We're all created equa-

We're all created equa-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delet this

fuck off, leave our natives alone.

Some people should be asked to accept sterilization for the common good of future generations.

Hmmmmm

Could abos be the ugliest group on the planet?

I've only seen one that I thought was cute and she was mixed.

-l

I have yet to find a single redeeming quality about them

It is actually not illegal to hit and run them in wasteland where no one is watching, that's good I guess. My Dad ran over an abo like 15 years ago and we just kept driving.

boomerang
Crocodile dundee.
Manipulation of gas prices through huffing.

We are all created equal but some people are more equal than others.

We'll all have souls,breath.
But abbos have a....dull souls

What race is the chick on the right? If I had to guess I would say half white half Asian. Race mixing is still degenerate.

jewish.

>not illegal to hit and run them
Yeah bull fucking shit. Your dad just didn't get caught, retard.

/thread

Damn, I kind of miss those back on Sup Forums

top kek

I kek'd

Have any of the Ausfags here ever fucked an abo or eaten an abo's pussy?

What do you mean? Clearly they are identical in every way, equally beautiful, equally valuable, equally competent at all skills, clearly they are exactly equivalent to one another and it makes no difference which one's genes get reproduced.

...This is what Liberals actually believe.

Lol bump

>edgy nose

Wise.

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

>that nose
WHAT THE FUCK

It's never on the news despite happening a lot. Bit like suicides.

Fact is they're known to ambush drivers in remote areas and rob them by laying on the road.

I'm not convinced they're fully human.

>nice big soft nose
here's a (you)

If you want to take a heap of our abos for yourself you can.
We'll even pay you to do it.

I think that's literally the dumbest ambush I've ever heard of before.

>My Dad ran over an abo like 15 years ago and we just kept driving.

any other Australians kind of feel bad for the abos? they did kind of get their country stolen from them and had their culture taken over and destroyed. It could happen to us. They are pretty much subhuman though.

>be me
>godlike body
>butterface
I honestly dont know what to do with my life. plastic surgery is 14k per piece. thats 4 years of saving up just to fix my fucking nose, then i have the rest of my face
i hate being a virgin. if only women were ok fucking a godly body with a paper bag over my face

Yes indeed. They were just about to invent the 'double-stick'.

to add on, i want the emotional experience of a relationship. hookers wont work

They did not have a country, my dude, they were hundreds of little nomadic tribes.
The tragedy of having your land taken is having your labor taken. The house you built, the fields you prepared and sowed.
Aboriginals didn't have that: in fact they burned most of the continent down.
You should not feel white guilt over Aboriginals for this reason if no other: most of what we "did" to them was out of a desire to care for them.

Cool cherry picked example

No one is claiming they're the brightest bulbs

And that continues today. I mean, you've familiar with SJWs, do they look like they have a single idea or even inclination to raise Aboriginal people out of dependence?

They do protest marches to keep Centrelink offices open in outback Aboriginal communities where there is no hope of them getting a job, ever.

Australian cunts had one job, one fucking job. Instead they left them at 200,000 and now orges have tripled their numbers.

why do they sleep in the road?

>a pole advocating genocide
oy vey

Half German, cannot help it. One side of me wants to genocide the other

>most of what we "did" to them was out of a desire to care for them.
and now it's asians' turn to take care of you =)

No, they lost the war. It's evolution.

Friendly reminder that if you are below 5'8 or didn't study STEM you need to kill yourself pls do the white race a favor

WTF OP?!?! Clearly it's same girl copy/pasted twice and color of the shirt changed!!!!

You have more? That was fun.

The perfect slav

i've fingered a halfie or maby she was a quarter boong dunno

What did her pussy smell like?

guys, this just isn't cool

racism is reeally bad for our image

we need to come together for the don not fall for this bigoted bulltish

MAGA

standard umami, like vegimite

Lurk more before posting please

forgot the THICC

Biggest meme in Australia right now. Uni's and private schools give away a ton of scholarships to Abbo's. My experience would be 10% look aboriginal. The rest are white. There's still thousands of real abbos living in the bush and these white "abbos" attack everyone for not doing enough for those they're literally stealing opportunities from.

It's not really a plan, they just lay in the road a lot and if you stop they'll attack you.

fucking left - thinking about right so I can cum

fucking right - thinking about left so I don't prematurely cum

They aren't really stealing opportunities from them. They could never be educated anyway.

>they just lay in the road a lot
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS??? Of all the places they could lie down, they choose THE FUCKING ROAD? This isn't just accidentally stupid, those niggers clearly WANT to die.

TELL ME ABOUT THE BOONG
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE THONG?

Go back to storm front

We value equality here

Same reason a cat does

I think it's because it is away from brush so less chance of critters taking you for a snack. Sleeping in an open space may be hard wired in them like an animal. They seem to pile their homes full of trash and lay about outside a lot. Also when they are drunk they maybe have trouble getting home so they just stop and pass out.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

That chub on the right is a qt desu.

Those abos are based. They were taking the piss of the trannie on piano, knowing the lefty audience would applause no matter what. you even hear the woman laugh when she realises what the man's doing.

kys abo fucker

That must be why you fucked up your life

>implying they even know where they are
They may have some idea that it is amusing to have a bunch of White dogs praising them but they aren't self-aware enough to take the piss out of anyone. Full abos like that are less intelligent than chimps.

Cats are usually smart enough to get out of the way when a car comes close.
>Abos are less intelligent than cats

Where I went to school they managed to find an outback abbo to give a scholarship to. After one holiday he never returned. They sent a PI up to the area to find him. He'd literally gone walkabout

I'm a kiwi who's only lived here a few months and in that time I've had maybe 5 yell at me in the city for money, one who got pretty aggressive. And a meth head half caste who lives down the road, and set another neighbors push bike on fire because he owed money or someshit. I went and put it out before it set the house on fire, it was leaning on the wall pretty close to some gas cylinders. My only and first experiences with these people.

I don't feel bad for them at all. Who the fuck do they think they are to try take money from me, when I can't even get welfare in this country and they've been living off it their whole lives? The maoris act entitled as well but at least they get their shit together. The tribes back home own multi billion dollar assets from their gibs, abos are still begging for some silvers to buy petrol.

same thing happened at my school, but before he vanished he did the most antisocial shit

i remember once on some school excursion he literally threw a branch at a moving car and it made the driver spin out and almost crash fatally

he didnt even get suspended

but he got bored of school i guess and vanished a few months later, walkabout

probably in jail and or on meth now

Kek. There have been times I felt like doing that, just fucking off from school never to return. But seriously we can't let these abos get their hands on the goon bag codes.

>outback abbo
How do they live out there?

ones who are born in the city are usually hopeless but the ones who were born in outback usually have good survival skills

not the women

The Maoris are more closely related to humans. They can be just as aggressive but have more sense. Honestly most pacific islander types are less trouble than American Blacks. Hawaiians are pricks to Whites and Asians sometimes but they can be managed socially. Abos are just fucking hopeless. A genetic dead end.

>We're all created equal
>created
>equal
This is some retarded christcuk logic, maybe jew worshippers are/where proto-SJW

Same way they always did, only with booze and petrol and going in to town for centrelink handouts. They aren't meant for civilisation.

Maybe they can teach the muslims.

Anyone else Australian and literally never see boongs? I've seen like 20 in my whole life. Of those, most were in extremely rural areas or Darwin. In Sydney, where I have the displeasure of living, I've seen 1 or 2 begging and being a nuisance around kings cross and that's it. I've barely been to shitholes like redfern so maybe more live their though.

mate do you never leave the house lol? they're all over sydney

No.
They have an I.Q. of like 70.
This isn't reddit.
There are no pretenses here.
If you don't like it lick a razor blade.

>This is some retarded christcuk logic

They ran away from home and took up their new gospel in college.

whats your IQ mate?

The only time that maori aren't based is when they succumb to cancerous nigger culture pushed by the ((american)) media in poor areas with high concentration like south auckland. To a lesser extent the ones in northland, who were the first contact tribe and one of the most powerful back in the day, they think they're still hot shit and make every other tribe come up there for events like waitangi day. Waikato ones are a little bitter about losing their land in a failed rebellion, and still have a "maori king" there. And in the Urewera there's another tribe with a strong stance on having their own sovereignty.

But most of the country they're great guys, I worked with maori who I would trust with my life and some of my best mates are brown, well most of them are half white really but have that culture. These issues they have are all human problems and a warning of the dangers of multiculturalism, rather than being mostly outside of society. Expect maybe the bikers who leave society on purpose, but hey plenty of whites do that too.

Abo culture literally is incompatible with society as far as I've seen, not the case with maoris.

I commute from the north shore to cbd (darlinghurst/ultimo area) and basically never see them (unless I don't notice them). There are a shitton of hobos and beggars in Sydney though, most being on drugs or mentally ill.

70 is too high for a full blood abo like those two. They're probably about 55-60. They can barely communicate. It's hard to understand how any White person, even a perverted criminal, could mate with such things.

we waz kingz n shit bro before da white man cum n take our castles n shit

grand theft australia

There are people who fuck animals.

you sound like a narcissist

If there were 10x the amount of abos that there are, I guarantee there would be african tier slums popping up in city parkland.

based Ozzy

they are both non-white, so I don't see the point

GUYS THAT IS A TRANNY WHO IS ON CAITLYN JENNERS SHOW YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HAHAHAHA.

LOOK IT UP!