The_Donald here, why y'all so Racist here...

The_Donald here, why y'all so Racist here, a white ethnostate is impossible without unethical practices so just like give it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

beckygoesblack.tumblr.com
whiteextinctionblr.tumblr.com/archive
youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unethical practices

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggernigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger meganigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>unethical practices

you have to go back

sage goes in the options field

who is megan?

The whole US will never be all white, but they could segregate a few cities or even a state. Jared Taylor has a few good talks regarding it.

It's not hard, just need to burn some nigger cities.

Meganigger you abbo-emu abomination

>unethical measures

leave

>fucking based (!) nigger detected

>so just like give up goy! Happiness, freedom, and agency aren't worth fighting for!
Sage

beckygoesblack.tumblr.com
whiteextinctionblr.tumblr.com/archive

>beckygoesblack.tumblr.com
lets not make the world stupid, violent, and aid ridden pls. stop hindering society and put a bullet in your head.

no. we must breed towards a progressive future and encourage white extinction.

>unethical practices
You mean (((unethical practices))). You've been jewed into thinking that SJW jewed libtard ethics apply to anyone, let alone niggers.

What unethical practices?

Go back to Sup Forums you degenerate fag

there is only one race. the human race.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48

Races come with culture

Some lack it

>unethical practices

anything worth doing is worth doing unethically.

there is only one race. the one that wins

Fucking obvious shill how can you not see this

Unethical practices are everywhere. Defending your own is the only justice.

>shill here

fixed that for you

But everything that's been happening to us lately is ethical? They don't play by the rules, yet we do! And it's them making the rules!

I'm willing to be ""unethicical" because ethnocentrism is my biggest virtue over humanitarianism so securing the existence of my people and a future for white children is not "unethical" to me.

OP is a faggot

>a white ethnostate is impossible without unethical practices
Exactly, so why dont you buy a one-way ticket back to Africa along with your family before we resort to violence and starting slaughtering you hordes of primitive niggers and hang your kind in public streets? Personally, if i were you, i'd hope youre claim that its "impossible" with ethical means is utterly false. Because people like me are determined to cleanse the scourge thats been crippling our nation for far too long.

>caring about unethical practices
Ethics is for after the race war.

There are a number of racist low IQ plebs here.
Don't fall for the bait.
Shift click idiotic threads and just ignore them. That's the power of Sup Forums. No one knows who you are and you can just hide dumbass threads.

Let the idiots be idiots. Every community has them.

White people decide what's ethical.

An ethnocentric community doesn't need to be brought about through political policies it can be espoused through culture, pretty much every race does this natural, only white people are being targeted through msm(entertainment, education and journalism) to abandon their cultural identity.

>Not securing the existence of your people and a future for white children
>Making it
I shiggydiggy

>a white ethnostate is impossible without unethical practices so just like give it up.
Kys you fucking disgusting kike ass licking faggot

unethical? There are more than enough people here that are up for it And an white ethnostate might be one of the things needed for the survival of the white race because we richt now are a persecuted majority in our home lands And if it comes down to it ill flight for it

All pleasure will inevitably come with pain.

Crucifying racial traitors and casting blacks back to Africa will be painful, but it is necessary to our survival

if race doesnt exist no one can be racist
check
mate

you forget their is only one ethnicity in kekistan

>why y'all so Racist here

Are we?

Do you even know what racist means?