Hey fellow centipedes its us /r/the_Donald we're trying to find a new place to discuss the GOD EMPEROR because reddit...

Hey fellow centipedes its us /r/the_Donald we're trying to find a new place to discuss the GOD EMPEROR because reddit is full of cucks lol.

Mind if we join you fellow mudslime haters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E
youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome.

You are welcome here.

Welcome home, friend.

i know right? Sup Forums is cool though.

Lurk more

upboats!

Cool thread schlomo. Since this is shareable false flag garbage, I’ll use this opportunity to redpill anons on Pastor Anderson and the holocaust

Look at some of these and tell me that he isn't /ourspiritualleader/

Holocaust BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Jews BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Israel BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=W36A6dpNrNU

MLK BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=-PH4iMGbxFc

Holywood and Robin Williams BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=t6AtATP4Uwc

Nogunz BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=dD9oiT5qaEM

Women voters BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q681SCWAj4E

Monastics BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=C1EM9iZpLeI

9/11 Tower 7 BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=_d083kCKCpk

What's wrong in the donald right now? Are the admins being paid by soros to shut you guys down?

/r/operationpol

Pol is racist beyond reason. It's jew this, kike that. We really should leave this place. Go back and make Reddit great again

Get the fuck out, you fucken immigrant.

I know I don't have any issues with you guys, and I love the God Emperor. Welcome home.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT. I ONLY GET ONE DAY A WEEK TO SHIT POST AND YOU CUNTS FUCKING RUIN IT. GO BACK TO PLEDDIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi enoughtrumpspam. Having fun?

Why not stay on Reddit and use your collective Le upboat powers to take over the public opinion

Come to r/OperationPol we need a new foothold in reddit

You get used to it nigger, it's just edgy talk. If the population of the Donald came here, they'd drown out the shills within minutes.

SINKING MAN??
NICE DIGS.

They censor free speech
It's basically the moot Sup Forums situation, and whether or not you'd like to admit it T_D is the Sup Forums of leddit

In order to belong here you must accept the truth into your heart.

Feel it all the way into your peepee and then post

Hitler did nothing wrong

IMMIGRANTS HAVE TO GO BACK

Does Sup Forums not trust us to assimilate into the board culture??

dude that image is horrible fuck off...

That's it. I am going back. Follow me

No, fuck off,based nigger.

Blame faggots like this

Just lurk and become accustomed to the posting etiquette for several weeks if not months, then you'll have the right to post here. I'm sure that as the biggest pro-Trump forum on the internet you understand and we need our immigrants to assimilate and not vice versa

Lurk for a few week before posting

You should stay there

Bugs are for niggers and chinks

Nufags leave

Lurk moar

admins banned mods and now theyre looking for a new home. its like the syrian refugee crisis except with autists

>except with autists

No, you cunts are normies.

>GOD EMPEROR

He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host. He's a reality television show host.

lol

based black man!

this
he's a few salary grades up from Howie Mandel

saved
welcome newfag reminder dont take bait threads

You must all be shocked by the antisemitism. You heard Hitler was a bad man. Give it a few weeks. Maybe watch TGSNT. You'll understand.

99.99% of Jews are fine. But the wealthiest, 0.01% are the CABAL that seeks to ruin our civilization. The endless proxy wars, ballooning debt, White Guilt, Hollywood propoganda machine; it's all the Jews.

Hitler was a threat because he wrested control of Germany's banking system from the Jews and abolished usury. Only 300,000 Jews died in the holocaust.

There are 3 types of Jews:
1. Globalist Banker Jew. Rules the world.
2. Zionist Jew. Cares only for Jewish Clay. Respectable ally fighting off the Islamic hordes.
3. Jewish diaspora. Mostly liberal retards. One of the many useful idiots of group 1.

Sauce for image on the right?

Fuck off

>99.99% of Jews are fine
No they are not

how the fuck do you make an account here. took me like an hour to figure out how to post lol

Sure, but you need to know how we feel about certain things first.

>Niggers: Must Die
>Jews: Must Die
>Faggots: Must Die
>Islam: Must Die

that's pretty much it

redditugees not welcomed

If you call him God emperor or any gay shit like that I'll rape your nigger corpse myself.

not the jews

Lol why are you getting upset over words? We need to band together fellow 'pede. Everyone may come from different backgrounds, but we're all here to support the Centipede King.

Yeah I think Voat is the best place for our community to go, too many Stormweenies here for OUR BASED BLACK GUYS HOLY SHIT BTFO LIBERTARDS FUCK YOU /U/SPEZ BASED TRANNIES BASED WOMEN CAN WE GET SOME UPVOTES FOR BAAAASSSSEEEEEDDDDDD MILO DONT WE LOVE OUR BASED FAGGOTS FOLKS PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK WEW LAD SPICY MEMES DROPPED MY TENDIES FOLKS THE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER GET THIS MAN A COAT DONT WE HAVE THE BEST TRANNIES FOLKS