Where do intellectuals go to have sincere, politically incorrect discussions where freedom of speech is unlimited?

Where do intellectuals go to have sincere, politically incorrect discussions where freedom of speech is unlimited?

I've been visiting Sup Forums for years now, and I maintain that such a forum attracts some of the most intelligent people alive, even if they don't post a lot, they are still here to soak in information. Of course the same forum attracts the full bell curve, however in the past, it hasn't been much of a hassle to sort through the junk threads and posts to find the hidden gems of enlightenment. For the last year at bare minimum, the ratio of junk to intellectual posts has got larger and larger. Its becoming impossible to browse Sup Forums and take away anything, apart from breaking news with no real insight.

So, where do I go now?

Other urls found in this thread:

xenosystems.net/
instagram.com/non_nonsummerjack/
imgur.com/a/J8doF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the pub

Pfft...."unlimited"?

Deep webz.

I migrated to another imageboard website last month after spending 4 years here. They take the JQ seriously and things like merging the board with a degenerate childs cartoon board would never happen.

Good luck.

endchan

>For the last year at bare minimum, the ratio of junk to intellectual posts has got larger and larger.
Exactly my observation. Hard to find good threads nowadays.

>So, where do I go now?
No clue, tell me if you find it.

Hahahahahaahahhahahahaha
(Inhales)
U wut m8? I'm'a telly the Ministry of Truth, I is!

I'd tell you if you source me

Tell that to the Sharia Police, Criminal Scum.

Typically it's more like this.

>smart person pops in
>says something smart
>gets hit with a face-full of shit
>goes elsewhere
>maybe pops in again some other time to do it again
>come back less and less
>shitty people just get emboldened

The signal to noise ratio was already too bad for most, it's only getting worse.

my gf and circle of friends is pretty okay with politically incorrect stuff.

If you and I had both spent 4 years on Sup Forums each, would the sum of our years reveal the answer?

It's the fate of successful counter-cultures. Also people intentionally work to destroy it.

Fuck no.

Then where!?!

>Intellectuals
That only makes you look silly.
There are either dumbasses/reddit or smart dudes.
Check /sg/ for smart dudes.

I would fuck that little thing so hard.

this, just go to /k/ and you'll see perfect examples of this. an actual nuclear warfare expert (actually planning nuclear strikes level expert, he works for the DoD) used to trip there. years ago he would give advice, other people would ask questions, debate would happen, and everyone would come out more informed. during the election /k/ became such complete filth that the mods barred him from using his trip, and whenever politics came up in a discussion the entire thread would get shut down.
reddit needs to leave.

>going on a site owned by a mason
>thinking you are somehow better

See what I mean?
He thinks he's smart but he sounds like a dumbass therefore he is a dumbass.
Actually smart people don't act smart. They are.

How so? Admittedly there are different types of intellectuals, but when we live in societies that bury certain types of speech and thought, it's not that illogical to think that one of the ultimate forums of free speech would attract some very smart people. But the flipside is also true, because to overcome social conditioning you either need to be very smart or very dumb. And we can observe both types posting here, even now, there is a wealth of information and misinformation if you care to look.

Leftshits fight tooth and nail to shut down any politically incorrect discussion forum that gets big enough for them to hear about it, which results in a shitstorm of shilling and autistic screeching. They also try (and have succeeded many times before) to infiltrate the administrative staff and destroy the site from within.

This is just the online version of what they have done irl, infiltrating institutions and national governments, then criminalizing dissent. Leftists are a plague.

Although they'll never admit it, they recognize, on some level, that their ideology cannot win in a free market of ideas, so they must destroy their competition by force.

I only told you not to use that words. Retards use it to seem smart.
Nothing else.

Yes it would. He wasn't me

MFW no spray tanned Asian QT cosplaying as Egyptian diety to grab her oiled thighs.

I'm , and the answer to your question is yes

Nowhere, leftists made it impossible. See how universities changed from places you could discuss freely to places of indoctrination, imposition and control. E.g. when I support Breivik it's because I think a significant part of the politically engaged population are utter psychopaths whose main interest is warfare.

I believe you would unfortunately be better off going to a curated echo chamber aligned with your views - they will have moderates to shut out trolls and shills, which are now in too high numbers for a place like this. Sup Forums was always vulnerable to a non-automated signal:noise ratio degradation.

You didn't get that link from me, got it?
xenosystems.net/

I mean, fuck, you can see how incredibly many and engaged they are just over something as shitty as plebbits new drawing function: plebbit / r/ TheFarLeftSide

It's a fucking organized army. It's Breiviks or nothing. Discussion is dead.

jq is a meme

they're just the smartest, a hard pill to swallow

the elites of all races are ruining the world through globalism and promoting mass migrations

Unironically, Stormfront.org

It's halfway a meme. Being "the smartest", plus being extremely in-group favored, plus being pro-multiculturalist and attempting to eradicate what has threatened them in the past, plus having massive resources at their disposal, equals JQ.

Pretty much.
If you want political discussion that is not just memeing or censored to shit, go to a pub and talk to the people there.

You'll also rather quickly figure out that the average guy actually DOES have common sense and that common sense is sufficient to follow coherent arguments.

It's 100% real. This is the reason I left this website.

I'm already in a bath tub.

Obviously a group like that will become an echochamber first, and will disolve afterwards, because the individuals start challenging each other in non productive ways to break the echochamber.

In here we can always scream at cartoon horses.

>man hands

Who is this cutie?

>Op subtly infers he is an "intellectual"
>writes like a total faggot, unironically
>thinks interest in politics is evidence of a deep mind
>what a fucking maroon

Anyone else see "The Foundation for Exploration" here? Shit is the greatest thing I've ever seen come across here.

Obviously. You get anyone to actually engage in a 1-on-1 conversation, and you can get at the very least a semi-intelligent discussion because they have nothing to rely on but their own intelligence and knowledge, forcing them to actually think about their views instead of just regurgitate their associated group's opinion. It's literally the only way to redpill most normies, and you can on rare occasions sometimes even get the less rabid liberals.
It's when people gather together in groups that they become imbeciles.

As the old (paraphrased) saying goes, people are idiots, but a person may be genius.

I honestly don't even get replies when I pop in with something I've read or heard trying to spark discussion. Meanwhile stupid b8 gets repliesInfiltrate the government and police force you tard then. Run for office and dismantle the leftist run agencies

What do you think is stupid about it?

What do you think is "b8" about it?

Sorry, I missed the second line:

>Infiltrate the government and police force you tard then. Run for office and dismantle the leftist run agencies

Yeah, this is actually what is stupid and bait.

>jq
?

Ive been askimg myself that for a year now. Only worthy thread ive found was a week ago, rest was useless blabbering as usual

>cut
Yes name or GTFO

nowhere, maybe 8ch

8 chan. [Sup Forums gookmoot barring me from posting this 5 times already]

This is why /qa/ is permanent "DELET POL NAO" general, because every asspained leftist on this site goes there to complain that we are allowed to exist, and many of them come here to disrupt. This is allowed because they have infiltrated the administrative staff, though they don't have enough control to destroy us outright, so they just ban all politically incorrect opinions on every other board while freely allowing leftist (off-topic) discussion, and turning a blind eye to spam and raids targeting Sup Forums as much as possible

(((?)))

NonSummerJack's photoset titled: My God Anubis.

the jewish question

Basically, what to do about them.

The answer is to accept their nature (Satan) and work to lift them up, as their nature is a sad one and they need help in this world, as their eternity is damned to hell.

it's the DnD effect or whatever you call it (there's an image describing this, don't have it), but it's worse because instead of the group eventually being ostracized from the game they started by the idiots who turn it into a "social event" it is individuals who are ostracized.

Everyone who wants to "act intelligent" on the internet makes it a worse place for those who actually have intelligence from learning and experience.

It's hard to determine actual intelligence when functionally dumb people can have high IQs and there's no other means to determine intelligence at the moment.

that's a man you faggots

truth.

the fact is that even very simple leeway for the truth is enough to endager their operation.

the holocaust laws are a example of this house of cards on which the leftist cuck cult is built. and the simple truth from Sup Forums, if left unatended by their MANY MANY MANY multiple zionist cultural marxist sources is enough to kill them.

I still hold that 8 chan is the answer but the mods over there are very ignorant. so I am still to find the perfect place.

>This is why /qa/ is permanent "DELET POL NAO" general, because every asspained leftist on this site goes there to complain that we are allowed to exist, and many of them come here to disrupt.

You're a fucking retard.

You misattribute cause and effect. To echo the far-left - you're doing what can be called "victim blaming".

Any situation has many components to it. You are pointing my post as the cause of the censorious activity of leftists - their manic, constant desire to censor. You are pointing to my post as the cause of that - and you are implying that in order to avoid CAUSING us to be subject to these censorship demands, I should simply exercise greater hygiene in my posts.

Firstly, as mentioned, you're misattributing cause and effect - I write my posts, and the gruops you speak of choose of their own free will to demand censorship. The cause is their own censorsious desire. How many times have you written to them? Maybe you should confront the actual cause, instead of me.

Secondly, you miscomprehend the "hygiene effect" - if I do not post, they will simply demand censorship on the basis of other posts, and use other posts as example. We know from how the media works that even ONE SINGLE post out of THOUSANDS is enough to be liftet up and paraded on stage as grounds for mass outrage and censorship. You believe that giving in to their demands will make them let up the pressure - you are wrong, and stupid.

Thirdly, another flagrant psychothic misapprehension is failiing to register that leftists write similar things all over the internet constantly. They are not against posts OF THE OVERALL TYPE I JUST MADE - BECAUSE THEY MAKE THEM THEMSELVES. This also refutes such posts being the "cause".

In short: you are presenting some kind of terrible shit-psychosis that giving in to the censorship demands of leftists will make them go away and be happy and not target your "space". That's incredibly stupid.

WATASHITACHI

Infinity chan

Are you retarded?

NY TIMES.

I want to believe.

instagram.com/non_nonsummerjack/
If that is a man then I am blind as fuck.

how new are you?
Moot first closing of /q/ was exactly because of leftists SRS [shit reddit says] spamming DELET POL NAO OR U R BAD
when that didn't work they spammed the opposit [made pol hate moot]

you are just really loud for a uninformed person.

This is a good thread the best discussion I've seen on here in months sadly.

Mostly I go to Sup Forums

Hey, retard.

Your post adds nothing of value to this discussion and nothing of relevance to my post.

If communists and far-leftists on SRS spams down /q/, then you should maybe ask them to stop. Of course, they won't listen to you, but that's still your number one choice over asking me to stop, as I will simply tell you to fuck off.

Secondly, they would not cease spamming it down anyway.

Thirdly, if moot shuts /q/ as a result of them, who cares? Who on this board cares about that board anyway?

And why the fuck would we hate moot? Shit Reddit Says spammed the OPPOSITE of "DELETE POL NAO"?

What does THE OPPOSITE of "DELETE POL NAO" even mean? Why would that make us hate moot?

Also who gives a fuck about moot now anyway?

Your post is terrible and you should feel bad about yourself. You represent the shit that OP is trying to escape from.

are you pretending to be dumb? [y/n]

>Your post is terrible and you should feel bad about yourself. You represent the shit that OP is trying to escape from.

Since demands for sauce always come about, here.
imgur.com/a/J8doF
I'm not OP, but I'm still delivering.

/fit/, /sci/, /lit/, Sup Forums, /biz/, /vg/ or /fa/. Sup Forums is newfag tier.

You two are saying that leftists go to /qa/ to ask Hiro to delete Sup Forums.

Somehow you don't read each other.

8ch is full of paranoid freaks.
endchan is slow as shit

I-I want to believe user. I really do... but I think that's born female.

He said that moot shut down /q/ because leftists spammed it. He said that leftists then spammed "the opposite of" "DELET POL NAO".

1 - leftists demand censorship and control because that's what they do - they wouldn't stop regardless. I have already pointed this out - he's retarded not to have read it.

2 - How would moot shutting down another board in response be a problem whatsoever?

3 - What even is "the opposite of DELETE POL NAO" supposed to mean?

4 - Why would pol hate moot? Particularly, why would we hate him for not giving in to a demand to shut down pol?

Step one to comprehension and communication is to write in a clearly comprehensible way.

I miss those few threads where someone really knowledgeable in a subject would just pop off and you would just sit and post for 2 hours until the thread died.
No such threads anymore. The last of those people left during Brexit/US election because the board finally reached a point where the shitposting was too much.

>Sup Forums intellectuals

is this a new meme?

>Blah blah blah muh forum.

Sauce on pic OP.

>to overcome social conditioning you either need to be very smart or very dumb. And we can observe both types posting here

THIS

>people intentionally work to destroy it.
There's a _lot_ of this lately. You have to filter through it.