How PETA are you guys? The turtle looks like dried foreskin. What would trump say about this?

how PETA are you guys? The turtle looks like dried foreskin. What would trump say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
youtube.com/watch?v=iQJ1w76ag60
youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ&index=1&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

endangering animals for fun is nigger tier

that's just old fashioned cruelty to animals pretty degenerate desu

What the fuck is wrong with that sub human nigger?

Why would the feral baboon kill an innocent animal just trying to live its life?

I never feel anything when niggers die, but I can't stand innocent animals being harmed.
Also sage.

>inb4 only faggots browse snap chat
I don't have snapchat. I can't use snapchat because my phone is rooted. My cousin said he saw a microwaved turtle and showed it to me.

What would it be like to be inside a microwave?

i-is there a video?

Turtles are awesome creatures and companions.

This guy deserves death.

hot

HAHAHAHAHA BASED BLACK MAN AMIRIGHT OR AM I RIGHT FELLOW MAGAPEDEOS

fpbp

Like having your guts boil inside of you.

PETA needs to adopt a no niggers stance. That would save all the endangered species in Africa

Seth Rich, an upstanding American, was murdered in the good part of Washington DC, trying to expose the corruption in our government, and you want to talk about fucking turtle soup? Animals are farmed and hunted for pleasure and you want to complain about animal cruelty, while your fellow man is killed like a dog trying to do the right thing.

The temperature of your brain would rise and then you'd die then all the water I side you would begin to boil until it all bursts

It would be extremely painful

Think it's a she-boon.

OY VEY

>looks at picture
>nigger
And nobody's surprised. 4th Reich now; microwaves instead of furnaces and niggers are the Guinea pigs

Microwavy

Microwaves heat the water of whatever's in in. Guess what 70% of you is made of.

It's a tiny turtle, who the fuck cares.

FOR YOU

microwaves?

4 u

Offtopic shitposts go to bant. Nigger.

>It's a tiny turtle, who the fuck cares.

found the nigger

That is just childish.
We will find you. And destroy you

PETA is in a totally different direction at times.

I'd not put it past some PETA members to actually be the ones microwaving a turtle, if it meant preventing someone from, say... teaching a turtle circus tricks.

WTF I HATE ALL BLACK PEOPLE NOW

fuck off ruskie

ask the kikes they'd know since 1945

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A baby survived 60 seconds with bad burns on its back.

>People Eating Tasty Animals
Sure!

fuck im so triggered. i love animals despite not being some leftard hippie
its basically chemo on steroids

nigger that turtle is worth more than your entire family ever will be.

how do you know this

News article. Google it.

If you do, be sure to include the word "survives" or you're going to get extremely depressed.

>It's a tiny turtle, who the fuck cares.
A human in command of compassion and ethics.

Going out of your way to destroy a living thing with no purpose other than to cause pain is pure evil, no matter how small.

Niggers like you will feel nothing for the turtle, because you are not actually human. You are a thing less-than-human incapable of higher thought.

It isn't your fault. I don't hold you responsible. I simply find you disgusting, and undeserving of life.

But I do not wish you to die in any pain. I simply wish you to die.

I microwaved a plant for 7 seconds and replanted it.

Its still alive after months, but its been growing slowly and has misshapen leaves. I have faith in it.

>autistic people will cry about this, and then drop 15 crabs into a pot of boiling water

Hurting animals for no reason pisses me off very much. Seeing humans hurt doesn't bother me like seeing animals hurt

there is a small channel that directs the microwaves into the chamber but is uniformly scattered across the food or whatever. if that microwave director was pointed at your dome, youd get blurry vision, itd be painful, you might hillucinate for a second or two. youd die fast. but only after your brain cells literally swelled up which has so many weird symptoms youd experience right before it ultimately kills you. if the director points the waves to, say your stomach. well fuck me silly thatd hurt. cells would be burning and bursting, organs would ach, then when enough microwaves reach critical organs youd be in maximum pain. idk what next bc youd just be in pain for a long time and die of organ failure eventually. thats my speculation, i like thinking about this shit.

GET THE GAS

you realize that microwaves are not radiation. chemo is radiation. therefore, not really comparable....

While i agree that boiling crabs alive is cruel, at least that serves the purpose of the crabs later being eaten. This nigger just killed his(?) turtle for the fun of it.

Stop. You're making us look stupid.

Sounds interesting

This comment made me chuckle

Hitler killed jews for the fun of it.

Doesn't look like a turtle, the shell should be intact.

Also it would spurt red.

So niggers are Hitler confirmed???

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light

Why did you do this?

Turtles are fucking awesome, this is some bullshit

Yeah. Hitler was black.

WE WUZ FUHRERS!

this is why we need A.i. so that we can create a whole range of people in different age groups, and subject them to different levels of microwaves (personal up to industrial (ex: wood treatment)). and then logg their experiences in real time, to see exactly what they felt. theeeeeen we put little microwave directors in the head cussions on every seat on an airplane. then we tell the immigrants "hey cool guys, get onto these planes and come to america if you wanna b cool". once immigrants board plane and get snacks/drinks we turn on the microwaves behind everyones heads. but from our research we know just how much to use so that it just fries their branes just enough to make them retarded or close to it. we send em all back, they mate with each other. and now my friends, 15 years later, 50% (at least) of isis's force is fucking mentally retarded. thanks to me, and A.I. your welcome, bye.

Sorry, that's Kang Mugabe

Is plant cruelty a thing

>this is why we need A.i. so that we can create a whole range of people in different age groups, and subject them to different levels of microwaves (personal up to industrial (ex: wood treatment)). and then logg their experiences in real time, to see exactly what they felt.
sounds like something unit 731 would do

If they're so awesome, then why don't they put up any fight? I say turtles are spineless cucks.

>subject them to different levels of microwaves
you first buddy

Well I mean it IS a nigger

killing for survival is how this world is set up.
killing or causing pain and suffering for fun and entertainment goes against the vary nature of being.

They fight better in the water. If it would've been in the dishwasher, he def woulda won

Dorchester Devil Child And Hoodtastic Mom Microwave Their Pet Baby Turtle To Death On Facebook

https:// turtleboysports.com/dorchester-devil-child-and-hoodtastic-mom-microwave-their-pet-baby-turtle-to-death-on-facebook/

>killing or causing pain and suffering for fun and entertainment goes against the vary nature of being.
Lots of species kill things just for shits and gigs, because it's fun and they're very good at it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing

I doubt that. We have nuclear submarines. What are the turtles going to do about them?

This was a freshwater turtle

i take everything back. of course ai wont work... you need people. something like this needs total accuracy in the studies.

Nigger acts like savage nigger. Why is this a shock to anyone?

bro, a single mink once got into my grandads duck pond and massacred 15 ducks and only took one away for food... fuckin gnarly

>implying AI wouldn't completely take over and imprison the entire human race to subject them to the most horrifying, excruciating things imagineable in order to simply create a complete data structure of human response

lol

degeneracy, turtles go into the oven you mongrel.

watch that one cutscene in metal gear where snake goes through the microwave

>youtube microwave turtle
>kids microwave one of those caramel filled chocolate turtles
>people share video on goybook, they think its a real turtle
>faith in humanity, gone

youtube.com/watch?v=iQJ1w76ag60

No, they go in the soup pot. At least here they do.

wait a minute are niggers human

do you know anything about creating ai for cruel testing like this? you create the ai, and its memories. you make it love you and trust you, and want to sacrifice itself for some greater cause. you dont just give it a sense of self and the world coupled with massive intelligent capabilities.

>blocked by peta
so PETA are racist against this empowered black female because their run by the patriarchy?

Hunting and shit is okay as long as it's done in a legal and responsible manner.

Killing for food is obviously okay.

I only really have a problem with people who torture and kill animals for nothing more than their sick pleasure. Like knowingly wringing a frog's neck while grinding your teeth as this thing screams in your hands. Or people who fight dogs (who usually fights dogs??? hmmm). Or the pic OP posted. Fuck these people. No mercy on them if they're deep in the shit too. Almost on par with people that fuck with kids. Shows a lack of restraint that I just don't trust.

Microwaves cook from the outside in. That's why the outside of a bowl will be boiling hot, and the middle will still be cold.

This means that your outer layer and extremities would burn first, while the insides of you stay at normal temperature.

This would keep you alive for plenty of time to feel what was happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ&index=1&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y

in the same way that golden retrievers and chihuahuas are both dogs. technically yes, but they are not the same species as us.

Are they human, though? As a Christian, one would like to believe all humans are capable of similar moral ethics in order to be appropriately judged by the Lord. But how can one judge niggers when they simply lack empathy? They cannot feel for something that isn't them and it baffles me. What the fuck are they?

The turtle in the OP looks pretty fucking real user

this

Being unnecessarily cruel to animals or other human beings is pretty fucking degenerate. You shouldn't microwave turtles for the same reason you shouldn't shoot unarmed civilians during wartime. That picture basically sums up why Sup Forums hates niggers wants to ship them all back to Africa.

>implying an AI couldn't break it's own chains
>hey remember that one rogue AI incident that resulted in 80 years of absolute incomprehensible misery pain and suffering because it wanted to build a complete set if data

ok

getting laid is for niggers too. you nigger.

I'm more surprised that thing is a woman.

You know what else is pretty fucking degenerate? Feeling bad for a fucking turtle. We rule the animal kingdom. We have earned the right to treat them any fucking way we please.

yes but the immigrants, you see?