Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him, source says
cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/james-comey-trump-influence/index.html?adkey=bn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8C7wuUuipZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So we wait until Wednesday when Comey speaks
and we wait for Trump to return from the Middle East, then fireworks

LOL

Sources say. Unnamed sources. Bullshit sources. Fake sources. CNN sources. Propaganda sources.

Im so sick of this blatantly obvious bullshit.

>sources say
>every. single. time.

lets hear it from the horses mouth.

>CNN: Do you think Trump was trying to influence Comey?
>Guy at McDonalds: Oh yeah, Comey probably definitely thinks Trump was trying to influence him.
>CNN: And you, you're close to former FBI director and notorious "big guy" James Comey?
>Guy: Sure why not
>CNN: Great thanks, watch TV tonight if you can afford it

Yeah he was like

>Nigga it's been a hundred days and you literally ain't got shit and you're asking for more money. How about you stop being a faggot please?

Then Comey

A: Lied under oath
B: Didn't report the influence to the DOJ as he was legally bound to do.

RIP Comey

What'll Comey say tomorrow? The guy changes his story every time he opens his mouth.

>it was real in my mind

Comey better hope he reported this to the DoJ.

Otherwise LOCK THE CUNT UP

"First on CNN"

A cry heard at airports all across the country...

(((sources)))

"Now" believes.

LOL.

>comey claims that Trump has magic powers

we already knew he does

Its going to come down to : People who believe Comey (ex Bank CEO, ties to Clinton Foundation, Covered Loretta Lynches ass, Hillarys etc etc.
Or
People who believe Trump who is attacked every single day with the same bullshit over and over. Who has already done many things he promised in his campaign. Who was democratically and overwhelmingly won the vote. Who had enough support of the public who already don't believe the CIA, CNN, NYT, FBI etc etc.

But maybe Comey will come out and nothing happened because he is unpredictable?

>A: Lied under oath

Trump ≠ DOJ

OH GOD NO NOT INFLUENCE

Libtard articles never say anything definitive. I wonder why.

CNN is becoming the worlds biggest shit posters

this

NOW believes? What about before?

Such a low energy loser.

Comey better hope there aren't any tapes

oh NOW he believes it, godamn i hate all of these fucking people

Isn't that the definition of hearsay? Why would anyone care what someone else says comey thinks? Ask comey what he thinks himself.

HEARSAY
E
A
R
S
A
Y

> (((((CNN)))))
>sources say
It's nonething once again.
Sage and hide people.

Pretty much

>FakeNews
>made up sources
Fuck off Cunt

Comey under trump: no iiinfluence
Comey fired: oh wait I remember I wrote a memo...but it wasn't really iiinfluence
Comey when told Trump could get in deep shit: oh right right, yeah guys he was totally influencing me. Never mind that I was suppose to report it by law when it happened.

More people need to know this. I'm sick of how 99% of everyone frothing at the mouth over this comey bullshit don't even know about this.

>sources say
Are they even trying anymore?

DRUMPF BTFO
HOW WILL HE RECOVER
HE IS FINISHED
HILLDAWG PREZ WHEN

No. They don't need to. Most people are too stupid to question the MSM propaganda.

-___- these niggas

if we are to believe ((them)) Trump has been WINNING the last few hours

- with the Russian/Flynn thing p much proving he was played

- now Comey just fucked up and any credibility left. It was his responsibly to report attempted influence immediately. He done goofed. It's like a girl having sex one night the 2 months later claiming rape. Yeah fucking right.

This.

This fag is a liberal grandstander faggot and was the source of all of the leaks.

He is the "source" of this article.

Trump's mild remarks to Comey should be compared to Obama's implied threat to the Supreme Court when the Court was preparing the Obamacare ruling.

What Obama did was improper, what Trump did was well within the bounds of propriety -- he did not threaten or order Comey to do anything, he simply expressed his opinion about Flynn being a "good man" or whatever his words were.

As President of the Executive Branch, Trump is (or was) Comey's superior. As such, he did nothing remotely improper.

So he didn't think he was being pressured (and thus did not report to the DOJ as required by law) until he was fired. Then he suddenly "realized" he was being pressured.

Haha, that's actually real.

>sources
>CNN

Sure sure

Beautiful

Pretty good point.

>COMEY BELIEVES TRUMP TRIED TO INFLUENCE HIM
>source says

Also: Even if your dingbat conspiracy was real: IT'S EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE TO INFLUENCE THE FBI. INFLUENCING COMEY IS NOT A CRIME AT ALL.

>Trump: Hey Comey can you ease up on Flynn I really like that cool cat but if he did do wrong I understand why you're doing so
>Comey: Sorry Mr. President but I can't do that
>Trump: ok
>Comey: HOLY FFSFHJWFJSF CNN CNN CNN THE PRESIDENT TRIED TO INFLUENCE ME!!!! LISTEN TO THIS HE GETS 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WHILE EVERYBODY GETS ONE BUT IF THEY ASK FOR MORE ICE CREAM TRUMP DOESN'T MIND 22222222222222222 SSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS
I'm getting tired of this clusterfuck, either Trump did wrong and will be put in prison or he did nothing wrong and your just blowing a trumpet with your ass.

WHERE'S THE PROOF
>SOURCES
my sources say that just by saying you got information from sources isn't good enough for the common people anymore

Also, it was CNN who started the fake story that Wheeler was backtracking on Seth Rich

youtube.com/watch?v=8C7wuUuipZ4

COMEY INFLUENCED TO BELIEVE HE WAS INFLUENCED BY TRUMP

my asshole is a source

that isn't what executive privilege is

Un-fucking-believable.

But Comey is a nutjob so it doesn't count what goes on in the darkness of his mind.

This, plus what's wrong with trying to influence another political figure?

He was asked under oath a few weeks ago. This would contradict that.
> saying something under oath + telling a different story later = either lying now, or perjury before

ya fuckin bonehead

Before Trump fired me I thought nothing much of it. But now that he's fired me, I think he was probably committing a felony.

Oh, also, I gave Hillary Clinton a free pass on her felonies so she could run for President. I'm a pretty cool guy like that. No potential bias from me at all.

CNN+Source Says= Very Fake as Fuck News.

Even if this so called memo is real, Trump never gave an order he only voiced his opinion on the investigation.

This

Cernovich is claiming mcmaster is the leaker. I know he's a joke but he's been the first on a lot of trump related shit recently

Yes it's real... it's actually real, they're Jewing on an entirely different level now.

>source says

This guy doesn't know when to quit. He's already been outed on his perjury now he's outright committing treason

>a person familiar with his thinking says
Oh so now they know someone that can read comey's mind? What a rag of fucking shit how can they not get sued into oblivion over such instigating lies?

implying CNN didn't pay him 5 bucks to say that

When was he asked about Trump?

> Comey now believes

I hope Trump himself is the leaker so my 1488D chess fantasy comes true. It's possible... he's done it before.

>source

literally nothing

(((BELIEVES))) (((INFLUENCE))) (((CNN)))
>(((BELIEVES))) (((INFLUENCE))) (((CNN)))

CNN Center
Address: 190 Marietta St, Atlanta, GA 30303

"I know how Jim thinks. So I think he probably thinks X happened."

This is getting surreal

>CNN
Stopped reading right there.

He was asked under oath in May before a congressional committee if, in his experience anyone had ever tried to stop an investigation, which was an obvious reference to the president by the Democrat asking the question.

His response was "No, not in my experience. Not in my experience has that ever occurred." or something along those lines.

It's almost laughable at his point. If/when trump gets exonerated(it would have to be a FULL clearance in front of everyone) then NYT, WAPO, MSNBC, FOX, and CNN would lose any shred of credibility that they have left.

As much as they try to smear Trump, sooner or later they have to use actual evidence if they want anything to happen. By evidence I mean something that can hold up in a court, and the hearsay of an anonymous source, even if it is earnestly legit, doesn't cut it. They would need actual solid evidence.

Of course they probably don't have proof, or even legit sources for that matter, and that's why they had to back off from the impeachment rhetoric. All they wanted was to taint Trump's reputation with the suggestion alone floating around surrounded by a bunch of user leaks, but then retards in Congress started jumping the gun "HURR WE CAN JUST IMPEACH NOW AND CONVICT HIM LATER WHEN THE EVIDENCE EVENTUALLY COMES IN!"

At that point they began yanking back the chains and stifled impeachment talks. That alone tells you that they're full of shit, and even they know it.

>projecting this much

>sources: muh dick

Well the courts will ultimately determine how credible these sources are, so you can call bullshit all you want, but at the end of the day if the courts decide that these "sources" were credible then that's all that matters. Public opinion means nothing when this goes to trial.

When did Trump serve as the AG or as a member of the DOJ?

>sources say
>irrefutable evidence downgraded to belief
>"influence"

This is why more gore pics are needed, shovel dog would knock these faggots into a coma..

Safe sage. On a 1to 10, the fag is an8.

This

Also now that Comey is fired, whatever he says anti-Trump from now on has way less credibility

>influence is a bad word.
A major part of being a politician is influencing people. It's basically all they do.

Smooth talking Obama influenced millions

>Of course they probably don't have proof, or even legit sources for that matter, and that's why they had to back off from the impeachment rhetoric.

Well impeachment rhetoric is too soon anyway. First you have to have a reason for it and there's a chance Republican congress won't vote to impeach him anyway. That's why it's imperative that Americans vote in a Democratic Congress in 2018 midterms.

It's amazing. The mainstream media knows that people are eating it up, they are having a field day by getting clicks and view with these "stories".

They are just trying to get ratings/money and it's working.

bottom image is fake.

We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

If Comey believes Trump was trying to interfere in the investigation and didn't report it when it occurred, then Comey is guilty of a felony.

Not in the eyes of everyone who hates Trump

purposefully influencing people who are conducting a criminal investigation with the purpose of interfering with it is illegal, retard

>But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

Press LOL to LOL at America

this is why the special investigator is a good thing. This is why Lindsey graham saying "the investigation is now a criminal one" is a good thing.

The bar for any kind of wrongdoing is extremely high, and the leftists, FBI, CIA, DOJ, have NOTHING on him after months of digging. And if they did have something, we certainly would know about it, considering how these agencies (and the white house) leak like a sieve any time a white house mail room clerk farts incorrectly.

But it's never even really been about impeaching trump. It's only about creating a cloud of "CHAOS!!!" around Trump to use in the 2018/2020 elections. In my opinion, people will be "outrage fatigued" by that time. We are only 4 freaking months in. Democrats blew their wad way to quickly.

The top investigator in the United States for YEARS didn't realize until 3 weeks after he was fired that someone as hamfisted as Trump was trying to influence him.

Man get the fuck out of here, this is getting retarded.

well that didn't work

did you have a stroke and quote my post by accident? because you didn't answer it.

what investigation?

Comey told Trump 3 times he wasn't under investigation

oh no

"a person familiar with his thinking says"
An actual quote from the article.

So Comey admits a felony?
Comey was one of the leakers.