Have you gotten your romper yet, Sup Forums?

How do you pee through that thing?

seems rather gay

This has jew designer written all over it.

Directly into your face

>make stupid article of clothing
>attach some meme status to it
>make a quick buck as morons buy an article of clothing they don't even want just to show they're a dank memester

You're being tricked.

you guys realize this isn't a new design, right? this used to be pretty fashionable back in the 30s and 40s.

I enjoy these (((fashion))) trends. Makes spotting tools incredibly easy.

Wow.. white 'men' really do deserve to die out

this is fucking humiliating

oh ya numales in pink onsies were all the rage during the depression im sure

How does one take a shit?

I see Crowder got you to google "romper" as well. I feel better knowing I'm not alone there. At least we had to look it up, though, right? hahaha right?

That's the roaring 20's.

compare this to who you see when you go to wal-mart. even that little manlet guy with the fro hair has better genetics than 90% of people today

I like how information moves so quickly we can make fun of shitty trends as they're gearing up, rather than decades later, on VH1.

The fuck, I thought rompers were those Bermuda short trend going on. I didn't know it was that faggy shit. Now I get why the black dude at my work was talking about talking about how faggy male rompers are.

I'm gay and I think those look silly. Wrong fabric maybe?

are you referring to their gay polo outfits ?

You're just not gay enough, put on some male rompers and that will probably get you to peak homo levels user

those are swimtrunks, not hipster-wear while gentrifying urban jungles.

Official uniform of the cuckshed

>horizontal stripes to emphasize the displacement of the bulge

Noice

Sorry I don't know the history of male fashion from 80 years ago fag lord.

>>>/bant

get this shit out of pol

Hell no! I'll stick to my kilt.

BASED black coworker?????

ok so it was fucking gay then and it's fucking gay now
what's your point

my point is that you guys cling to anything you can and say its degeneracy or a jewish trick because you want confirmation that the way YOU are living your life is redpilled and not degenerate or goyish.

Way to much truth for pol user. Tone it down

Trying to get poop stains out of pastel rompers is nearly impossible.

Rompers are for faggots who want to meet up in the restroom to help each other get out of them to be able to pee. Maybe take turns doing it on each other.

I see creepy pedofiles. It is not sexy at all.

Fem here. Just to drive my point home. That shit is infantile. I don't want to be anybody's adult adoptive mother. Grow the fuck up and be a man. I'll be mom to your children.

Overlooked and underrated comment

>Genetics

The_Donald in image form

I see no one wants to talk about the nigger's bulge

lol y u lookin at his dick bruh