I can't keep going anymore guys... Trump is with the Russians. Why did it have to be this way...

I can't keep going anymore guys... Trump is with the Russians. Why did it have to be this way? I can't wait to see him get impeached. Don't get me wrong, I voted for him but this is enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7834B34-Ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God I can't believe I got conned like this

YOU GUYS FEEL THE SAME?! FUCK THIS SHIT!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

This. That dumbass is a Russian spy.

I can't believe I voted for that conman

it really sucks that we fell for the biggest conman in the world and now he has access to the nuclear codes

>struck syria without congressional approval
>failed healthcare bill
>no 30 day plan to defeat isis
>no wall
>fired bannon
>hired family members over people more qualified for the job
>trump's son in law kushner is a known russian shill and has been meeting secretly with russians
>cut education
>cut food programs for elderly and starving
>increased defense budget to go to war
>three (3) failed muslim bans
>wiretapping claims are all false
>we didn't lock her up
>trump is under investigation for being a russian shill
>american steel!(not really)
>deportations aren't actually increasing
>gave up on his promised tax reforms
>stopped being tough on china and decided not to call them currency manipulators
>"nato is obsolete!" but proceeds to suck their dick so he can invade middle eastern countries
>changed on interest rates
>golfs more than obama
>no nafta renegotiation
>"I'm a nationalist and globalist"
>two scoops
>leaked classified intel to russians
>called our own fbi director a "nut job" to russians
feeling pretty conned right now!

kill yourself copy pasta shareblue faggot
saged

Still no wall guys. Is he ever going to deport all of the Mexicans. Why isn't it happening!?

I can't even tell if these are piss poor shill attempts or ironic shitposting anymore

Nice false flag trying to convince the conspiratards on here that people give a shit about this website to shill on. You have massive autism, kill yourself.

We can't let this man have access to the nuclear codes

he conned us, wtf

samefag doesn't know pol uses IDs and image filenames are visible.

Trump is done for lad. It's time to make sure he gets sent to prison.

where is my muslim ban at ?

>Implying Russians are not your greastest allies

He, and they, are saving bluepilled burgers from themselves. You will thank him one day.

Impeachment when?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

Is this real life?
Or is this just fantasy?

Srsly though he was always a conman, and you could tell even before the elections. Its just that the libtards were looking for the "he's a neonazi gay" angle (which they still are), and the right was so thrilled to not have the republican shill to vote on, that they forgot to check his credentials.
It was execrating though, in the christmas week I posted a pic like this one every fucking day, it was a hoot and a half.

Bump because I hate trump now

Jesus Christ, we're not five years olds here. Shit like this only makes us like a bunch of out of touch morons...

>being autistic
Op is memeing even sharia blue isnt that retarded we have these threads all the time

>inb4 shill
Gas the kikes race war now
Nigger nigger nigger
Zion dank memes

i regret nothing more than my vote for Donald J Trump. i am drinking liquor non-stop lately and would give anything to have a do-over.

no way he will recover now

This thread feels like if anon5 was a troll.

the consequences will never b the same

Well, you stupid 5 year olds, just remember this incident when next you have to vote. I don't care who you vote for, just do your fucking diligence in the research.