Hi Sup Forums, T_D here

Hi Sup Forums, T_D here.

I read a lot about Sup Forums after getting on the Trump train but never spent much time here. What goes on, what are you guys all about? I am open to making this my home away from home, but I want to better understand you guys. I feel we have a lot in common.

I want to say thanks to you guys and sorry for the inconvenience. Reddit is seriously fucking cuck-tier at this point. Hoping to make this my new home. Thanks guys!

MAGA!

People will be pissy that you posted here

inb4 lurk more

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

What does that mean?

This is the best day ever.

Thanks man I'm glad you feel that way!

means you should not post right away, read the site long enough and you will see what it is about

it means do not post again for another year, and until that time, ponder on the 14 words and nothing else:

We must secure an existence for our people and a future for white children.

Post feet!

read shit others post for a while to get a feel for it before posting

Tits or gtfo

let me tell you about the jews...

Good to see more joining us

I would suggest shutting up and lurking for a bit.

Lurk until you unironically believe that Hitler did nothing wrong

sorry pal, but this is a pro-bernie 2020 board. If you want, you can stay and watch drumpfs impeachment with us

Trump sold out to the neon cons over a month ago.
Stop following him.

I just checked T_D. Didnt know they were fucking with you that bad.

Sup Forums is getting to popular. We are getting many more dumb fucks here now. We got a bunch of left wing faggets role playing here which is fucking obvious,

This is just a standard board where people come and talk shit and maybe once in awhile do something worthwhile.

Did we just become best friends??

Please realize that this board is essentially split into a few parts.

AnCaps (a meme)
and NatSoc (also a meme)

then

Christians (Dues Vult is true /pol)
Atheist (just shill fags)
and Pagans (the shittiest meme ever)

Watch the greatest story never told and come back.

read the rules you double nigger.

REEEEEEEEEEGEBCCMKFMQKXJXNCKEMND FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GET OUTTTTTTTTTT! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK I FUCKING JUST THREW A FIT IN FRONT OF MY ENGIRE FUCKING FAMILY GET OUT!!!!!!! FUCK YOU THE DONALD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I KEEP SEEING HESE FUCKING POSTS LEAVE NOW REEEEEEEE FUCK I HOLY SHIT I JUST SCREAMED AND GOT WOOZY AND NOW EVERYONE IS PISSED, I BLAME YOU FOR THIS THE DONALD, FUCKING REDDIT SCUM LEAVE. NOW!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IM GONNA FUCKIGN GRAB A HAMMER AND START CRUSHING MY FINGERS UNTIL YOU LEAVE, CANCER GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!! I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF MY NEIGHBORS CALL THE COPS I WANT REDDIT GONE NOW!!!!

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

we dont want you here, lurk moar and get actually redpilled before you even think about commenting

Wow another fellow MAGAPEDE hailing from KEKISTAN! This is a Civic Nationalist board now!

They all went to Voat. Did you miss the memo?