"No politician in history … has been treated worse or more unfairly."

"No politician in history … has been treated worse or more unfairly."

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/internet-begs-differ-after-trump-says-no-politician-has-been-n761611
youtube.com/watch?v=9I-h8Vz6CX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Hitler and fuck antisemitism.

Sup Forums is a pro-Trump and pro-Israel board.

MAGAAAAAA

Hilter did nothing wrong - except he didn't get a chance to finish the job.

try harder fag

Who are you quoting?

move along schlomo

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/internet-begs-differ-after-trump-says-no-politician-has-been-n761611

he seems to be treated unfairly for the most part, but there's no stormfag bs that will cover how bad he messed up.

Hitler was controlled opposition though.

exactly what I thought when seeing these faggots on normie book posting their lame imgur anti trump memes

Anti hitler propaganda will never fucking end

I think Hitler deserves the hate he gets.

This is actually a pretty clever shill.

No, but leafs do.

Torontonian/West Coast genocide best day of my life.

Why?
Should we praise Hitler?

>you will never be charismatic enough to pick up where Hitler left off and save Europe and western civilization

Why live?

Don't worry Uncle Adolf.

Time is cyclical.

This one was treated worse.

Well, our equivalent was Arcand.

Well, yeah.
I am asking why these people should get praised.
They seem pretty horrible to me. Maybe not Arcand, but definitely Hitler.

>thegreateststorynevertold.tv

You must be new here. Copypasta this shit into that there browser. It looks scary and sketchy. Just watch it and understand; there is no reality - only perception.

I have watched that.
I would like to believe, but the lack of documentation and evidence in that was disturbing.

Hero in his native country.

"No [human being] in [recorded] history ... has been treated worse or more unfairly than me."
- Dolan Drumpf, 2017 in response to being offered only one scoop of ice cream.

seems like a nice feller to me

Unironically, yes. The demonization of Uncle Adolf sent whites into an ideological civil war that we're still fighting. One side represents redemption, the other, ruin and eternal sleep.

True, but during his time, everyone betrayed him while he tried to save them and outside of Romania, he gets treated like a monster.

Fella can be nice, he had some nice taste in arts.
But he kinda started a brutal war, killed many people, including germans. Thats not cool dude.

Literally every fucking time I get reminded I can't help feeling a primal guttural feel
Feels so fucking bad man

Sure, it's propaganda. And, it's even cucky at times (esp on racial issues). There are also some questionable figures thrown out there (e.g., Danzig massacres). However, there are a lot of logistical holes in the prevailing narrative.

Ask yourself some reasonable questions.

Do you really believe Hitler was just some madman who managed to just hypnotize an entire people?

Isn't the fact that the Jews were, just like today, incredibly overrepresented in media and finance?

Why don't the Jews need evidence for the holocaust, and why aren't we calling them out on their over lies?

The fact that you've been bullied and hectored your entire life into accepting the evils of your ancestors, and cast into nihlism - does that not disturb you?

>leaf

All the sources are listed in the credits.

>But he kinda started a brutal war, killed many people, including germans
He offered peace repeatedly. Churchill kept this a secret until the end of the war. Hitler even sent his right-hand man to negotiate peace with a lord who may have had the influence to oppose Churchill. Ironically, the brits imprisoned Hess for "crimes against peace" (for trying to negotiate a peace!)

>Do you really believe Hitler was just some madman who managed to just hypnotize an entire people?
Not really. He got elected, like legitimately elected. He was a response after the horrible period Germany went through WW1.
>
Isn't the fact that the Jews were, just like today, incredibly overrepresented in media and finance?
Yeah, it is. But I don't know if it was worth to start a world war over it. If germany disliked jews so much, they could have cleansed them in their country. But other countries should have had the right to harbor jews if they really want to.
>Why don't the Jews need evidence for the holocaust, and why aren't we calling them out on their over lies?
I don't know. The narrative on holocaust is overwhelming.
>The fact that you've been bullied and hectored your entire life into accepting the evils of your ancestors, and cast into nihlism - does that not disturb you?
I am not going to see my ancestors under a morally blind light just because they are my ancestors. If you are a piece of shit, you are a piece of shit regardless of my ancestry. Granted, Hitler is probably not as bad as they are making him out to be, but he started a world war. Fuck that.

Eh yeah, but he kinda annexed Poland. It is beyond peace treaties at that point. And didn't the Allies had the legal obligation to contain German borders to the east? So as long as Germany held the ground they acquired in the west, I think a peace deal was out of question.

>Yeah, it is. But I don't know if it was worth to start a world war over it.
>but he started a world war.
Pic related. He really wasn't aiming to start a world war - he was saving his people from the atrocities commited by the Poles. The bodycount of ethnic Germans in Poland are questionable (only pictures/speeches by AH), but the atrocities certainly happened. To the Bolsheviks, the ethnic Germans WERE the bourgeois.

In fact, the Hitler-Stalin pact was insurance against the possibility of another world war.

>I am not going to see my ancestors under a morally blind light just because they are my ancestors. If you are a piece of shit, you are a piece of shit regardless of my ancestry.

It seems you already are. Understand that we (whites), as a people and a reflection of our ancestors, are guilty of what we are guilty, and not guilty of what we are not guilty. The Jewish scholars have warped your understanding to the point where the only ancestors you are permitted to celebrate are those who have been attributed with altruism toward "the other", and have dismissed and mocked those who have advocated for their own people.

I won't sit here and say Hitler was some God, or even close to perfect. What I will do is speak truthfully.

i like him, cool vampire

Isreal is the worst enemy the world has ever know.
The jews are behind all the evil that is, and has ever existed, on Earth.
The niggers are the plague that the kikes use against us all.
(((They))) put the gigaboos here as a weapon on a timer; and made us pay for it.

Yeah. But there are not enough sources to cover every claim in the documentary.

>He's right, you know?

>I don't know. The narrative on holocaust is overwhelming.

This should get your jimmies going. I'm not sure if it is blocked in Leafdom yet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9I-h8Vz6CX0

>he was saving his people from the atrocities commited by the Poles.
by invading poland. the allied nations had the promised poland to defend its borders in case of an attack, seeing it was a newfound country. so, attack poland would drag britain and france in, and that seems to be a world war to me if i have seen one.
attacking poland would start a world war, hitler knew this, and went on with it.
>It seems you already are.
how? help me not be.
>Understand that we (whites), as a people and a reflection of our ancestors
people can change. i am related to my ancestors, but i am not my ancestors. we are also shapen by the world we find ourselves in, and that makes the difference. if i was born at the same time and same place as my ancestors, then your point would be correct. but times change, therefore changing us.

This is now a JQ redpill thread.

>Eh yeah, but he kinda annexed Poland. It is beyond peace treaties at that point. And didn't the Allies had the legal obligation to contain German borders to the east? So as long as Germany held the ground they acquired in the west, I think a peace deal was out of question.
No he didn't, he only occupied them. He likely would have taken Posen and Danzig due to their German populations, but other than that, the fate of Poland would be part of the negotiations. Hitler never integrated it and put it under military rule.

Why should Britain have stopped Hitler from crushing communism in the east? That would have benefitted everyone (except the jews).

Also, in the West, Hitler already made peace with France and only took Elsass-Lothringen, due to it being a German majority. France freely agreed to allow German occupation of the north until the war with Britain was over.

The French government got away basically scott free with almost no concessions.

Are you sure about that? His invasion included Warsaw, not just Danzig. That seems like a move with the intent of annexation to me.
Restoring Germany to its old borders was one of Hitler's motivations. That includes Polish clay. He would have probably integrated them if not for the war.

>Comic books are incredibly jewy btw

Cool vampire? Cool? You mean the coolest, user.

>Considering the second coming of Jesus Christ on Earth a "politician"
Back you go

Jews didn't create Islam so they aren't behind all the evil.

>Restoring Germany to its old borders was one of Hitler's motivations.
No it wasn't. Where are you getting this from? His motivation was to unite and protect all Germans. He never gave a crap about the old empire, only the German people.

Also, if you are at war with a country, you can't just attack the 1/10th of it you intend to claim and ignore the rest while their army is still active. He had to occupy them completely. He placed them under the General Government, and didn't make them part of Germany. There's a difference between annexation and occupation.

Islamic countries are the only ones smart enough to keep jews out with great diligence, they are.

Which Islamic country are you moving to?

Islam is for sandniggers.