It's blatantly obvious

Mike Pence is orchestrating all the leaks.

Trump needs to purge all RINOs + Kushners.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn but not only must we get the nuclear codes out of his hands immediately, we must have him impeached and all of his most fervent supporters locked up for crimes against humanity. He is probably the worst president we've had in at least 700 years and it's time for him to go. Hate speech is not free speech. And he's committed multiple acts of treason and still isn't in jail. Spread the word.

I was a Trump supporter for the longest time, even voted for him. But after this whole Syria thing I started to doubt ole' Donnie. Now that he's done this Saudi weapons deal I don't know what to think, all I know is that he needs to be impeached.

If he did, then he's better at 4D chess than Trump. If that's the case, then he deserves to be President.

>top 10 anime betrayals in history

[BREAKING]
LIVE FEED FROM DRUMPFS BEDROOM IN THE MAR-A-LAGO HOTEL!

>If that's the case, then he deserves to be President.
You know, out of all of this conspiracy stuff flying around....I don't see his name often...What is that guys name again?

VP overthrowing the POTUS is literally the plot of seasons 1-3 of "House of Cards"

He's doing what he must for the good of America and the Republican Party

Pike Mince, as I recall

PENCE 4 PREZ
PENCE 4 PREZ
PENCE 4 PREZ

OPRAH 2020
OPRAH 2020
OPRAH 2020

OPRAH/STEIN 2020
OPRAH/STEIN 2020
OPRAH/STEIN 2020

At this point, I would be fine if Trump instructed Mattis to eliminate everyone in the ranks and we had a temporary dictatorship.

Once the land was purged, we would install a new form of gov't.

>Pike Mince, as I recall
newfag detected

>President Mattis

I'll tell ya one thing, my money? It's on pence. Drumpf has really fucked this one up *giggles* Oh sorry, I forgot i'm on national TV. Drumpf has really mesesd this one up with all of the corruption and stuff. My money says you can find an impeachment in the next week.

you hate him for doing the exact things pence would do?
he might as well stick around pence won't fix shit

SAY IT WITH ME DRUMPFIE..

PRESIDENT..

WORST

IDEA

ORANGE

SO

EVER MADE

BELIEVE ME

>worst idea orange sooooo ever made, believe me
>shut up pence i know, ur gonna be president anyway so stfu

Thanks

Cunts said something about 4 minutes to reply

Agreed OP. fuck this guy

>consuming jew media

Stay fat

:^) so comfy

>people actually defend Trump

The meme was to get Trump elected to watch the chaos

/leaf

Nice try guy, he is trying to suggest trump gets bagged, pence is a criminal mole, so ryan the neocon gets the throne. We know things!

trump cant fire pence you stupid fucking retard

shill

Trump is the leaker. Check em

Throw the bums out. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump can ask him to resign

this actually makes a lot of sense doesnt it