Seth Rich Investigation General

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Get in here faggots, we've got work to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
discord.gg/qJGGTx
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863
youtube.com/watch?v=KH2pgrLiajs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wubalubabumpbump

LOL come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Let's give it a rest and return to what we do best on Sup Forums and MAGA.

Bumperino

bumpington

Seth Rich worked in Lahore Pakistan, was he a Mossad proxy? Sent to steal the DNC data?

>we've got work making sure nobody talks about the only witness who has spoken up, Craig Murray.

That Seth is active in Feb 2017; stop being fucking stupid

Are you literally retarded?

>oy vey nothing to see here goy

Oh fuck off already

Feeling sleepy, are we?

Get the fuck out of here nigger. This shit is played out. Kys you worthless fuck.

Didn't Seth live with 3 other roommates? Why haven't we heard from them?

Yep. Just like there was nothing in the DNC & Podesta e-mails, right?

Is "adminsitor" (as spelled on the jpg) Pakistani for "administrator" or "administer" as in he administered the test for the cert.?

Bump

This monkey has been spewing his nigger shit in other Seth threads.

Hi, now that you guys have a general, can you please stop coming into every thread and try to make it about Seth Rich?

Also, it's very obvious Hillary killed him and nothing will be done about just like her hundreds of other victims.

:)

HIS PASSWORD IS Shetan11

ONly WORKS in DC. two anons have got past security but dont have DC ip so gopgle cant verify

Can anyone get dc user in here?

Fucking hell, is Sup Forums going to be nothing but this bullshit for the next X months now that thedonald is gone? When will you faggots learn to assimilate and start posting rare Adolfs?

Archive when?

I don't know how to help the cause except to awoo

Seth Rich!

found this in the reddit acct

Rare Seth

DC user from prev thread is gathering info in prev thread.

I heard Steve Stephenson tried to explain the significance of Seth Rich to Joy Lane.

Conversation didn't go so well.

if not try forget password and get google verification code.

>Is "adminsitor" (as spelled on the jpg) Pakistani for "administrator" or "administer" as in he administered the test for the cert.?
POO IN THE LOO TRANSLATOR NEEDED PLEASE!

Yup gotta be honest guys, former Seth Rich truther here and I just got off the phone with the DC police. Turns out this whole thing is a wild goose chase! They caught the killer the other day, turned out that Seth was murdered by a gang member because he wouldn't pay for the heroin he stole! Looks like this case can be closed and we can look into different things now. Time to stop looking at this stuff guys.

Maybe we should see a movie at Mountainview California this weekend? Come join me guys.

more bots

Some autist started the petition this morning. I pushing this shit on sm.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

>if not try forget password and get google verification code.
Is it possible that Kim.com has access to these email address?

What happened to Sherlock-user? He said he was looking into things in DC and now he's gone.

Nice pasta. Please stop, we all know Mountainview is where Shareblue servers are. please stop, troll.

weird, it has his picture on it

the fuck

Why does it say Pakistan??

>weird, it has his picture on it
He was the admin at that agency.

how to check that site and business for legitimacy?

Right because no scams or fake accounts have EVER come from pakistan

fucking faggot - you're not suppressing this

Adding variations of 2233 could help as well, as seen on his google + account. If you are attempting other accounts that is

>Right because no scams or fake accounts have EVER come from pakistan
Is there a way to find out when site was created/edited/etc? Is this a real thing? Is this a place that calls around and scams people for credit cards OR tax returns TAX RETURNS.

I don't trust any PAKI calling me on the phone.

I don't even own a credit card.

WHAT is this business.

feel free to join the discord to post your findings:
discord.gg/qJGGTx

Nice pasta shill. Haven't seen this one before

wot

Dubs, what did he mean by this?

I think people should get this info out there.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863

This completely blows open the official police and media narrative, and George Webb seems to think it's legit.

answer me this - could you go and make an account on a website with his info and picture?

now answer me this - were you born with your rectal cranial inversion?

DISCORD COMPROMISED NO GO NO GO

Nope. Post all findings here where they can be archived.

osama jr

Well the Rand dollar exchange favours him if he gets paid in dollars

no proof given when it would have been easy to.
called out as LARP multiple times in thread

NVM, I see the other replies. (I was attempting to discern whether or not that claim was legit & legit our SR.)

While I am here: Did someome a day or two ago say that SR was barefoot? If so, anyone know where they rcvd this info? And if so, was it at the scene, or at the hospital?

And please remember, I am just a POM (a pissed-off Mom) that has a son around SR's age, and am furious that his murder remains unsolved.

Another thing bugging me--if it was a political hit made to look like a mugging gone wrong, I would think that (((they))) would have had the "resources" to have a fall guy by now in order to "close" the case.

Having said that, I still believe SR was the DNC Wikileaks person.

But then again, if it was a mugging gone bad (and just a weird coincidence that he was the WL guy) I would think the PD would have some solid evidence (maybe not the murder/murderers) by now via informants that this was the situation.

The whole thing stinks!

>OY VEY DONT JOIN THE DISCORD GOY
I cleaned out the discord. I am the owner. Only trusted contributing memebers are allowed to stay. You are no safer here than on discord. Join or don't it's you're choice. We've been cataloguing tons of info, including archived Sup Forums threads.

Did he take another shit break like last night?

Just got off work. What are the major findings/updates of the past 12 hours?

So Sup Forums can find ISIS training camps and Shia's Flag Pole based off of cloud formations and wind patterns, but can't do anything more than sit with their thumbs up their asses when something this big has to be explored and brought to light.
C'mon Lads

>no proof given when it would have been easy to.
>called out as LARP multiple times in thread

Apparently, they're now in contact with the dude that posted it. People calling it out provide little counter evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KH2pgrLiajs

t.ben fischbein

I'm here. Is that the pw for panda4progress or the other one?

dumping what I got

Wait they have CCTV?

fuck off faggot go somewhere else

>in new york
>talked to a doctor
>about Sup Forums larp
>regurgitate Sup Forums larp

Watson is that you?

The point is, he discussed it with a doc and the doc said it was real info.

They have his name now too.

Police apparently have the 2 attackers on video.

They also have body cams of the responding police with Seth.

They have all our names

goddamn try harder faggot

Ayy you're back. What about the doc?

>Police apparently have the 2 attackers on video.
That should be public.

FOIA request?

if a bunch of cops went to the hospital, the radio chatter should be accessible somewhere, no?

Tx, I needed a good laugh!

Yes

The family should be screaming for it to be on TV, even if it was a "botched robbery". The public are far better at identifying people from cameras than the police are, because someone might recognize the person from their life.

F

>real info

any doctor or medical student could have LARPd a shooting vitim story
LARP doesn't match facts

You could probably request the body cams from the DC police, as they're apparently public domain when in the streets.

EMT would be "need to know".

>LARP doesn't match facts

Which ones?

>shot at least once in the back; that matches
>time of death; that doesn't

There's no reason to believe the official story here, because it's full of holes.

"Attempted robbery suspected", but nothing taken? That's suspect.

And what are the chances of that doctor knowing of Sup Forums and risking it all to give you basically nothing. Larp.

We do

If the info is real, it blows the whole official story apart.

Only 4th year resident working at the time was a female OBGYN

Yes, but we've been communicating via google, and he hasn't responded.

if it is real then user can collect the 150k

TIL Seth Rich had lung surgery. Dont know if this helps but there it is

True. And I believe it will be blown away one way or another. Keep it up guys. You are awesome!

I'm speaking with Sherlock-user via Google. Why are you active here but not there.

yep