Intelligence capture Russians saying they could exploit Michael Flynn to control Trump

>Intelligence capture Russians saying they could exploit Michael Flynn to control Trump

IC/CIA is going all out.

This would
Imply they needed someone to influence trump with.

>sources say

i tried to influence trump when i voted for him

am i bad person

Are you a foreign national?

(((cohen)))

Could be real or could be made up. Their next step in the plot is the fabrication of evidence. If real, it probably goes something like:
>Russian 1: So Trump is looking like a contender
>Russian 2: Yes do we even know anyone on his team?
>Russian 1: Yeah Mike Flynn
>Russian 2: Oh great I like Mike
>Russian 1: Yeah me too he is a good guy
>Russian 2: That's great, if Trump actually wins, we can start of with a good relationship because we already know Mike.
>Russian 1: Yep yep, much better than our chances if Clinton won

Dumb fucking niggers work against the President. Truly dumb fucking niggers.

>sources say
This is like a get out of jail free card for the media.

Exactly I'm trying to spread that around... This is just like when "Intel" said they had "evidence" of Russia hackers, that turned out to be a dossier explaining PAST Russian actions and saying "this is similar." They fucked themselves by jumping the gun on their own story. There are no credible leads left in the White House, only Flynn, who they will try to pull back into the playing field despite having been around for EIGHT DAYS

>still in denial

What would it cost to get two Russian males to read a script, degenerate the quality of the audio, release, and then explain it to the public as being an authentic, intercepted conversation?

Do you really think they're just making all this stuff up?

>sources say

Is George Soros a foreign national?

They literally are. From soup to nuts, the E-N-T-I-R-E thing is, as the President said, a witch hunt. In the most true sense of how actual witch hunting happened. Someone simply has to make something up and then get enough multipliers to reinforce it

SOURCES SAY

What stuff? That the hand picked people in the White House coordinate with foreign powers? It is part of the job until liberals and media go off the rails.

I haven't seen a push like this since they put two rounds through Kennedy. Trump scares the living fuck out of some powerful people. A source told me this.

The establishment won't die easy.

>OH NO DRUMPF IS REALLY FINISHED THE PROOFS ARE FINALLY HERE
>*click story*
>Flynn knew some Russian dude for totally normal reasons, and ex-Obama people think this is a huge problem because anyone who's ever talked to a Russian is a treasonous bastard.

Damn, and I was really sure that THIS time it wouldn't be fucking nothing.

There's nothing but upside for them.

Big fucking whoop, Putin also said in the very next sentence that he wouldn't do anything to influence the elections.

And even yet again he said the politics and politicians in this country are becoming schizophrenic, which this "investigation" into his words proves. Fuck the liberals, they ruined everything.

contact person

can't give orders to a president directly

>sources say
>from another news website
>that some unknown Russians MAY have had contact with Flynn to influence Trump
>which by a long stretch of reasoning and logic meant that the Russians hacked the elections and allowed Trump to win

Meanwhile
>Hillary's Campaign gets millions of dollars of direct funding from foreign bodies, including the Royal House of Saud

Really grasping straws here

>Trump colluded with the russians
>the russians used people close to Trump to influence him!
>wait which narrative are we go for this week?

Well, Diane "Frankenstein" Feinstein said on CNN earlier today that there was "no evidence of Russian collusion. So, if Frankenstein, of all Democrats would admit to that, I have to say the Libtards are BTFO as usual, and OP is a cock gobbling faggot for even posting this bullshit.