If we don't win we will become a planet....of apes

If we don't win we will become a planet....of apes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obligatory 'why is nobody helping her' question

Imagine the outcry if the races were reversed on any of these daily examples of black on white abuse. The leftist hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Blacks are not the victims, no matter how badly liberals want them to be.

It's ridiculous how liberals believe that multiculturalism is progress

americans are spineless losers without their ar 15s

Beta fags. I've seen this happen a few times and it's not hard to just put your self in the middle and separate people. But no one ever does it.

it has been my experience that women mostly deserve the beatings they get

>tfw you're on microsoft edge and can't view webm

fuck. help.

Its good when white chicks get beat up by brown people. It has about a 40% chance of redpilling them

jesus christ yanks are such fucking cowards

Same with Australians.

>Microsoft Edge

hahahahaha why are you using that?

It's two nigger bitches beating up a while woman in what looks like a shopping mall. Crowd of people filming with their tech, nobody helping ofc.

good defense position in the floor

She relaxed.

you cant fight blacks its a hate crime. The white poeople have futures to worry about, that shit goes on your record forever. Yet another advantage blacks are given in america; The ability to act out like a mindless ape physically then blame it on the other persons "prejudices"

i rather live with mexicans at least they will take care of the negro menace.

I remember this, this was in Melbourne.
Fucking niggers are a real problem down there.
That would never of happened at my school because i live in a real old school white area, it would be a race war and they would lose, badly.

She was probably a coal burner. Jealous black bitches.

Both deserve death

>HOW TO SPOT A COALBURNER:101

Download the codec for windows and open it in internet explorer my dude.

>Hey, stop beating Tiffany!
>sheboons freeze in place
>beady little eyes slowly fix on one
>leader ape opens her maw, emitting a terrifiying scream
>suddently you can hear a low drumming sound
>smarter white people begin to flee
>then, from every door they spill towards you
>niggers
>hearing the scream of their queen, they pull up their pants and march towards you
>you get suckerpunched from the left and everything goes black
>you awake later, beaten, your arm broken and your wallet gone
>you try to standm and from your bloodshot eyes you see tiffany, holding onto black man
>you realize the sheboons attacked her because she was "poaching on their men"

That is why.

it is not unbelievable when you finally grasp it is their intention to hurt one group in an effort to help another

Just why?
White boy was just talking
He was racist or something?

Takes a fucking black woman to step in and stop these idiots while a bunch of dumb ass white people stand and watch. Says it all IMO.

There are ignorant morons among blacks. There's no denying this. There are also stand up individuals. I'm watching this video and wondering what the fuck is wrong with white people that you sit there by the hundreds watching shit like this happen and do nothing. Look at all of these idiots just standing and watching this shit. And then you pussies sit here day in and out on this forum REEEing as if you're going to do something when SHTF in this country.. fuck outta here.

I'm a black man and I would have yanked both of these dumb bitches off that girl.

There's a chemical that is released in your brain when a fight breaks out. It causes momentary paralysis. Think of a "just blend in" tactic. Usually, only trained people or those pretty freaking confident in their strength do something.

this.

why are white people such spineless losers? the "men" are even worse than the women most times.

Poor guy. At least the ones filming could end his misery.

>>Hey, stop beating Tiffany!
>>sheboons freeze in place
>>beady little eyes slowly fix on one
>>leader ape opens her maw, emitting a terrifiying scream
>>suddently you can hear a low drumming sound
>>smarter white people begin to flee
>>then, from every door they spill towards you
>>niggers
>>hearing the scream of their queen, they pull up their pants and march towards you
>>you get suckerpunched from the left and everything goes black
>>you awake later, beaten, your arm broken and your wallet gone
>>you try to standm and from your bloodshot eyes you see tiffany, holding onto black man
>>you realize the sheboons attacked her because she was "poaching on their men"

>also, you're facing a hate crime charge for "rioting" with hate crime enhancements because all the niggers swore up and down you called them niggers.
>also, you've been fired
>Also there's a coordinated mass media assault on you for hate crimin' innocent dindus

>implying he's not the one that butched the beheading.
Checked.

>helping a coalburning roastie stranger

No thanks, I can do without the false rape accusation that comes with every attempt to save a slut. Also, I would be a literal cuck if I save her and she ever has sex with any other man again. I'll pass

pretty much exactly what you would imagine

Bystander Effect is a coward trait that everyone has. To be honest, it should be classified as a survival trait, although the two terms are generally synonymous. The Bystander Effect usually ends when someone has the balls to do react, then everyone else wouldn't just stand there, looking like jackasses. It's society's fault for letting the average person be so passive all their lives, as well.

I would of screamed "race war now!" and jumped in the middle

Because Europe is dying.

Because niggers.

He relaxed

Planet of the apes is a future historical encounter of events yet unfolded. But they will become reality soon enough.

Word

get out nigger go vote democrat in that urban hole you can a city and die from drug related violence like a good shitskin

That white guy was jumped by multiple niggers, there wasn't a whole hell of a lot he could do in that situation. Once that one nog kicked his sinuses out of his head, it was over.

I see this with black allots. They are always so fucking quick to throw fisticuffs but only when they are backed up by either their mates, a vehicle or the lefty police. I have never ever ever encountered a nigger that dared to fight me one on one. It´s always been some hero in a car yelling out of the window, some douche trying to be territorial infront of some buildings security or they were in a herd of atleast three.

Yet they tell themselves they are more dominant and stronger and some bitches and faggots believe them. It´s become the most annoying meme of all time. That niggers are bigger and stronger. But I never see any real evidence of this. Only allot of oorah.

The thing is that as long as we continue to live in fake clownworld, where confirmation bias and fantasy are the rulers of the day, whites will always be perceives as this joke. Even if we lash out, we risk losing our job and future career. Niggers have nothing to lose. That´s until we have nothing to lose and the shitskins will face the phalanxes of old.

I can only hope I live to see the day.

This

Add to this of 80% responses of this very board being
>Why would I help a roastie bitch

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
Fucking polspergs

unless it's a heavily recorded incident like this in which youre safe

A Jamal assaulting women... everytime

this

We want everyone to see the truth.

The West in a single Clip

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

that video exists, and so do black riots.
we are already planet of the apes.
all these americans calling europe BLACKED are literally projecting.

Tokens are expensive.

whoop that ass!
whoop it!
whoop that ass cameela!

That's still better than letting them watch CNN.

He was alone. See anyone else around? That's why, that's what happens. The kid was an easy mark and they can show their friends new video they just made. WORLD STAR!

I guess its a good thing it doesn't happen around me. I'll have no regrets for curb stomping filth of any color.

Shut it darkie.

I need verification of non-coalburner status before I intervene anymore. It's not worth it to assume the risk otherwise in the current year. I'm sure this was all by design.

whew that's ugly

Burn the coal pay the toll.

kek
the poor seat/scooter

their women look like beta males

>Melbourne

>Imagine the outcry if the races were reversed
No, imagine if in Africa, the races were reversed.

Imagine in Asia if the races were reversed.

They're all dressed like men. Short pants are men's clothes.

they have already banned me for saying this on another account in the subreddit...
The_donald was subverted a while ago by JIDF and Shareblue cronies....
This is them trying to take down the_donald from within while the people think its the right thing to do.
Don't trust the_donald mods... They are shills themselves... children of zion
Also Gab founder is one of them.. This is him trying to get the_donald to move to Gab
Everyone on reddit reads the_donald its just if you hate whites and their culture or not... if you want to side with truth or hate whites enough not to... Many white goyim have been brainwashed to side with the zion foot soldier Barbarians and savages that are invading the west.
Its an all out war for your mind, land, and genes... and many can't take the reality and are unwilling to fight