Reminder that /r/The_Zionald plebbitors are cucks who have been shitting on us for months while trying to impress their...

Reminder that /r/The_Zionald plebbitors are cucks who have been shitting on us for months while trying to impress their SJW peers. REDDIT PUNKS FUCK OFF!

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bWI__WhN0aoJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dtubi/fuck_actual_racists_this_means_you_white/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=mx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH MY GOD SHILL SHILL SOUND LE ALARM

LE EBIN SHILL PRAISE 69D Backgammon

BASED ANONS CALLING OUT SHAREBLUE

OH MY GOD SHILL PRAISE KEKE HE WILL KILL THE SHAREBLUE

reddit.com/user/onewalleee/submitted

Nice shop you D&C kike. Find me that fucking post and prove that you're not a shill.

Oh boy now we get to be another jolly cuckservative playground for autistic children. I can't wait for all the pro-gay and BASED minority posts.

BASED BLACK MAN TAKE MY WIFE

i am not shill and i fucking hate T_D they literally virtue signal as much as any leftists
T_D does good investigative work, stuff like that but on social issues it's literally a bunch of cucks no different than r/politics

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bWI__WhN0aoJ:https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dtubi/fuck_actual_racists_this_means_you_white/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=mx

What now, reddit kike shill?

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Reminder, OP is posting to pit anti-liberal forums against each other.

Suck a dick, kike.

SHILL

>T_D does good investigative work,

lolno, all they do is peddle literally fake news troll posts rehashed from Sup Forums and (((INFOWARS))). 8ch is the ones who actually do investigative work.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS SO MUCH THIS

Sup Forums and r/thedonald will NOT BE DIVIDED

>"FUCK WHITE NATIONALISM AND BLM, BUT JEWISH NATIONALISM IS BASED XDDDDDDDDD"

The only kike here is ((((((((((YOU))))))))))

Just in case anyone was wondering, this cuck is a paid shill for shareblue

SHILL HARDER KEK

To be fair, dirty spic goblin, look at the top comment in that thread.

>When people talk of ethnic diversity, they only mean less white people. When is Africa, Mexico, Israel, etc... getting diversity? It is only white countries that need "diversity".

>get tricked and robbed by a fat girl
>8ch

pick both or pick none

kill yourself

SHILL

SHILLS SPAMMING DIVIDE AND CONQUER FAGGOTRY

SAGE

BASED

>anti-liberal
T_D are just liberals from 20 years ago butthurt about SJWs.
>"gays are the best Trump voters guys"

Could anyone explain what "identity politic" is?

Or they're just a mixture pol users and redpilled reditors making an effort to redpill normies. Which has worked.. Acting like this and reddit are special little clubs is retarded. One reason the left is winning is because they have completely taken over major subreddits spreading propaganda to millions of users

It's not divide & conquer when T-D shills are basically edgy liberals.

You talk about specific group being something, like Jews being evil, white man being privileged, black people being stupid etc.
Just categorizing people

I want that creampie.

NOW!

WTF I'm fucking a black man now

Also we're going to crush you today in Ice hockey WC, just like we did USA last Thursday

You know what's better than a cream pie BASED pede bro?

Letting a BASED BLACK MAN CREAM PIE YOUR WIFE HAHAHA BASED

>watching skoda cup

reminder that /r/politics, /r/MarchAgainstTrump and /r/resist are spraying shit all over this board on a daily basis
FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

>not watching skoda cup

What's the point watching when the best players are not in the team? I don't know about you but I'm not interested in the b-team.

Rare to see a Mexican not posting leaf tier shit. Bravo

kek

>identity politics enthusiasts
>constantly posting le based black mags man, le based trannypede
I really really fucking hate redditors, Jesus fucking christ

the_donald is privated right now, you can't see his posts there, shill.

Oldfags know what time it is.

Why do Americans dye their food to the point it no longer resembles something edible?

Don't you realize that, that's just a fucking bamboozle.

TO ALL REDDIORS: TAKE REVENGE ON THE WEBSITE THAT CAST YOU OUT; RAID /r/POLITCS

Kill anything that is darker than a piece of lightly toasted toast?

Excuse me, that's a hot dog from the Swedish owned store "IKEA". They call it the 'much bigger than your white husbands' and they give them away for free at the entrance

>the_donald is privated

>Out of many, one
E Pluribus Unum refers to the 13 original colonies coming together to form one nation. Not this twisted multiculturalism. That one always bothers me.

no, T_D just needs to grow a pair on social matters, and stop taking every opportunity possible to proclaim how NOT racist they are, and how BASED women in power that ARENT hillary are blah blah
it's a virtue signaling circle jerk
any and all redpilled "pedes" came here long ago last summer and lurked for the entire general election
the rest are legitimately fake and gay
do not call yourself redpilled unless you can and will call out (((kikes)))