like that's specifically what ambassadors do

The Obama admin warned trump about pence when he first signed him on. This looks horrible for Trump especially since he wanted comey to let Flynn off.

>what is sigint?

They're probably intercepted phone calls you faggot

>Russian 1: So Trump is looking like a contender
>Russian 2: Yes do we even know anyone on his team?
>Russian 1: Yeah Mike Flynn
>Russian 2: Oh great I like Mike
>Russian 1: Yeah me too he is a good guy
>Russian 2: That's great, if Trump actually wins, we can start of with a good relationship because we already know Mike.
>Russian 1: Yep yep, much better than our chances if Clinton won

Fucking stupid niggers

>News just broke that Russia is on TAPE saying they could use Flynn to influence Trump

Heres something in the realm of reality:
>Russian 1: Hillary Clinton looks as if she will win
>Russian 2: Yes, that is not good, she would be much tougher on Russia. The previous rollout of sanctions crippled our economy and she will undoubtedly put more on our country.
>Russian 1: We've retrieved her emails, we could release them from backchannels to hurt her chances.
>Russian 2: And Trump? Can we use him?
>Russian 1: We have a man on the inside. He will influence much of Trump's foreign policy.
>Russian 2: excellent!

>That pic

exactly. its like trumps made them go retarded.

sure kid

Doesn't help Trump, in reality?

oh so i guess this proves though he never actually did have any influence on him only a shoulda woulda coulda bullshit story. getting tired of having no evidence yet?

fyad.ytmnd.com/

> Russia is on TAPE saying

What? Like the whole country is on tape? Like the mountains and rivers and shit too?

WTF? I'm a cruzmissle now!

Upvoted, good one fellow pede!

I thought ytmnd was dead by now. Don't know why max hasn't pulled the plug on it already.

Ehmm... guys, where is the link? Do I need to go to the palmer report webstite?

Yeah kiddo! Drumpf will be BTFO soon ahhahahahahahhahaha. Madame queen Hillary will replace him and we won't be losers anymore

I swear it will happen, very very soon, just like everything else we said will happen. now I must ask mommy to bring my MORE TENDIES for Shill Fuel

Is this "crying wolf"? Just wondering I'm not englandish

ok, drumpster

Praise kek. Praise him, we haven't been giving kek his due, this is why troubles are falling in the God Emperor

i guess it would look pretty bad... if Trump had not fired Flynn

>Flynn knew some Russian dude for completely normal reasons
>Russian dude thought he could use his friendship to get favors from the government

By this logic literally no one who has ever had a foreign friend can be allowed to work in government.

Liar, America would never interfere in a foreign election.

Ha, that'd be funny to see them try it. Guaranteed war at that point.

SIGINT, as we call it in the SCIF is Signals Intelligence, gathered from numerous collection abilities.

COMINT on the other hand is communications intelligence, which is an intelligence discipline that focuses solely on the collection, exploitation and dissemination of person to person communication.

However, these two intelligence disciplines do merge more and more these days due to the ever popular devices that utilize VoIP and other software schemes.

Back to the point, if that is true, then Why and the fuck does CNN have SIGINT of Russian collections? Npt arguing that we don't collect it and PED it out, but where did the intel come from?

this better be bait else you are certifiably retarded.
russians brag about influencing trump through flynn
trump gets rid of flynn
yeah smoking gun

gee, its a good thing trump fired him months ago then isnt it

I was tired before from working my job I have, but this thread of yours you took all day to prepare is putting me to sleep.

It's like you don't care anymore & if you don't care, why would I care?

Why are people acting like countries dont try to influence each other and remain relevant. Obama was in the UK campaigning against Brexit..

russia is on tape. Russia is on tape. RUSSIA is on tape....THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF RUSSIA is on tape.

>blblabla
>No tape

Either uncut footage or GTFO shillet

You're gettin desperate

>your

>Trump
>Russia
Kill them both already.