Enough

Not one thread about Julian

Sweden dropped the bullshit charges

Yet you guys have 50 T_D threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/388921-julian-assange-wikileaks-extradite/
pscp.tv/w/a-5oJTFheWpWdlZWQlhaanB8MW5BSkVCYmtwQmF4TOR7UDaOUWRGPyFPhYXqfIOJwSVH3PAdbk2N__fbWcL5
youtu.be/w3I8TyhKlTc
youtu.be/Bf5Z1v3aQXQ
aklagare.se/en/nyheter--press/press-releases/?newsId=D4CC929291BC29E2
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-19/interview:-geoffrey-robertson/8543138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i made a thread on it

Must have died quickly

That was this morning

it was ages ago plus shills are hating on t_d

ib4 Assange comes out as transgender

He's alive, it's a start

we had 20 yesterday, Sup Forums has threads about a happening 10 seconds after they happen

you're just a slowpoke

rt.com/uk/388921-julian-assange-wikileaks-extradite/

pscp.tv/w/a-5oJTFheWpWdlZWQlhaanB8MW5BSkVCYmtwQmF4TOR7UDaOUWRGPyFPhYXqfIOJwSVH3PAdbk2N__fbWcL5

Presser outside the embassy

So much for all the "he's dead" bullshit

A lot of Seth threads, which are important,

And a whole lotta' other bullshit.

Assange. So much sacrifice. And so much given.

I am very thankful. I don't know what the history books will say, but he helped change American history simply by providing truth. For many years.

When's he coming home?

The plod ain't letting him go.

There was a thread when he came out on the balcony live

I truly believe some posters were on the verge of cracking the password for the insurance files

But then we stopped since Assange would definitely die if we did that lol

Cute cat.

Got a link? Sounds worth reading

Sup Forums is a T_D subforum.

Youre fucking late to the party. Multiple threads all fucking day

so, he is alive?
but Sup Forums told me he was dead!
why do you lie to me?

Yeah he's alive, no he hasn't been rendited by the CIA, yeah Embassy Cat is doing well, and no Pamela Anderson didn't poison him or carry him out in her bra

And Julian is Australian, wikileaks is run from Europe, how can fuckwit Americans call him a traitor... the US has no jurisdiction

Ctr/f, not one... when thread started that is

50 threads of faggots calling themselves "pedes" though whatever the fuck that means

Bump for his kids having their dad back

Why would there be? It literally changes nothing, he's still gonna stay caged there like a fucking dog

Pretty sure it's in the archive somewhere, it was today around noon or 1pm pacific standard time

Why is he still living at the Ecuadorian embassy? I thought that the fake rape allegations were the reason he'd be arrested if he left his sanctuary?

I've posted in over 5 Assange threads today. It's great they dropped charges about something he never did. I also get to watch shills get btfo by newfags. Win win.

it happened last night dude, youre late to the party

They're sliding the morale boost. We need Brits to phone MPs and demand he be granted safe passage.
He is not a criminal, he's a goddamn journalist!

>Sweden dropped the bullshit charges
Of course they did, he's already dead.

you're late, the archive is full of them

So is he free now?

>what are slide threads

Hello newfag.

My heart goes out to Julian. I hope he's in good spirits. If you're reading this, thank you for everything and congratulations on getting the charges dropped :)

Sange-kun is CUTE!

Amen

Thank God I was worried.

We had like 60 threads on it this morning. You're just slow.

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

UK will still arrest him

Great, he should have no problem leaving the embassy now right?

>smiling assange
I didn't knew how much I wanted this in my life. You never see him smile.

We don't support rape culture here.

>how can fuckwit Americans
Americans live in little bubbles, most of them can't even name adjacent state capitols

Nice try, Hillary

No he's not. Assange was killed on 10/16/16. Replaced by a doppelganger working for alphabet soup agencies. Assange's charges were dropped so this doppelganger can go home

Or he's alive and in the embassy I'm going with occams razor on this one lol

youtu.be/w3I8TyhKlTc

>shills
>hating on reddit

wut?

no one in their right mind can spend any amount of time (hours) on plebbit and not come to realize its pure cancer. its hive mind clique-ish mentality that rewards all the wrong shit and demonizes anything that goes against the herd.

It's the single greatest argument against tribalism and that is just unacceptable on any level for it to even exist as a psuedo anonymous forum.

I know right, the guy is usually in such a dour mood, I can't blame him with the information he's privy to, but it's nice to see him smiling for once.

I think Assange and WL have made tremendous sacrifices in the name of truth. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him and WL. Praying for everyone, it's good to see him smile.

The amount of shilling his tweet is under is mindblowing. Haven't seen anything like it in a while

It changes nothing that is why no threads.

youtu.be/Bf5Z1v3aQXQ

Even if he is free to leave, Julian must know he is target for kidnapping and/or assassination. I think the poor bastard is stuck there for the rest of his life.

Makes me sick that my traitor government does nothing to help, worse, would gladly hand him over to CIA.

If you don't realise the global impact this man has, you're a fool

He could bring down the entire US establishment with five words

Most of Reddit is garbage but you guys waste a lot of energy hating it. I don't get it.

All he has to do is say them and it's all over

"Seth Rich was our source"

yeah I hope it was quick...
RIP

I was thinking this. Pompeo made his statement less than about a month ago. If I were Assange I wouldn't be leaving yet. I wonder if Ecuador will revoke his status now.

It would be silly for a continued investigation into something that is no longer a crime in sweden.

oh sorry I though you ment Assange

>(((jewlian assflange)))

more like kike-magic hologram

digits for assange

October - November 2016 Julian needed to show proof of life and we got a bunch of fucking lies ever since.

Not really, the investigation was discontinued because what Assange said; "In Sweden, indefinite detention is a policy" is not true. The investigation can be taken up at any time if there is reason to believe he can actually be brought to court.

The press release translated to English
aklagare.se/en/nyheter--press/press-releases/?newsId=D4CC929291BC29E2

Bongoloids haven't retracted their arrest warrant yet. They would still arrest him and possibly extradite him straight to US instead of going via Sweden to US.

How is he subject to US law? He's not American and doesn't work in America not host wikileaks there

It would be like letting Saudi Arabia prosecute him for blasphemy

>How is he subject to US law? He's not American and doesn't work in America not host wikileaks there

He has published classified US information.

>It would be like letting Saudi Arabia prosecute him for blasphemy

About as fucked up, but reality is that eternal anglo is now US puppet, even more than EU/NATO countries that would also extradite him to US.

Did he obtain the information himself? No

Is WaPo subject to indictment for publishing details of diplomatic meetings?

>Is WaPo subject to indictment for publishing details of diplomatic meetings?

WaPo is controlled media that limits it's publications to what ABC-soup agencies allow them 99% of times, 1% they don't approve are clerical errors in either in WaPo or ABC-soup end of the dynamic duo.

Wikileaks is uncontrolled media.

You might appreciate this

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-19/interview:-geoffrey-robertson/8543138

He's probably going to live out his days in a fucking embassy isn't he?

Side note: both Julian and Geoffrey Robertson are referring to Chelsea Manning with masculine pronouns now

Could the whole trans thing have been an attempt to discredit him when he couldn't speak for himself?

Hopefully now that the European arrest warrant is quashed and in view of the UNCHR verdict on Assange's unlawful detention, the UK decides to drop the bail violation warrant

And allow Julian Ecuadorian diplomatic status to leave and go to the place of his choosing, which I highly doubt is the United States

I want to see Mendax free and with his kids, soon

The UK do not like having a perception as America's bitch

YAAAAAAYYYZZZZ!!!

>You might appreciate this

Geoffrey seems to agree on my opinion.

>Side note: both Julian and Geoffrey Robertson are referring to Chelsea Manning with masculine pronouns now

kek.... and that is something that mainstream media will use against them... despite hating Trump-admin and especially Jeff Sessions. We will be seeing olympic-level mental gymnatics from US media in near future.

>The UK do not like having a perception as America's bitch

They might not like it, but they have acted as one since Suez Crisis.

The rape charges is why a warrant was out for his arrest, both the UK and Sweden are in the EU, which means both countries arrest and extradite criminals to eachother. He fled to the embassy because he was afraid Sweden was going to extradite him to the US (Although he has not been charged with any crime in the US so far and Sweden isn't very fond of extraditing people to the US either way). The rape charges statute of limitations runs out in 2020, however Sweden decided to drop them early for some reason. But now he's wanted for fleeing arrest in the UK which has no statute of limitations, so he's still stuck there forever. (And if the US charges him now, they're first in line, previously the UK would've been forced to send him to Sweden to face trial first before anything else)

It's because its fucking cancer you nigger

The US got pretty butthurt when British parliament practically unanimously said no get fucked on Syria intervention

Hence me saying you might appreciate it

I don't disagree with you, reality of the situation is a bitch sometimes

>false prophet

sage

The US has had a sealed indictment against him for a few years now. It was leaked in the Stratfor hacks.

The CIA has a very long arm and are not opposed to operating openly in other countries, see the Abu Omar Case.

I doubt they would let Assange walk freely after he humiliated them several times over.

Pot, kettle

Your false prophet has turned out to be a real winner, MAGA

Assange is literally a Russian shill

The Brits should claim the Galapagos islands jsut so they can storm the Ecuadorian embassy, arrest him and send him to us.

Still got a an arrest warrant out for gapping it while on bail.

I doubt they would let Assange walk freely after he humiliated them several times over.

The CIA has a very long arm and are not opposed to operating openly in other countries, see the Abu Omar Case.

How the fuck do you arrive at that conclusion? You do realise nobody with half a brain buys this Russia narrative you faggots are pushing, right?

The only shills here are the ones spamming this totally real image

Seven years, statute of limitations has probably passed now

Who do you think his anonymous sources are then?

Fucking ledditor rapefugees from donald. That fucking board was nuked by /faggit.
Red pillin em since that mod announced it.

Sup Forums is filled with way too many libcucks, make a thread about something important and it gets slid into oblivion and instead everyone just shitposts

There is no statute of limitations, he's still stuck in the embassy for the foreseeable future.

Seth Rich. He basically said so himself

The same ones that detailed a false flag chem weapons attack? I thought those were bs

He was not charged. It's all allegations and NO charge.

And you think he was murdered by the DNC, right?

>he basically said so himself
No he fucking didn't

assange works for cia