Hey /Pol-Politically Incorrect, can we show this based Indian some love...

Hey /Pol-Politically Incorrect, can we show this based Indian some love?! If Sup Forums and the Donald combined our skills, we could show the liberals (the real racists) the true meaning of weaponized autism!
Imagine if the mainstream media caught wind of a bunch of Trump supporters trying to get a fricking minority elected!!! They wouldnt know what to do!!! And we could guarantee that our God Emperor a second term because once minorities see that we're not racist, they'll vote conservative because the only reason non-whites almost invariably vote liberal is because they've been brain-washed by the left! Its not because they're biologically preordained to favor a government that detests meritocracy.s. The table, however, shows that knowing the educational level of blacks and whites does little to explain the difference in their wages. Socioeconomic background also fails to explain much of the wage gaps in one occupation after another.

Once they stop shitting in the streets
You need to go back.

Shitting in the streets? uwot

Fuck off

BASED POST PEDE, LETS GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE

post proof he knows to poo in loo.

>pede
Go back. Fucking libtards.

agreed lmbo

No. Fuck off, colored.

kill yourself, even though this is a ruse
MODS
MODS
MODS

not real you dumbass faggot redneck.

I'd rather Warren won. Any white person is better than any shitskin, period.

Holy fuck you sound like a retard.

My face almost cringed to a density in which a black hole was nearly created.

There are people in this thread that can't tell this is satire.

>/Pol
>based Indian
>Sup Forums
>the real racists
>weaponized autism

Just in the first sentence you can tell he's just memeing for (you)'s.

>indian

Indian isn't an ethnicity lol

POO

That was fun.

Poo in the loo. Designated shitting street. Gas yourself

This new Reddit meme is fucking hilarious

That's pretty cool that a BASED PAJEET is going to run though

fuck off leaf.

I can't wait till Trump fucks you over even more.

found the shitskin

YAY Friendly catapilla! Shadalaay my hombraaay

Your train of thought is so poorly constructed, you need to sort yourself out and stick to the sidelines

I wrote this copypasta a few days ago and accidentally posted it with notes I took based on excerpts from the bell curve.

Minorities especially blacks vote for dems because they support the welfare state you td cuck. The brainwashing is that people think welfare supports people get out of hard times when in fact it promotes people to be lazy fucks when they can get gov. money. Partisan cucks like you are the worst.

Sup Forums showing it's immense understanding of the world

India is one of the most ethnically diverse places in the world. Indian is a nationality, not an ethnicity

>accidentally posted
Lol and went through the captcha? Go back to your safe space echo chamber

You're dumber than the average african nog user

Yeah proof that you are incapable of forming an intellectual rebuttal. You td faggots are going to get burned alive here

I would love to hear some more about your unique insights into the world

Elizabeth Warren must continue in her current role. If she loses her seat in 2018, she probably wouldn't run for President in 2020 then. Not good if you ask me, she'd be a pretty easy win.

GLORY!

There is no such thing as a based non-white you poofter.

Go away Panjeet. You're an infestation upon the world.

the_donald and /lrg/ are natural allies. The reign of usurper stormcucks is over, it is time.