De_airport

"Racist" incident on united airlines is another of recent bad media exposure on the company. Is there something more to this?

youtu.be/70A6zDv_wC0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we've become a nation of cunts.......cunting for attention and likes

>Meanwhile, whites are murdered by blacks
>White girls raped by blacks.
But holy fuck, this white guy said rude words to a black! Stop the presses!

I'm noticing more white people acting like this.

It's not good.

They appear extremely insecure.

I would have thrown that asshole out of his chair an given him a hiding.

>Conveniently forgetting whites account for 77% of all hate crimes

You can win over some normies by redpilling them on crime statistics. I was 14 when I first heard of the interracial crime statistics, and it forever changed my views on multiculturalism and diversity. The KKK came into prominence by showing propaganda of black men attacking and raping white women. You just need to trigger the intuition in white people for them to wake up.

Whats the actual statistic for violent hate crimes by white people compared to violent crime by blacks?

>thinking "hate crime" is unprovoked

kek the guy recording was having the time of his life

I just noticed the cross.

He's not following Paul's advice that we shouldn't be racist in our hearts.

>Acts 10:34-35
"At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."

And he's not being very loving.

>Matthew 5:43-48
"“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

He wouldn't have to be that way if the kikes hadn't forced unwanted "diversity" on our nation.

The guy was a spic

The old man clearly stated so

What 'old man'?

The old man standing behind you

NoC cant commit hate crimes you racist antisemite

You drunk again?

Jesus Christ has tasked us with being kind to all, revenge belongs to the Lord - I do hope I get to watch the revenge as it unfolds though on judgement day when not only the Jews but ALL the wicked will be cleansed from this Earth.

The Jews will get what they have coming for falling from God, it has already been prophesied and I believe we can see it today.

>Revelation 3:7-13
"“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

This fucking beaner just won't fucking drop it and h wonders why we hate them

but we were the ones to annex PR? a prominently spanish speaking state

Literally the only plus to these r/the_donald refugees is they're going to BTFO you and your retarded delusion every time you post. NIGGERS. ARE. NOT. HUMAN.
GOD. DOESNT. EXIST.

Oh no!

I'm going to get BTFO'd!

reddit isn't welcomed here

They made a girl wear a skirt

The (((media))) is now punishing United for not being feminist (((cultural Marxist))) enough

We''re not getting insecure, we're getting more bold.

I can't wait for the day of the rope.

Polacks' future right there.

Here you go.

I'm going to do a mini dump.

People that cry assault should actually be assaulted. No fucking joke.

And not a single citation was provided that day

>42% of black women who were randomly tested have herpes.

Turn to Christ, user.

Revenge belongs to the Lord.

dude you realize that none of the people in the video were black nor are we defending niggers?

He's obviously way out of line.

This "le film intolerance" doesnt work when the dude is in a fucking wheel chair u just look like an asshole recording him like leave him the fuck alone.

that face when you realize that jews make up half of "white" students at ivy league schools, even though there are like 40x as many non-jewish whites as there are jewish whites...

>god will handle it lel
The absolute state.

Lmao, stormfront fags are "nigger tier" when it comes to intelligence. Dominican here, hate Puerto Ricans and all that good jazz.

But can anyone explain to me how you go off on a tangent about Black v White crimes within the context of this video? It's almost like he's so insecure about the fact that the White is behaving like a fucking retard that he's got to fight for the race and reverts back to his meme "niggers are worse" talking point.
The insecurity teeming off from these post is hilarious.

And this is the site that would have you believe the whites are generally smart. But the amount of drivel I see here combats that everyday.

You guys need to reconstruct your ideology, this is getting out of hand.

Go look at FBI/National crime statistics.

Here is a wiki page for starters (scroll down to the crime statistics section. You can do plenty of other research on the subject on your own if you are actually interested in challenging your opinions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

This pic is completely unusable because "Indisputable" is misspelled in every frame.

You niggerfaggot.

>le film intolerance
You have to go back

Indeed.

>Dominican here

No you are a shill. And your argument is terrible.

I mean I was going on an idea that United is some government false flag that is making trouble on planes for some reason

Have shills on Sup Forums switched tactics now? They seem like they are trying harder to fit in with "le edgy Sup Forums humor" a bit more.

>muh english
what a retard. he's mad because he can't eavesdrop on some random guy speaking spanish because he can only speak english

>le everyone is a shill meme
K, kid. Nice paranoia.

plebbits give info-graphs without citations, the_donald closed up shop today. Now we have reddit-retards that spread info-graphs without providing references.
They really are mass controlled opposition ,100% chance that info-graph is made up

I really hate plebiits,no one wants to see a nappy nigger webm

"Hate crime" is the way the tribe gets you to cuck yourself and act submissive to those inferior to you.

>conveniently forgetting that they dont prosecute most hate crimes against white people as hate crimes

I actually posted that before I heard that you redditfags got booted off your own board.

That would explain the massive amount of civic nationalists and racially unaware idiots on this board.

The veteran is angry because he lost his ability to walk for our country, and our government let the 3rd world in as a reward.

Eat shit, spic nigger

mike is a self-entitled twat

Well think about it.
If everyone had that outlook ingrained in them, people would be really mellow.
Mellow people make for good husbands and wives.

And we all know what husbands and wives are good at doing.

This. Shit like this makes the rounds in US media for days.

Niggers target white people on shooting sprees and the media covers it once and everyone moves on with their lives.

Exactly. Why should we accept having our country flooded with hordes of brown goblins with double digits IQ averages? Especially when a huge portion of them come here illegally?

You can call them equal all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that they have lower IQ averages, higher crime rates, and lower impulse control regardless of income level or social status. They breed more rapidly than us too. If the steady stream of illegal Latino immigrants are not cut off and their numbers reduced, this country will become Brazil 2.0. And fun fact, many if not most Latinos are very racist towards whites as well. Please explain to me, why should we let them in?

Inb4 the US has always been an immigrant nation. It has always been, but it was only very recently that we began importing millions of non-whites. And, as it turns out (((they))) had something to do with that as well (pic related).

>going to the middle east by the end of the 20th century
>not expecting to see Puerto Ricans after it

What did the stormfront fag meant by this?
>every that disagree with me is from reddit xdxdxd
>ignoring perfect buttcheeks for muh hair
>not gay
pick one

Keep eating that shit, pedro

He looks like a (((chosenite))) to me. OY VEY.

its true. black on white is just called crime. troubled youth. forced into a life of crime after years of "systematic oppression"
white on black very likely to be called hate crime.

you act as if white people are the most successful people in america right now

that fucking disabled david spade looking bitch is a total cunt, only 1:30 in to the video I hope someone fucking throws him down an elevator shaft by the end

fpbp
Americans have no bond with our countrymen
This country WILL fall apart.
The 2020's is going to be so fucking bloody.

Rude.

Jesus loves you!

Whites were a mistake

He's a veteran and you're a homosexual cunt

So true. Cant fucking stand it

Thanks nigger spic faggot

So what if he's a veteran? that doesn't allow him to be a total fucking asshole to strangers

>a picture of mexi criminals is relevant to this
Uh, um. Don't really understand this retort.

I mean, there is no connection to anything I've said, except, I guess. That stormfront fags post
"muh crimes" without any logic to it when they feel threaten. Because, seriously. What are you trying to accomplish here?

>sure

ahahahahaha

reddit get out

holy shit does anyone in this thread live on the same planet as me?

>we're getting more bold
You know how that will end for you right?

The left is salivating at the thought of an epidemic of white hate crimes against minorities

You're one dumb son of a bitch that person has been preaching peace the entire thread you paranoid schizophrenic hypercondroid

i bet you this guy was on pain pills, and they make him irritable. some people react that way on them, and they're horrible to be around.

illegal immigration = crime = LOCK EM UP

it's not hard to follow, it's just stupid and wrong.

The fuck is this? Kys plebbit fag. And get out.

>Uh, um
>stormfags
plebbit get out

junkies make me irritable. the guy filming had remarkable restraint

you're trying too hard to fit in and it's both funny and sad

they already believe that dumbfuck

have been around junkies. the worst are opiate addicts that get all ragey, cokeheads who lose all ability to discern right from wrong, and alcoholics. they should be the first to hang on the day of the rope. btw, the cokeheads never recover their ability to be a good person. not even an ex-addict, so don't ever trust one.

yeah, they're full of rage, but they forget their shit's been ravaged by drug abuse.

every junkie I've ever fought went down like wet paper

I am not trying to fit in into anything. That is what plebbit fags don't understand, (you), because you are a subhuman who needs internet approval points. Now kill yourself nigger.

never fought one due to an incredible tolerance for bullshit, but yeah, they're shit people, physically and mentally.

yeah you really are trying too hard

Not an argument, plebbit fag. The moment you started parroting common reddit "arguments" such as "lel you are a tryhard", even though it doesn't actually have any real meaning or coherence, and then continued to dug in and repeat yourself like a retarded drone, you only confirmed what I already knew. Go back to plebbit. T_D should be back up any minute now.

Peace? Spics are invading the USA, you stupid faggot shit-for-brains

U mad whitey U mad

im a race realist, not a redneck retard racist like wheels here

As long as the immigrants are good Christians, what is there to worry about?

I would love to see more people going to church and the Mexicans are very religious people.

Same goes for Syria or anywhere else, we should only accept Christian refugees.

Trump needs to install a religious test as fast as possible.

The man has a point. Spics are invading our country we have a right to be pissed at them. What's up with shit happening at airports/on airplanes recently? Flying is stressful as fuck but it's never been this bad. Must have something to do with the cost of airfare coming down, now we have all sorts of undesireables flying all around the place.

I would respect him if he hadn't probably lost his legs fighting to protect the interest of your (((greatest ally))). But since that is the case, this is just hilarious.

Wrong, nigger spic faggot.

The USA was founded and built by WHITES, not spics. You want spics? Plenty of spics in south of the border, IE. Methico, and they are religious... so you can cuck spic penis @ church if you want to. MOVE there, spic

One can hope that the US becomes balkanized and the spics just all congregate in the Southwest.

Wasn't it already like that before you had the bright idea of annexing them? Next you're going to wish all niggers had stayed in Africa.

>As long as the immigrants are good Christians, what is there to worry about?

They aren't. Spics are more than 3x as likely as Whites to commit violent crime. And that's just the legal ones who claim non-White. I'd imagine that number will jump dramatically if we include all of the "white-hispanics" and border hoppers.