Sup Forums believed all the MSM reports about Hillary's emails

>Sup Forums believed all the MSM reports about Hillary's emails
>Sup Forums refuses to believe all the MSM reports about Trump's obstruction and potential collusion

We cherry picking now, boys.

By "MSM reports" do you mean the actual emails that we could all download and read for ourselves?

Yeah, we're the ones cherry picking, OP.

When did MSM report on Hillary's emails?

Wikileaks is not news in and of itself. It didn't become news until the media corroborated it.

Almost every fucking day. I got sick of hearing it.

So she didn't bleach bit 30,000 emails?

By "corroborated it" do you mean when the Clinton campaign flat out said that the emails were real?

Oh, OP... why are you always a faggot?

There was definitely something going on in those emails, hard to know what.

you all don't remember, you just got here, but we fought hard for those emails

I have a certified letter which says I'm not a faggot, in fact. It's the best letter. A big letter. From a prestigious law firm.

>>Sup Forums believed all the MSM reports about Hillary's emails

MSM never fully reported on Hillary's emails and often times tried to lessen what it was

Russia dumped those fucking emails to Wikileaks, Sup Forums didn't do a fucking thing except create a fantasy pizza restaurant story from them.

That's a lie, I watch all the networks and specifically watch the nightly news every night. I can just about guarantee I watch more MSM than you, because I don't hide from news I don't like.

You have this clown over hear, he says he has a certificate that proves he's not a faggot, well why won't he show it? If the certificate is real, you think he would have have shown it months ago. I have top men working on finding out whether or not user is a faggot, and you will not believe what they found out. It's gonna be huge.

I BELIEVE THIS DESPOT HAD...
TWO
FUCKING
SKEWPS
WITH A PICKED CHERRY ON TOP!

Prove it.

Post a picture with the date and the certificate or be forever branded a faggot.

No. Next question.

Show us the certificate

This is a witch hunt.

REMEMBER TO TYPE 'SAGE' INTO THE OPTIONS BAR WHEN COMMENTING SHILL THREADS, SO YOU DON'T BUMP THEM BACK TO THE TOP

Okay

>>Sup Forums believed all the MSM reports about Hillary's emails
>being this fucking new
gtfo, nigger. you have a shitskin-tier memory. saged & hidden.

Wikileaks- never proven wrong
MSM- proven wrong with regularity.

>We cherry picking now, boys.
Of course we are.
Fox News is not MSM

You literally can't prove that there wasn't fake material inserted into the leaks, mate. And you would be wise to remember that.

lol, am I reight rellow r/the_donald ers?

stop replying to these shill threads, morons.
if you cant resist the urge, dont forget to sage.

You literally can't prove anything that wikileaks has released in over 10 years wrong.

>this guy thinks he can tell Sup Forums what to do
>he actually has images of that autistic wench on his computer

If you can't prove something is real, and you can't prove something is fake, then its usefulness is only as good as the journalists who can provide any validity through third parties.

you know no one is fucking remembering to sage

I'm definitely not

Then you must have seen the CNN episode where the lied to the public and said it was illegal to read them.

It's illegal for civilians to read leaked classified material, technically, yes.

yeah but i liked the ones about Hillary.

don't wreck my world REEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!

Are those third parties anonymous? If so then fuck off until you have something legitimate.

>being this retarded
kys

fuck off have some horse pussy to get you fired faggot.

Don't post an Austistic shitskin then.

It's almost as if with Wikileaks you could read the emails yourself and not depend on biased leftist media to tell you what to think.

what classified emails? DNC and Podesta were private not government, and Hillary's didn't have any classified materials in them (they did)

You are aware that the media literally told everyone it was illegal for private citizens, but not them, to even read the emails?

all the hillary emails we can readily access on wikileaks are FOIA requestsf from the senate investigation. They are literally nothing, every agency had a go at them to redact anything thye felt like, and they did.

the_donald refugees are going to Sup Forums

>>out

>MSM reports about hillarys email
Non existent

Wot

>It didn't become news until the media corroborated it.
where did your first post even say the word "news"?

you're literally too stupid to be a troll
neck yourself

What's Sup Forums?

You must be new cause the ones reading Hillary's mails for the press were us.