This guy just ruined /pol for weeks

This guy just ruined /pol for weeks

Quick rundown?

Sup Forums was never good

The_Cuckold got shut down apparently

stop being a fucking liar, asshole. we all have reddit accounts and NEED the website to spread the glorious word of kek.

spez is a cuck!!!

He's the CEO of Plebbit

LITERALLY WHO

I thought the mods were protesting or some bullshit but I don't see how giving them exactly what they wanted is protesting. The timing of the shutdown is a bit suspicious as well.

I thought that was an Asian woman? I don't really keep up to date on plebbit though

Looks like an albino nigger

I did during the election but I fucking dropped it after.

moot?

The only reason that I knew was because I reverse image searched

The faggot version of moot

moot looks nice with his hair cut like that. But he works at microsoft now

so double faggot! noice

weeks?

months.

you should sticky this post.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Few possibilities:
1) The mods genuinely think shutting the subreddit down for a single day will financially hurt the site.
2) The mods are using this private time to negotiate a deal before the sub gets removed for breaking the rules.
3) The sub was shut down under the guise of the mods doing it themselves.

If it is #3, then Voat will actually get a lot of users and become a true competitor. If anything else, it's just embarrassing and pointless.

One thing that no one understands about Chaos Magick is that when you craft a sigil to enact magical will, it has to be destroyed in order to enact the spell. Pepe had to die to become an even greater beacon of chaos. This is a similar situation. The temporary merging of Sup Forums and our shitty little Reddit colony will only make Sup Forums stronger

These redditors are already precooked and ready for redpilling, they are a step above normies. Sure they are obnoxious, but look beyond that and see that this temporary death of Sup Forums will have it emerging like a glorious Phoenix in a week or two. Chaos will be made stronger and then loosed upon the internet.

This is our time to strike against the deep state, we need to convert these newfags and throw them into the rest of the current Meme War II

Justice for Seth Rich

I have no fucking clue, I just don't want them here

FUCK.

meh its not at bad just more newfags to whip into shape,they will make fine ethnonationalist also shills have being hating on them for months now maybe Sup Forums will get better

>anti-normie frogposter is well acquainted with reddit
You need to go back.

This, people want to be _edge_lordz_ with their "go back to plebbit"

he looks like that rapist guy

Chairwoman Pao was ousted years ago.

they have already banned me for saying this on another account in the subreddit...
The_donald was subverted a while ago by JIDF and Shareblue cronies....
This is them trying to take down the_donald from within while the people think its the right thing to do.
Don't trust the_donald mods... They are shills themselves... children of zion
Also Gab founder is one of them.. This is him trying to get the_donald to move to Gab
Everyone on reddit reads the_donald its just if you hate whites and their culture or not... if you want to side with truth or hate whites enough not to... Many white goyim have been brainwashed to side with the zion foot soldier Barbarians and savages that are invading the west.
Its an all out war for your mind, land, and genes... and many can't take the reality and are unwilling to fight

i dont have a reddit account fag
I make a new one every rare instance i actually want to comment

Ill be honest tho you faggots are fitting in a little better lately, not blindly sucking gonad glumpf off or getting triggered so easy. Toughen up and maybe someday you can be hardened and jaded internet dong warriors, too.

>One thing that no one understands about Chaos Magick
Literally fucking kill yourself.

>they have already banned me for saying this on another account in the subreddit...
>The_donald was subverted a while ago by JIDF and Shareblue cronies....
>This is them trying to take down the_donald from within while the people think its the right thing to do.
>Don't trust the_donald mods... They are shills themselves... children of zion

Exactly and after this and the shutdown of /r/altright everyone who still visits that site is fucking cancer. I'm probably going to have to stop coming to pol now, too. It's already shitty enough.

The problem is that reddit has upvotes. So after a little while, every subreddit becomes a fucking echo chamber. There's no fucking discourse on all the popular subreddits, it's all fucking circlejerking. This includes The Donald, fucking stupid. You better discussions on /pol

bump for this image. They are also on /k/, but its too late now.

We got weiner by the winer, we got comey, and we are about to get a few of the DNC whores. Their time has come, and nothing they can do will save them anymore.

it plays out like a scripted event, because it is one. The Gab.Ai/ voat guys postured around TD for a while, and then boom. This happens.

what if it was all part of the plan?
injecting normies into Sup Forums by shutting down the_cuckold

doesnt matter what the intentions were, we must do our best to redpill them and not give into lower emotions.

This is 100% accurate

Awaken these normies.

hes a cannibal

Stop crying like a faggot.

Now is the time to redpill all these fuckers.

Remember when he played a prank on them and they had a meltdown ?

>/pol

You have to go back.

>we all have reddit accounts and NEED the website to spread the glorious word of kek.

That's fine, ever since I found out about this place I've been posting here more. It's waay more redpilled. Praise kek.