Should The President Institute Universal Basic Income?

Working class jobs are going to be sacrificed to autonomous technology. Those people are going to be left out of the job market unless we do something about this:

youtu.be/zJSHXr8i-ZU

Closed borders + UBI = Heaven

Why is there no candidate running on such a platform?

fuck off back to plebit

The president does not have the constitutional authority to do that, retard.

Closed borders + UBI = Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Compton

How do we know this is what's going to happen? Not every economist has your world view you know.

There are three kinds of people in this world:
1) People who LIKE to work.
2) People who HAVE to work.
3) People who CAN'T work.

People who CAN'T work, DON'T work. People who don't LIKE to work, and don't HAVE to work, DON'T work. If you create a system where people don't HAVE to work, than the only people who work are the people who LIKE to work, and there's not enough of those people to support the rest.

I been here since puddi canalbro.

bump

Mark my words, when automation becomes more wide spread the main political agenda of those at the top will switch from controlling the masses to distracting them while they begin subtly killing them off.

The question is, what will they use to cull the herd?

I hope we at least are given something Soma-like first. Brave New World sounded unironically fun to me.

Absolutely not, we're already having enough trouble with non-whites taking advantage of our programs. Deport as many as possible, take away enough gibs from legal/"legal" ones that they start self-deporting (African Americans will always be here, but at this point there are three times as many beaners here for a free ride), let Medicaid cover abortions so non-whites get it for free white working white people are discouraged by the cost, constitutionally amend birth rate citizenship away, enact federal voter ID laws, get Trump's "sanctuary city" federal funding stripping executive order through the appeals court, get one or two more Constitutional conservatives in the SCOTUS, continue to erode the usefulness of H-1B visas, and penalize products from jobs moved out of the country, and then MAYBE we could start thinking about single-payer healthcare and universal basic income.

I won't go quietly.

Fuck sitting around and letting them kill you.

I guess they won't even need to distract us, just demoralize us to the point where the legions of broken men won't fight back, even to save their own lives. Faggots like you will be the death of us all.

Why shouldn't White people get welfare though? Yeah there's steps before it, but it should be part of the agenda explicitly.

I just like being blissful and having women separated and used in a lab to create babies so I don't have to deal with them personally, if possible.

That happend 30 years ago. It's called american health care system

Our political system is too corrupt and bought out for any of that to happen without a violent revolution. This revolution will have to get some military/veterans on it's side though which isn't too unrealistic since many white veterans are working class and hate the rich/darkies or will fight simply because they will all be killed by the rich too after automation of the military becomes widespread.

No. That money's coming from somewhere, and even when it's printed by the press it hurts down the line.

>Muh economics

Are you talking about the Medicaid part? Non-elderly Medicaid recipients are predominantly non-white, in half the states whites don't even break 50% of recipients. Letting Medicaid cover abortions is implicitly minority population control.

If you're talking about in general though, it's tricky to expand welfare and help out dejected white laborers without just making it even easier for non-whites to gobble it all up. I'm not really up to snuff so I don't know how feasible it is to pass a bill that, say, entitles laid off coal workers to retraining or welfare on taxpayer dollars.

UBI = communism

Trumpcare is UBI, but democrats don't want it so too bad.

A basic income will do nothing unless it works like a ration, where you're guaranteed a certain amount of food or housing. Otherwise, the system will just raise prices to where your basic income won't buy shit.

The simple fact is, the government needs to be reeled in. Why the fuck do we have ships of war posted off the coast of Manilla? How much does that shit cost? And for what? To stave off drug runners? Really? Why is the government so scared of competing fairly? Oh boohoo, coca (cocaine) grows best in South America. DEAL WITH IT. This is bullshit. Our roads are turning to shit, housing has been weaponized to suck money out of poor people. And we have shit heads talking about Mars and stupid fucking robots.

Why are out stores filled with garbage food? Why do I have to pay for insurance, then also pay taxes to pay for medicare and medi-cal? Why are the only jobs that pay well in small town America government jobs? Why aren't govenrment workers ever held accountable? Why aren't wells fargo employees in prison?

Lol at this society. The majority of the public have drunk the koolade and have NO proper worldview. To them, life is going to Disney Land, or going swimming, and watching shitty TV shows.

And the government still hasn't been held accountable for dicking over dozens of countries decades ago.

God damn fucking retards. Meanwhile on reddit, ohhh guyz lets talk about gaming and tinder and shitty tourist photos. People are fucking stupid.

No
We need deflation not more inflation

>Why is there no candidate running on such a platform?
the jews haven't conditioned the masses yet

... not to mention how much money is given to families in poverty. Having a kid is a golden money ticket. If the government pulled funding for poor mothers, shit would collapse. There was a rich dick head talking about how people spend too much money on avocado toast and that's why they can't buy a house. LOL. If poor people stopped spending money on all the bullshit they are enticed to buy, the economy would COLLAPSE. Which I would love to see. I would fucking love to see poor people cut all spending and FUCK the system up overnight:

No more spending money on: apps, cable, netflix, high speed internet, data plans, nothing in the toy aisle, no eating out, no junkfood, no cards (christmas, birthdays, etc), no wrapping paper, no flowers, no christmas trees, no movie tickets, no theme parks, no bicycles and gear, no trendy clothing, no game systems.

Everyone needs to learn to code so they can add to the automation world and codebase that runs the world.