Reddit just dropped 6 million /r/the_D fags on us. Destroy Spez?

I personally think it's time for that cuck to draw and get bucked. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ArQDUCrI!_wZ0YcS2hpUeFWEuLp0ooA
youtube.com/watch?v=jJky1akj-Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just distribute the redpill you lazy fuck.

here some material: mega.nz/#F!ArQDUCrI!_wZ0YcS2hpUeFWEuLp0ooA

Bump.

Survey says Yes!

6 million

Implying I don't frequent both places

Redditors have been pouring in for three years now. If you weren't a newfag yourself you'd know that. This is just the next stage

What you did to Shia, do to Spez.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of weaponized autists.

well you should be able to handle 6 million people in only a matter of years...right?

can somebody give me a quick rundown

Ron Paul!

youtube.com/watch?v=jJky1akj-Vo

No clue but looks like Turkey(Reddit) opened the floodgates and now we're full of immigrant cunts.

>Sup Forums be my personal army, please!!
Fuck off all of you
If you want to discuss reddit politics go back to it

i don't know what draw and get bucked means, but let me know how i can help.

Leave

6 gorillian r_donald nufags gas yerselph

Why what happened?

they have already banned me for saying this on another account in the subreddit...
The_donald was subverted a while ago by JIDF and Shareblue cronies....
This is them trying to take down the_donald from within while the people think its the right thing to do.
Don't trust the_donald mods... They are shills themselves... children of zion
Also Gab founder is one of them.. This is him trying to get the_donald to move to Gab
Everyone on reddit reads the_donald its just if you hate whites and their culture or not... if you want to side with truth or hate whites enough not to... Many white goyim have been brainwashed to side with the zion foot soldier Barbarians and savages that are invading the west.
Its an all out war for your mind, land, and genes... and many can't take the reality and are unwilling to fight

kys queer

the_donald shutdown is great. they just made a shitload of other subs instead which is what they should have done a long time ago.

Plebbit fucked with our retarded little brother, nobody fucks with our retarded brother but us