Is T_D like this for everyone?

Is T_D like this for everyone?

set to private

At 8:41pm ET on 5/19/2017, Reddit Admins removed three The_Donald mods without warning. This was punishment for our refusal to comply to a special set of rules that were imposed only on this subreddit and prevented our members from fully enjoying reddit or our mods from defending users against harassment.
We are temporarily private in a show of strength against these unfair restrictions. Check back in at 12 am ET for more info.

Yes, even my dad is tripping.

gas yourself

we're going to be overrun by moral fags
this is a disaster

>private show of force

They got btfo, the only thing left is for to reeee one more time then get permabanned.

why would i fucking know? get this shit out of here. you guys do not understand the damage you do to this board. you probably don't see how it's even possible. fuck off. eat shit. glad your dumb site is dead go anywhere else but here.

show him Sup Forums
redpill him on boipucci

donald is done
the last of his supporters are in full damage control

>going to reddit
kill yourself kekistani faggot

I used to love T_D but this shit is starting to get really lame and cringey as fuck. Reddit is MASSIVE, they don't "rely" on revenue from T_D. The subreddit isn't "essential" for reddit to function. Can we just go back to memes and Pepe?

So salty

My Dad being a heavy Conservative/Christian WHITE MALE, it's been difficult just to get him to T_D

wow Sup Forums is so much better than reddit. I love the free speech here.I brought some dank pepes with me to.

PRAISE KEK

>salty
Go away

Donald is way way better than this place. We will improve this board and make it good.

They messed with the wrong centipedes. Now it's war.

pls be meta ironic

How do I become a mod here guys? also is the Sup Forums pass worth buying?

Agreed as fuck. I was on the sub so hard during the election. Lately I don't even care to look at it. Kind of embarassing, half of it seems like little kids just writing stuff in all caps for virtual points. "FUCK CNN HEHE" "DAILY REMINDER TRUMPS UR PRESIDENT LOLOLOL"

Nah. I'm good

How based is this place??? Im ready to move in and MAGA

dank memes saying boy