Can we be honest with each other here...

Can we be honest with each other here? None of us really care if Trump DID collude with Russia because we like Vlad anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMgtpO2leOE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZOi2y75SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, Russians are ugly subhumans.

Fucking check'd

also, yes I agree

fuck of RIDF, but yes, putin is one of us, an autist

Yeah. Russia is not our enemy.

I assume he did, which is a point in his favor to my mind. But it's best that everyone here keep working on keeping the good guys out of jail.

No. I would prefer we re-align towards Russia.

Eh, he's kind of a dick.

He's more tolerable than most american politicians because he does what he says he's gonna do, but he doesn't fight for us and he doesn't care about freedom so if it came to it, fuck him.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think Swedistan

I'm just here for the bantz. Couldn't give a shit.

Half of the people that are here hate russia just because they are from ex commie states.

Putin Huilo! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Hey hey hey....
Checked.

He didn't.

But I wouldn't care if he did.

Our fucking country is at stake.

I would support rounding up liberals to the gulag.

No...it's the msm and how just fucked in the head they are and how they'll mince words and indulge in fucking bullshit spin and call themselves news. Jesus H Christ, local news at least it's frowned upon to give opinion and not just report the news.

i want him to get impeached, then we have excuse to kill the commies

Russians don't care about "freedom" in the way you and I do.

Their a shit country and need a real leader.

I feel the same way OP, I'd actually prefer it

No, I think that would be disgraceful.
Withholding judgement until the end -- but the media is definitely been hyperventilating.

I want to be careful because we all know what happened to people who warned against Obama.

There's also the issue of who really controls Russia and how they're allied with Trump too.

Something is off.

Putin just might be the most democratic and lawful leader on the world stage.

Directly elected, always pushes diplomatic solutions, doesn't retaliate when his soldiers or ambassadors are murdered, supports governments rather than toppling them, etc.

Putin chose the hard path.. the moral path. It ain't easy, but at least he ain't sleazy.

If Trump were actually colluding with Russia, it would bother me but it would not bother me more than our ongoing relationship with Saudi Arabia and Israel. I would probably stop defending him.

This is immaterial because Trump obviously wasn't colluding with Putin.

Theyre*

>Russian president
>working on behalf of the Russian people
>judged by American ideals
>American
>ideals

reminder that Obama ridiculed Romney about Russia. Why is Russia the boogyman all the sudden?

They're*

He might be a monster, but he is defending western civilization.

I never have. If Putin helped keep Hillary out of the White House, the civilized world is forever in his debt. Our grandchildren will thank him one day.

Hates fags- check

Hates sjw's- check

Upholder of Christian values and scourge against Islam- check

What's not to love about the guy?

Confirmed checked. Based Vlad and The God Emperor are the dream team. Im fine with it. I just wish Putin would invade THIS Georgia so we can do something about this nigger problem down here.

The US already has the highest prison population of any country... ever... total wise and percentage wise.

Washington colluded with the French to beat the Brits so I have NO issue if outside help prevented Hillary Clinton from winning as long as the vote count was real.

Also, even if Trump did whatever it is the liberal faggots are accusing him of doing, it's not a crime. They always leave that part out. Maybe it would look bad politically, but that's not illegal.

Every second that goes without Russia being nuked out of existence is a second that goes to waste.

Hes pretty cool desu and provides some lols from time to time.
He decimates reporters that try to misquote him as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMgtpO2leOE

Yup

Czek'ed.
Digits don't lie, praise Based Lord KEK.

speak for yourself traitor

I wish he would have colluded with Vlad. But sadly he didn't.

Russia has always been the boogeyman and will continue to be until all the fucking boomers die off that barely remember the cold war.

So this is where damage control is going now, huh? If evidence comes out that Donald was cucked the whole time, we all just say "well we got chucked by a swell guy!"

Checked. And yes we could probably learn something from him.

>liking another leader
>traitor

Why not go try to make your electrical infrastructure not look like the hair of a battered housewife?

Yup. You can already see it starting. Either that, or the plan was for Pence the whole time. Trumpets are pathetic.

and on the plus side, most of them are Urban Americans

i actually do not like vlad, but i don't think trump colluded with russia on shit

hey now, this timeline is weird but it isn't THAT weird.

yet.

Falling oil prices made Russia look like an easier target, so the Neocons have been trying to isolate them (open relations with Cuba, destroying Venezuela, etc) and bait them into a hot war in one of their border areas (Ukraine, Syria, Even North Korea). They think it might not go nuclear that way, but they have made sure their bunkers are ready just in case. They are more than willing to lose a few ten millions of us to get what they want.

The lead up to this predates Trump BTW, you can find hints of them preparing the people going back a couple years. Russian hackers attacking infrastructure, Russian super weapons, stuff like that.

That vid and pic are classic. Putin is boss as fuck.

oh.
guess we will just have to shoot them in the streets.

>Thinking poorfag Russians who always can't into English hire bots to shill on an Nazi containment board
Yep it's a member of the trifecta of cancer of pol
Leaf/hohol/swedistan ( and turkey honorary mention)

desu yeah

>This man is former KBG and head of foreign country
>He fights for your countries' freedom!

Refute dis neocon faggots , butthurt belters, liked leafs and swedecucks

I accept legit criticism of him by an Russian for not being nationalistic but i don't accept your whiny buttpain about him being a "le ebil dictator of le ebil curupt russia enemey of dmucracey" aka Bad goys
Its impossible to not repsect this man at least in a personal level
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZOi2y75SM

I don't actually see the lefties issue with Russia. They fucking hate Russia, and apparently making peaceful relations with them is bad thing.
Fucking explain.

I didn't care and I still dont.

their thoughtleaders didn't get the war they wanted

First, it's obvious anyone pushing the Russia meme is a globalist or DNC shill, second, nice trips Satan

If I'm not mistaken, Russia is powerful, dangerous.
Do the American people really want war with that, let alone fighting another country at all?
Or is it just the witch and her blind minions.

either they think our missile defense is better than it is, or they don't give a shit how many people die