TRUMP CALLED CHECKMATE

When Trump fired Comey he called checkmate. It was him saying to the world "I win." The next day he meets up the Russians. These two events have caused this week's media shitstorm. This was on purpose. The MSM needs to die. If they have to go back to their audience and eat shit, not only will Trump supporters hate them but the Libtards will too. This also gives Trump political cover to do 2 things. Ban the propaganda, and change libel laws. Throw religious freedom in there and you have a pretty good bill.

Here is my evidence
1. Where is Schiff? He goes in to look at the evidence that Nunes claimed was in the White House and now he's been out of sight.
2. Diane Feinstein has a meeting with Comey and comes out looking like a ghost. Has claimed twice on CNN since then that she has seen no evidence. She was claimed that Trump would resign. Since the Comey meeting she too has been quiet.
3. The poster who claimed that he was part of the Trump admin. "But before any of that can take place, we have certain people that need to be removed, but it should not take long. April at the latest for HUGE announcements. this weeks announcements will only be a taste of whats to come. Be ready for the ride" Trump has said the job was harder than he thought. Maybe that was a code to say "Sorry taking a little longer than I thought"
4. Comey's name has been brought up 40,000 times in the last 2 weeks and he has said not a word.
5. Obamacare payments are due at the end of the month. This is why Trump wanted it through the house. The shit show starts in June. Trump will have much more leverage to move the bill through the Senate then.

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=dROwEc4VyJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6. The leaks. The left is now glued to the TV. They follow everyday to find out the exact minute Trump eats it. This would be the best time for the DNC crimes to be exposed.
7. The overseas trip. Anyone following geo politics knows that this is a hell of a trip. Saudi Arabia, Israel, Rome, Belgium. Could he be telling them checkmate in person?
8. Weiner is given a lesser charge. We have no idea if he made a deal.
9. Huma files for divorce. Now Anthony can't protect her. She may have also made a deal.
10. Seth Rich becomes a thing again. This is lynch pin to destroying the Russia narrative. And good work people on gathering evidence. CodeBro, stay safe.
11. The interviews on Fox with both Graham and Gowdy. Both seem to indicate new movement on Hillary investigations.

Feel free to add evidence or point out where I'm wrong. I just can't shake the feeling that Trump is about to win and bigly.

Big if true

We all know it's a nothing burger
We all know it's a stunt for 2018
We all know none of it matters because "muh russia" is on the tongues of ill informed normies around the world
We all know nothing will happen in the end

I really hope this comes to pass and we can lock down the media.

>blackpill: the post

but does kek will it?

>Feel free to add evidence or point out where I'm wrong
It's looking good but something must be going on if T_D got axed and pol is flooded with T_D posts.

Most probably. Things like this don't happen everyday.

This is well reasoned. It also makes the timing of the WannaCrypt ransomware worm attack very interesting. Cybersecurity is now first and foremost on everybody's minds again.

Planned to make for a bigger show?

It does kinda make sense now with all the politicians backing away, mainly with democrats now saying "h-hey guys lets not talk about impeachment!"

if we're going pure observation with no real empirical evidence, then I have to once again look to history to draw conclusions with this material.

As it stands, you and I both know this is a dog and pony show and nothing will come of it. It never has and never does.

The two feelings of Sup Forums right now.

We are either about to win everything, or face our biggest set back in 40 years. Everything is on the line right now, and there has to be something we can do. If Trumpadminon could let us help somehow, we'd be happy to. Dunno if he's here or not.

Trump is going to take the democrats down, again.

He is taking them down the same way Obama took down the Republicans with the 'Birth Certificate' thing. Let the opposition build their obviously fake controversy to a fever pitch, to the point where some of their more crazy supporters start yelling "IMPEACH" without any sort of evidence to back it, then one day it all dies is spectacular fashion, making the opposition have egg all over their face.

I can't help but think Assange having warrant dropped is related.......the timing is too good after all these years.... too big of a coincidence

I agree should have thought of that one

This interview with Gowdy seems too out of place if Trump's presidency was truly on the line here.

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

After 5:30 for the most relevant part

Should probably move the Gowdy and Graham interviews to different lines. Yes that video is interesting. He seems to imply it's coming soon.

>You're very perceptive.

Yeah, it's gonna be Nov 8th all over again

I don't think we'll see anything from this either, but it would certainly be something.

I hope so. Either Trump's getting completely destroyed, or he's about to destroy the Dems/media/establishment. There's no in-between.

After what I saw from him during the election, I feel that he's 10 steps ahead of everyone here.

Uh huh. Oldfag here....

>convinced that Slick Willy was gonna get convicted after his impeachment cuz caught dead to rights incl DNA and a Repub Senate. NOTHINGBURGER.
>multiple cases of big bankers and stock market insiders busted over 20+ years. Most didn't even see a booking room let all be a cell, and those that did, did their tiny amount of time in minimum security country club "prison"
>Bush, Gore, Obama and party h ads of several states all caught red handed in various vote tampering shenanigans. NOTHINGBURGER.
>Waco, Ruby Ridge, Fast&Furious, obvious false flags in Sandy Hook, Boston etc. NOTHNGBURGER
>entire adult life spent watching these criminal morons get away with shit that would put me in jail forever.

Bottom line -- don't expect too much regardless of which side you are cheering for. Trump is a good man trying to fight the good fight from within, but the Overlords and System pull together whether D or R, to keep the peasants in the fields.

While I am with you on this, can you not admit it's entertaining? Is there some other reason you come here?

I'm pretty sure Trump has thrown out the rule book.

How do you factor Comey into this theory, though? It seems like you're suggesting he's in on it and working with Trump...but I just cannot see that.

He let Hillary off, tried to bury the whole scandal again just days before the election, and now the Comey leaks seem like the type of thing that could actually cause problems for Trump. He also has a history with the Clintons. That's the one part I can't buy.

He let Hillary off because they said they would kill his family. I have sourcing for this. He needed to be fired after he put some pieces in place. Too many skeletons in his closet.

It sounds like if Comey gets a good deal or somethng, he can be in a position to expose Clinton crimes.

Wow. So that means he's playing along with the Trump admin now? Is that ever going to come out?

uo uo

It will when the whole house of cards comes down. Comey and his family may no longer be in the country when this happens.

He gets extradited by the US. Sweden is in no position with their domestic problems to handle rape charges when they got rapefugees and they will be a 3rd world by 2030.

Apparently Mueller today told congressmen in a meeting that non-criminal charges were a possibility and apparently they all cheered.

Can we get a link for that?

Link plx

saw it live on fox; looking for a link

>President exposes himself to obstruction of justice charges by making 2 unforced errors on the record in 2 weeks.

>Mah 3d chess

Come on you dumb niggers, you really believe this is the work of a master to trap the DNC?
If he wanted to stick it to the DNC he could just do all the shit he promised during the campaign, which thanks to this shit ,is not happening anytime soon.
Only thing that can bail him out anytime soon is if Comey gets up in front of Congress and says investigation is a nothing burger.

That Gowdy interview had such a deafening dogwhistle my ears are still fucking ringing.

Future looks bright lads.

Non Criminal isn't impeachable? What Trump got a speeding ticket?

T-D didn't get axed, the mods who run the subreddit set it to private.

>>President exposes himself to obstruction of justice charges by making 2 unforced errors on the record in 2 weeks.
And which evidence free official inside high-up anonymous sources did this information come from?

Shareblue right on time. Thanks for blessing the thread.

>When Trump fired Comey he called checkmate. It was him saying to the world "I win."
>"I win"

meme magic is real
singles confirm

>How much magic is called singles worth?

it's a "had to break some eggs to make this omelet" type ordeal.

it being a non-criminal offense means Trump can't be kicked out of office, or even impeached, but it means he's been up to something.

The longer this shit goes on the more I feel like our world and Game of Thrones are super similar.

>The North Remembers
>The South Will Rise Again
It's coming lads. Not sure what, but something.

very little
like on a scale of 1-10 it's a 1.

Shoulda called for trips!

So basically, Comey has things that he wants to keep safe.

Trips right here

>If he wanted to stick it to the DNC he could just do all the shit he promised during the campaign, which thanks to this shit ,is not happening anytime soon.

The very shills qqing "Muh Russians" and impeachment in the Media/Establishment/Deep State/DNC ARE keeping him from doing anything.

Better to slay your opposition and bend them to your will now than later.

Sorry, couldn't find a link

I know that it was reported that they cheered, though.

My feeling is that they cheered because THEY'RE the ones in deep shit.

Honestly, the moment that illustrates how good he is at this was the press conference where he addressed Obama's citizenship status.
>invite press to newly constructed hotel you own
>say you're going to address Obama's birth certificate and citizenship
>press shows up, practically salivating
>thirty minutes of military veterans, one of them a medal of honor winner, talking about how great Trump is
>as press is losing patience Trump comes up
>birthday certificate is real, Obama is citizen
>drops mic, leaves
>CNN wigging out, live, actually say on air, "he played us"
H
Everything he's done since the escalator ride is this. Appear to be vulnerable. Draw your enemy in. Strike devastatingly hard. Repeat as long as they'll fall for it.
>they're still falling for it

T-D 100% got axed. The moderators are obviously falling inline with the site admins.

Here's what happened:

o May 17 - Fox News reports that Seth Rich is indeed the DNC leaker

o May 18 - Sup Forums and T-D sleuth the internet for more Seth Rich clues and stumble onto accounts not previously known

o Early May 19 - Additional accounts are found that showed Seth's absolute displeasure with the DNC

o Mid-day May 19 - It's discovered that a DNC operative trolled one of Seth Rich's old twitter accounts (that were not known to be his) post-humorously

o Mid-day May 19 - Sean Hannity brings up T-D
on his radio show and the work they're doing to uncover what happened to Seth Rich

o Evening May 19 - Shills absolutely flood Sup Forums in huge numbers, undoubtedly a coordinated attack

o Evening May 19 - An hour before Sean Hannity's nightly news broadcast on Fox was to air (live) T-D is now made private "in protest" effectively making it so Sean Hannity can't bring up T-D to his millions of viewers and keeping the Seth Rich story buried from normies

Either the Mods of T-D are the biggest retards in the world, or they have been compromised. If it was just T-D that went down I'd believe they're idiots, but the shilling at the exact same time on Sup Forums leads me to believe otherwise.

"Muh Russions" is a distraction. The real dirt is with Turkey.

Turkey is mostly a threat to the EU because they are holding it ransom with economic migrants and rapefugees.

I'd say a mix of compromised with biggest retards. Don't forget that Media Matters has been getting involved in silencing alternative opinions and Reddit is getting tough on their censorship for the overlords.

true

I think you're right

Something big is coming

You forgot the part where all off Sup Forums went down from about 7 a.m.till 10 a.m. eastern on the 17th

Correction, the 18th. I've been up for 36 hours. Memory is buggy.

T_D will either be replaced and ran as a façade with compliant mods or not to open again to the public. They're in panic mode right now regarding containment.

I wasn't online then so I don't know what was going on at the time, that's why I didn't add it.

I am aware of it though.

They are doing it because they want to keep the pot stirred as a talking point for 2018-2020 and don't want people to get super excited to the point they want expectations.

Because if they cannot deliver the impeachment of Trump, there is a chance that their very shills will turn their backs on them and this will hurt them in primarily in 2020. 2018 they usually don't have much in strength to do anything significant except maybe get a few House seats.

The mods aren't retards. they just care about the subreddit more than the movement.

I knew someone who modded there before. They just followed whatever the userbase wanted. they don't set any agenda or highlight important content unless its popular.

I think we should prepare for disappointment. The normies really really don't like Trump. Hell I voted for him but think he's a piggish person. The right isn't nearly as visible either. When they get upset they burn shit down. The right points to it and gets indignant but otherwise does nothing. If this narrative(russia) fails it will be one thing after another until something sticks.

>When Trump fired Comey he called checkmate. It was him saying to the world "I win."
I agree OP, this was my gut instinct too

> Ban the propaganda, and change libel laws. Throw religious freedom in there and you have a pretty good bill.
Would be amazing, especially if we ban internet censorship (and not in a faggy John Oliver way).

>tfw winning

Could be a change in tactic to draw him out. Can't exactly kill him in another nations embassy. Or it's a psyop and his role is ending, no need to continue the charade.

There's something coming. Democrats just don't back off "Impeachment" talk for nothing.

They know they are about to take a blow. Seth Rich story countered by Trump story. Weiner story countered with another Trump story.

All stories from "sources." This is how they're playing the game. If you can't see it you're a mentally retarded nig.

You can only do the same shit for so long until you succumb to insanity and people will see it.

The Right have also had to put up with Bush's NeoCon ways and Obama's social justice and corruption. They now have an outspoken individual that they can work with and actually accomplish things.

This.

I thought the birther stuff was retarded back in 2012 AND all throughout his campaign UNTIL that moment. I was mindblown, it was clear he had all the moves mapped out years ahead so all outcomes benefit him, he is pretty much pic related.

get some sleep senpai

seriously, why the fuck are the right such pussies?

Too worried "what people will think." My views are aligned with them more, but goddamn I wish some party would rise and take them over. Too many soft hearted dipshits for my liking.

Bring me dick swingers who fucking slay mother fuckers. Some 300 style fucking shit.

>they just care about the subreddit more than the movement.

Then they should be purged. The Establishment is on a warpath. We don't need weaklings running things anymore.

They did so much damage tonight. Hannity gets somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.2 million viewers a night in the 25-45 demographic. 2 million people could have been redpilled about Seth Rich tonight.

Also, as I said before, the timing of this is extremely suspicious.

When you've got more to lose, fighting looks a lot less attractive. You'd get fired and the marxist would get tenure. Bill Ayers was a bomb maker and he teaches at U of Chicago. His accomplices are all employed in academia as well.

The investigation into Russian hacking of DNC last year revealed corruption at the highest levels of government, including the Clinton Foundation, show crimes include money laundering, child sex trafficking, arms deals with foreign governments, etc. Comey knew the Clinton's had the DOJ by the balls back in July, chose not to prosecute until a new administration could come in an clear house. Trump is absolutely clean. What will be revealed to us? Who knows, the shit that was exposed reaches many people in the highest levels of government, if everyone were tried and convicted our government would collapse. Coincidence that dems are backpedaling? That Gowdy doesn't want anything to do with FBI position? That Chaffetz, chair of ethics committee, decided to resign and get the hell out of dodge? The rabbit hole is deep.

Why can't we literally just throw the bolsheviks in prison camps?

>Birth Certificate
But Obama's cert is a fake... he should have been investigated to the hilt but the magical negro got a free pass.

Les Grossman 2020?

youtube.com/watch?v=dROwEc4VyJA

source and charges against who?

sounds like fascism to me user-kun

that nigger don't know. he's full of shit.

I think Trump is going to reappoint Comey once all the memos are dropped.

> Then they should be purged. The Establishment is on a warpath. We don't need weaklings running things anymore.

Yeah they should be but the only problem is if you get ppl that are even worse. The mods that came before them were all retards that were trying to exploit the place to make money or build their profile.

I wish they could just hand it over to someone on the Trump campaign.

No shit though, I think the student debt crisis will be make or break to our cause. Marxist profs and admins that got rich off this bubble and we need to highlight that they profited handsomely from their misfortune. Don't let them make it a criticism of capitalism, make academia own their ill gotten riches off the backs of students.

Turn their own dogs on them sort of thing, then we toss them in the camps.

Would be a great topic for an article. You read anything on that?

Not anything specific I've read but just a general feeling about how it will play out. The left is doubling down on identity politics bullshit and it will start driving white students away. The story about Mizzous falling enrollment is a great sign to me. I'm willing to bet that a lot of alumni have closed their checkbooks as well. If we can kill academia, we cut off their recruiting pipeline.

Holy shit I never even thought of it like this. New Sup Forums psyop

>2017-2018 schoolyear here we come

Talk about Art of The Goddamn Deal. Teaming up to fucking take everyone out. I can get down with that.

it's worth about the same as a handjob from yourself

Because patience is the greatest virtue and at the same time the greatest weakness of the right.

YES

But professor salaries have stayed flat (Adjusted to inflation) while tuition has skyrocketed. The true drivers of rising tuition are bloated college administration (Including SJW shit) and college sports that don't bring more in than they take.

Like I said here: I'm pretty sure it's the administrators. We could do what Tennessee did and defund all the diversity crap and just give the cash to minorities. That would pit the left against each other. More cash for minorities + lower tuition vs. the SJW establishments on campus.

REPARATIONS NOW!!!!!! REPARATIONS FOREVER!!!!!!!!

You're right, it's mostly admin stuff. That decked out new diversity center with the coloring book rooms isn't cheap to build or staff. The money that has been spent on these commie utopias is insane.

Trump is at best doing a batman gambit, I have yet to see him do a xanatos one.

This...and my favorite line is from the movie The Guardian: 'Sometimes you gotta shoot a hostage'..
I think Trump will have some dirt, which is a given for the businesses he's been in for years.
But, the shit that will come out of all of this will be a lot worse for dims and rinos than anyone else.