Does anyone think it's odd that Huma decided to file divorce immediately after Weiner was sentenced?

Does anyone think it's odd that Huma decided to file divorce immediately after Weiner was sentenced?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=_O_GRkMZJn4
youtube.com/watch?v=fIawS_t_ZNk
youtube.com/watch?v=XCyYRPojtA4
youtube.com/watch?v=AGrvQ1c5khU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, if she did it just shows she didn't want to interfere with with case in any way. If it actually happened that is, Murdoch shit is not to be trusted.

The fact that no one is talking about the fact that Weiner has taken a plead deal... it's absolutely blowing my mind. What the fuck is going on.

I would wife her if she sends her offspring away to HRC's kiddie farm

bump

Luv the way she hold dat

That's because you're a nigger from the land of sand.

she only did it once she confirmed he took a deal in order to talk. she did not want to appear as part of his deal, to HRC.

stay married, cant testify against own spouse

so can I fuck her now

He hasn't been sentenced yet.

Was he still collecting a paycheck. If so she gets his money when he gets locked up. He can't do anything from jail.

source?

it was barely even on any major networks

www.news.com

it's not like they ever loved each other, user

does anyone thinks its odd you guys have a congressman called "weiner"? I sure do

daam dat ass is single?

get in there,burgers!!!

source on the divorce you fucking retard.

again?

He's turned State's evidence, there's no other argument to be made.

>Weiner has taken a plea
what were the terms?

That's freedom. Real freedom means you can be a dick and still succeed.

The divorce is going to be interesting because she should be able fleece him since he plead guilty to having a relationship with a 15 year old but I bet he's going to demand money and time with the kid to keep quiet.

claimed

GET ME HER NUMBER! I'M GOIN' IN BOYS!!!

I need to get to Washington and fuck this woman immediately.

the house of cards is falling.

It's a pretty common Jew name, not odd at all for the USA.

Wait, does this mean he can made to testify against her?

>Mr. Weiner, 52, will have to register as a sex offender where he works and lives, and he may face a prison term. He pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor, which carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

>Federal prosecutors said in the plea agreement that a sentence in the range of 21 to 27 months would be “fair and appropriate.” Mr. Weiner is to be sentenced on Sept. 8 in Federal District Court in Manhattan.

no of course not! doesn't effect the split of stuff AT ALL

huma a cute! CUTE!
i want to marry her desu

Is Huma taking applications for foot slaves now?

eeew, she probably still smells like Clinton parts.

She's already getting railed by that soap opera guy she's been dating for years.

Anything witnessed while married was still covered by spousal privilege and can be invoked by either party after a divorce..

Don't let this thread die your cunting fags

Yes. Which means his plea deal probably won't amount to shit. Why the hell would Huma divorce Wiener if she thought there was a chance he turned on them?

Wiener will get a slap on the wrist, and nothing will come of this.

>Finally
Yeah, it's not like this is an unexpected part of marriage anymore.
Seriously it's become a step of marriage.

Get the fuck out

The pain of being a blue haired dyke must be absolutely insufferable.

bamp

I think it was only so she wouldn't be called to testify against her husband. She just waited till afterwards.

He's unemployed and lives with his mother. With the addition of being a registered sex offender now he has become a Sup Forumstard completely on accident.

But the Clinton's aren't covered. He could turn on them to avoid jail time right? Although I think he would probably just do the time since it'll probably only amount to a year. Is it possible that he already took a deal to have charges reduced? They dropped a bunch of charges.

>Spousal privilege

She can be subpoenaed, but cannot be compelled to give testimony.

OP, she's a slimy kike fucker and was waiting to see if that ugly Jew she married and breed with was going to get away with it. She's a dirty cunt.

He had/has the, what... ~600,000 emails on that laptop the NYPD seized.

He was given an offer he couldn't refuse.

Like, protective custody in Greenland for the remainder of his days.

Yes, thats exactly what I mean. Thanks

They say blue is the warmest color, m8.

he's one of us
youtube.com/watch?v=_O_GRkMZJn4

I would love to get a footjob from her.

I'm just totally and utterly bewildered that Seth Rich, or whatever the fuck else is taking president over this.

This deal Weiner has made is, what, if anything, the thing that is going to crack open pizza, Comey, et al.

Either no one has seen or heard it, or this thread is a lucky one.

cant force wife to testify against husband. Files for divorce the day case ends. More criminality from democrats, hang these people.

That's the only conviction you are going to get goyim, hope you enjoyed our simple sacrifice.

>spousal privilege

Already addressed that, fucking retard

so she's single?

Cuts deal to testify.
Disappears into Witness Protection.
Won't have to be on the register
Say hello to Mr 'Smith' the new girls school teacher...
>Fuck Hillary AND Lolis...

It's because of the $350,000 fine that is part of Weiner's plea deal. That would come from marital assets unless she divorced hours before the plea, which she did.

Get fucked, nigger

I tried OP. I tried.

>new girls school teacher
kek

Throttle your autism and think, then speak.

He got the fucking deal because he turned state's evidence, meaning, he's going to testify again Huma, Hilary, et al.

By Huma? Any time. I don't have to let her meet my parents. Kiss my hairy white ass you permavirgin fuck.

>permavirgin

Gotta give it to ya user, I chuckled and told my wife what you called me. She laughed too. Fucking retard.

she's tainted by fishy shilldawg snatch

>tfw no horse faced sandnigger gf

He was sentenced today, retard. 21 months, sex offender registry and a fine. Should have been given the gas chamber.

nothing a garden hose and a little patience can't fix
oh we larping now? I put on my robe and wizard hat

Sheeeit. I thought he was already sentenced. Maybe there is hope he will be executed yet.

Sure. Sure.

Remember when he was considered a possible presidential candidate after Obama and Clinton were done?

Kek willing

No, it was advantageous to her. Should could basically claim anything she wanted and he has almost no recourse.

is that huma ass?

Oh man, being exposed for paedophilia AND getting divorced? Sounds like the perfect excuse for him to shoot himself in the back of the head three times. What a shame all that depression got to him.

I'm hype for the divorce case going on appeal.

Re Weiner (No 2)

Whatever helps beat your dick without thinking about your father, I'll help in anyway I can.

Haha what do you think huma pusy taste like bros ??

hahaha weiner

Old Hotdogs.

Timestamp on wife or BS

ayy lmao.

taste'a like a poop!

Fish and dead souls

>Does anyone think it's odd that Huma decided to file divorce immediately after Weiner was sentenced?
IS there a law that disallows a wife from testifying against her husband?

youtube.com/watch?v=fIawS_t_ZNk

youtube.com/watch?v=XCyYRPojtA4

Id let her sentence my wiener... NUDGE NUDGE SAY NO MORE SAY NO MORE??...

youtube.com/watch?v=AGrvQ1c5khU

Real simple. Feliny convictions are fault grounds for divorce. She probably wanted that instead of a no-fault divorce.

Carmellla the doooooorrrr!!!!!

>Does anyone think it's odd that Huma decided to file divorce immediately after Weiner was sentenced?

Probably took inspiration from that old Tammy Wynette song "Ditch Your Man After His Court Case"

Slide it

>The fact that no one is talking about the fact that Weiner has taken a plead deal... it's absolutely blowing my mind. What the fuck is going on.
Want to know what I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege

I think that he will sell out. He may not have to, but it may explain the odd timing of the divorce filing.

So he should be out in time to run for president in 2020.

Damn it, I hate that Muslim Brotherhood bitch, but 8/10 would fuck.

Why can't dems ever put forward a single good candidate? Is there even a single decend dem in the entire party?

Huma's secrets are Hillary and Bill's secrets too. The second they think Weiner is going to rat on them, he will be get Sethriched