Military vet anons get in here Anons

I need an honest evaluation on how these Taco marines executed their raid to capture Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán. It seems kind of shoddy and was told by a couple people "It's isn't like playing Rainbow Six". Give me a quick run down ex-military anons.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwwOLNRnxFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need to learn how to shoot

Bump

didn't straya' lose a war against emus?

Didn't you lose a war against farmers and camel riders?

I'm not even Australian and this has gotten crazy stale.

Their stacking is sloppy, but for a high pulse raid they did ok. Their shooting house and CQB training grounds are piss poor. Also those teams have high turn over rates due to private poaching.

private poaching?

Yeah, security firms, cartels or out right state sponsored mercs

>Hey Juan I know the Mexican government has poured a gorillion pesos into training you (with a bunch of US money and resources too) but I see you're making the equivalent of $17 USD a month.
>Want to come shitstomp african bush wars or blast rifs for more money than you're ever seen in your life?

>muh nomenclature
wow, you must be the king of halo or something

really activates the almonds

Because I used one of the thousands of acronyms the military force feeds you?

Current or former pipe hitter?

That apartment looks comfy. I like the open space design it has.

Jesus, that's bad. Not horrific, but bad. Piss poor tactics and cohesion. I lost count of the muzzle sweeps. US forces would've just pulled back and called in an airstrike on the house. US/Brit Spec OPs would've hit the house from the top and the bottom. Or, at least, front/back at the same time. CQB requires lots of training and repetition to perform really well. It's a dangerous and chaotic/confusing thing to do. These guys clearly had little, if any, CQB training. But, they pulled it off, and didn't shoot each other. So...it was effective.

>lose
>literally used the civilian population and jungle as a testing ground for experimental weapons in the field.

Looks more like basic infantry; slow and methodical

wE DIdnT lOsE tHe VIetNam wAr

high impact sexual violence

Dude, the viets won. Not only did you not take Vietnam, but as a result of the Vietnam war, you lost the gold standard and your country is now ruled by commie jews. From now on your parents, you, your kids and grandkids will forever pay the Jew tax. Vietnam conquered you, with such mastery that you don't even know yet.

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=OwwOLNRnxFQ