There are still people on Sup Forums who unironically defend Trump

>There are still people on Sup Forums who unironically defend Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_IgGTtcGyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF. I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.
THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ME YET.IN MY ROOM TRYING TO GET THE GOD DAMN FUCKING OLD SPICE OUT OF MY COCK.WHAT DO

>there are still people on Sup Forums that have emu overlords.

you should unironically kys for being so cringy

I am pro the strawman Trump the left has created

I think the real Trump is fucking up

Pretty lame desu

this. even obongo did a better job of standing up to the saudi/israeli axis than trump is doing. not saying i wanted hillary to win, but trump is fucking up on getting over an abysmally low bar.

you know that you're going to be killed in a robbery with no valuables taken as soon as that 40 million dollar well dries up right?

Obongo had some spine at least, I'll say that.

>mfw the strawman the right created for Hillary was bigger than the strawman the left created for Trump

REMEBER WHEN YOU FAGGOTS SAID TRUMP WASNT THE NEOCON CANDIDATE? HAHAHAHAHAH

Am I the only one honestly hoping that Trump gets impeached just so Michael Pence can take the reigns?

People still unironically posting this thread. talk about something that requires more than 4 neurons to fire. Sage kys

This would only bother people who only have a basic understanding of the conflict in Syria. Trump also boosted arms and support for the Kurds.... and the kicker is ALL LANDS LIBERATED BY THE KURDS WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO SYRIA.

Those arms aren't going to the rebels and if they are they're going to get BTFO by the SAA and Kurds. The rebels have long since lost this war; it's only a question of when not if. All land is being handed back to Syria government. Those arms are most likely going to soldiers fighting in Yemen.

Also, saged.

If all of these posts are different happenings, when we add up all the different amounts Saudi Arabia bought 2 Trillion 600 Billion in weapons. Debt crisis solved.

not an argument.

lol

>Fapping
You are degenerate. Fuck off

>jew kushner calls lockhed martin to make a deal for the saudis

israel/saudi alliance grows

I think hes doing this to pay off saudi arabia for destroying the fuck out of their entire corruption network in US politics

>Am I the only one honestly hoping that Trump gets impeached just so Michael Pence can take the reigns?

upboat

All part of the plan to credit Kushner with bringing peace to the Middle East, and use that to make him the Zionists' Jewish JFK - and with Kushner as the first Israeli President institute Zionist world tyranny.

that's some 4d chess shit, right?

What are they purchasing for that amount?

>he doesn't realize Sup Forums's collective IQ is 25.

>not saying i wanted hillary to win
Maybe you should just fucking say it.

>Making $350 billion dollars to make it easier for Muslims kill other Muslims.

I'm not seeing the problem here.

> creating all those jobs

So did this deal actually happen or is he still waiting to "announce" it. Go ask your source please desu, while you're at it kys

Im sad i read that whole thing

Are you purposefully dense?

NOW liberals care. Because it's Trump?
lol

>Hillary gets funded by Saudis and works for their interests
who cares lol haha
>Trump sells them weapons
IMPEACH IMPEACH FUCKING DRUMPF

At this point I don't even give a shit what you faggot shills think anymore.
Normally I wouldn't like that Trump is doing anything with the Saudis whatsoever. Normally I would just want nukes dropped there.
Now I don't care. You faggot shills didn't give a single fuck about Hillary being a Saudi puppet. The media didn't care. Fuck you. You were here shitposting all day about how Hillary should win.

you forgot the punch line

(((kushner))) is the one brokering the deal

zionism first goys

Saudi Arabia is based, though

>shills
I was actually quite optimistic when Trump got elected that there would be some change in the foreign policy but so far he's been exactly like Obama

Why the hell do people think those who are disappointed with Trump are Clinton supporters? Clinton would've been even worse

The worst thing he has done so far. Still amazes me.

More American jobs and economic growth is bad now?

What strawman?

He sells shit that what he has always done and now he sold american guns to the saudis, it's not complicated or a lie.

Hey shariah blue, Sup Forums here, we know, Trump kept his promise to make money sellng weapons instead of giving weapons out for free.

your shilling doesn't work here because you're all faggots.

So the Saudis donated to the Clintons to intentionally incriminate them when the election cycle started. Thus making it an easier path for Trump. Now Trump is paying them back with weapons and he gets a bonus from the arms sale.

Hey Shariah Blue, you forgot your US proxy. Otherwise we don't care what a finngolian retard has to say.

Is this a meme?

me too buddy

fuck the saudis

umm.. his wifu won't be wearing head scarf when visiting. diplomatic victory faggot. and sage, cause you're a faggot.

>we unironically thought trump wanted to end this
fuck the saudis

>sells 350 billion $ in guns, ammunition, standard war gear
>nukes them if they dare raise a finger

He signed an EO with the goal of total energy independence.

They don't care about this. All they say is, 'I hope he doesn't say soemthing bad about Muslims and offend the Saudis!' They're probably happy he made this big sale of weapons because it means he's being nice to Muslims.

>Ignorant of where these weapons will end up
>Ignorant of ME affairs
>Insulting based on a flag
>Shariah blue

Yup, it's a t_d nigger.

if saudi is buying then trump should be selling. Atleast their force projection and defensive capabilities will be easier to predict and measure.
Marxists want this $350 sale to go to whoever else on the global market who would be able to service this kind of order. obviously china

Which one has done more beheading? ISIS or Saudi Arabia?

Answer:
>Saudi Arabia

>trump wanted to end this

fuck
the
saudis

This isn't the 90s. US oil reserves are the largest in the world. larger than russia (#2), larger than saudi arabia (#3).

get with the times, grandpa

>easier for Muslims kill other Muslims.

It still won't be easy for the Saudis, they're too lazy and inbred to fight and their byzantine political infighting prevents any decisive leadership. I can't wait for them to make a move against Iran.

That's because you're simple and don't see the grander ramificstions. Or youre a kike.

What I dont understand is why turkroaches were allowed to enter US soil and assault people without any repercussions?

And Trump is silent about it. I would love it if he ripped roaches a new one, but I guess he just does not have the guts.

>(((we)))

You unironically thought trump was going to prioritize your interests over america's?
Get real.

Fucking newfags.

>stale copy pasta

here's a (you)

>2017
>unironically doing anything

You've lost me.

Eat shit you fucking shill

just bumping the thread with memes so these cia niggers can't hide it

ctr/shareblue fec documents

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Hello r*ddit.

Doesn't stop it being true. He's no different from Hillary now.

>original was deleted
OY FUCKING VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_IgGTtcGyc
>“Some of our so-called allies that we work with and we protect and we protect them militarily, they’re sending massive amounts of money to ISIS and to Al Qaeda and to others, O.K.?”
of course (((they))) said he implied israel but Sup Forums knew it was the saudis
for fucks sake Sup Forums I had a massive raging boner in all those threads

Good export deal.

>Israel gets hundreds of Billions worth of weapons for FREE every year, no one cares
>Saudi Arabia buys some Ships and Missile defenses with their money
>pol loses his shit

Are we being raided?

>This r/thedonald denial

Lets face it, he's a fucking pragmatist and not the saviour you thought he was.

He's bending over like a little bitch for money and for his jewish children.

>t-they're attacking my family in the homeland
>I'll just post about israel for divide and conquer
thanks for your educated and very well investigated viewpoint ahmed al-parisian
you semites are the scum of this world

>Obongo had some spine at least

TELL ME AGAIN ABOUT THAT RED LINE MR. PRESIDENT

>He's against my opinion
>I'll call him Muhammad, that'll teaxh him hehe