BREAKING: It's fucking DONE!

Oh my fucking GOD, the number of far right retards who still don't get it makes me want to start punching out every window in my house. I mean for the second time because I already did it election night.

Let me spell it out for you delusional cucks:

Trump is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

The GOP majority is done.

The party itself is fucking done.

Jones, Hannity, and the fake news pantshitter radio crew are done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Bible thumpers are so fucking done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

Putin is so goddamned done. He will be skinned alive in Moscow's radioactive ruins for a global audience after what he fucking did.

Did you really not check the calendar?

This is the day you fucking lost.

You cucks laughed for months, thinking you'd thrashed our fucking brains out after you elected that tangerine pig.

Now you find out our resistance is stronger than your cartoon frog. The media, our intelligence, and every heartbroken liberal is curbstomping you instead.

I know it fucking hurts.

I know we've barely gotten started.

And I know we'll show you the same exact mercy you showed us before it's said and done: none.

We're taking this evil fucking country away from far right nationalist fucktards forever, and we will change it into something you don't even recognize.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as Donald Dumbfuck's political future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Knuwl2ZQXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

tl;dr lol

k

Wew lad, you expect an autist to read that rant?

It seems like you have the wrong idea.

Nov 8th 2.0

You must be 18 years or older to post on this site.

the autism is strong in this one

>post a picture of an angry women in a red tint
sounds like OP is on her period

You rly changed my mind guess im voting for ted cruz now

Oh look, it's a Progressive who advocates genocide. Really shocking, I know, they don't seem like Nazis at all.

>If I scream this long and hard enough it will come true: The Post

lol

dont forget to sage, retards.
or better yet, just keep scrolling.

wow that really made me think guess i am a #cruzmissile now

wtf im a cruize missle now too

Stop spacing and secondly
>Bible thumpers are so fucking done.
Get outta here, Sup Forums is a Christian board and we stand tall with steel in our spine to the tasks and orders of Christ Almighty.

Hush now OP
It'll all be over soon

Be an hero

thanks for the bread user kun

This is now a Christ-Chan thread

Washington Post here. Please call us for a job interview.

You cry like a bitch. Fuck Jews niggers and Mexicans.

Who the fuck

>our intelligence

In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of some phony God's blessing,but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence

Net Neutrality is done

Care to explain?
You "spelt out" a bunch of statements
But with no explanation.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........no sweetiebunz~

Goog god the bait is strong with this one.

The last sentence gave away the stink of your bait. If this isn't pasta I tip my fedora to you

We need to start having more Christian threads and European Art Appreciation threads!

>Did you really not check the calendar?
I-Is that because its the current year?

Chill brah!

SHE FUCKING WON !!!!!!!11111!!!!!111!1!!

let me spell it out for you. your tears are delicious and it pleases me to see you so salty

You're not the biggest guy on the plane.
Faggot

k

>Trump is done.
8 years more motherfucker

Man, you have a lot of anger issues and need to work on your personal race relations

>Do you feel in charge OP?

saged

If you're not from Reddit, you know what goes in the options field.

>he punches windows
I tongue punched your mother's fartbox.

OP is a faggot

Oh my fucking GOD, the number of far right retards who still don't get it makes me want to start punching out every window in my house. I mean for the second time because I already did it election night.

Trump is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

Putin is so goddamned done. He will be skinned alive in Moscow's radioactive ruins for a global audience after what he fucking did.

You cucks laughed for months, thinking you'd thrashed our fucking brains out after you elected that tangerine pig.

Now you find out our resistance is stronger than your cartoon frog. The media, our intelligence, and every heartbroken liberal is curbstomping you instead.

I know it fucking hurts.

And I know we'll show you the same exact mercy you showed us before it's said and done: none.

We're taking this evil fucking country away from far right nationalist fucktards forever, and we will change it into something you don't even recognize.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as DORGAL CRUMFZ political future.

is it really true that they have niggers in canada now?

GRUMF is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

I know it fucking hurts.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as GORNFAL BRUNKZ political future.

wanna see my dick?

Please.

Stop.

Reddit.

Spacing.

It.

Makes.

You.

Look.

Retarded.

I wondered what would break first!
His spirit or his body!

KRUNPTS is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

I know it fucking hurts.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as DAAHHHNUUULLL HARRRUUMMPHHH political future.

> tangerine pig
Wew lad
wew.

Black user here... You know the drill.
Listen faggot. Liberals had the country for 8 years and turned it and the deficit to shit.

You don't even know your sexual gender but you claim you're going to take the country back. You literally don't know an asshole from a vagina.

Nobody's done here.
Trump is a wildcard put in place to see just how far you faggots will go.

You've literally been given rope to hang yourself and you're pulling out all the stops. I'm here telling you this and you're still going to keep going for gold.

The golden cheetto has been polished so hard that he's a mirror. A mirage. A reflection of what is truly in the hearts of people in this country.

Corruption is done.
Lying is done.
Degeneracy is done.
Adults in the international community are done with children.

I'm laughing.. Laughing real hard right now because you fail to see what's really going on. You're hanging yourself. You're doing so by looking into a mirror (the golden cheeto) and ruling that he is worthy of being hung.

So, you're tying a rope around your neck and pulling the final string.

What happens from there....
Ohhhhh lad.. Lemme tell you.

ZRUNKZ is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

I know it fucking hurts.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as DERNALG PROOMPZ political future.

TWUMPZ is done.

Pence is done.

Ryan is done.

Racism is done.

Sexism is done.

Assad is done.

Russian Crimea is done.

I know it fucking hurts.

Your free elections, your free speech, and your free ideas are as dead as INGLORLD MORMP political future.

I think it makes everything easier to read. Especially because the turboanalautists here like to ramble on in incoherent thoughts with no punctuation or grammar.

Was getting butt hurt part of your plan?

And the right hasn't even begun to flex its muscles. yawn

>Claims race realism, nationalism, and religion are done
>Ignores Brexit, trump, increasing support for nationalistic and blatantly race realist political candidates.
The more shit skins that come into our countries, the more white people will get red pilled. Push us too far too soon and we'll democratically end you libtard fags. Push us too far once our numbers are reduced and we will fucking genocide you out of our countries. Anyone who isn't white should stay the fuck out of Anglosphere countries. Cucked mainland Europe can burn for all I care.

That's so cute.
To bad i'm a satanist.

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
He was killed by the DNC for leaking e-mails proving the Democrats conspired to steal the nomination from Sanders.

If god is real may he strike me with a bolt of elec-

Just kidding, fuck that yahweh faggot whore.
Inb4 edgy m'atheism

The party of Lincoln has become the party of Nixon and Trump. Third impeachment they're out right?

Social Justice is done

AntiFags keep on wishing we have all the guns !! Berkeley was just the start . We are hunting you now everywhere !!

>delusional
>heartbroken
>pantshitter

you kike nigger cunt, stop projecting

Done? We've yet begun to fight!

I stand armed in solidarity with you leaf friend, I am willing to fight and die to protect my white children.

You literally just admitted to working with the media...

Either this is B8 or you are a retard.

>we need to silence you because you figured out SETH RICH

Seth rich was murdered by the DNC.

it's so obvious now. These people are so terrible at their jobs - seriously.

Kek, stay mad that the POTUS is kicking your jewish ass right now.

Why you so angry? Did your boyfriend leave you and turn straight?

Jesus Christ died for my socialized healthcare

Nice text spacing you moron. Try getting a real job shill.

Youre the same faggot using that cuntoon from yesterday. Enjoy your ban.
Saged.

Hey sharebutts, blueballs, sherbert, dilbert, dildo, or whatever you cunts are calling yourselves, you can get fucked. Sup Forums exists solely to upset liberal faggots and make fun of Jews and Canadians. You're an ain't shit bitch who will do nothing to change that.

"Lord Of Dankness", my old friend,
Normies oppressing us again...

youtube.com/watch?v=6Knuwl2ZQXE

bump for keks

OP you're really reminding me of pic related right now.

Oh we will see about that.

PS literally didn't fucking read

Its is not even 9am... and i'm going to bed fucking kys

If the democrats are stupid enough to nominate more candidates like Hillary Clinton, Trump is safe. As is the job of your glas supplier.

they can't destroy the ideology of lulz aka kek

>not being a jebhead

better than average larp, still applying some seasoning to this post though

My breakfast is done.