ATTENTION CHRISTIANS WHO HATE REFUGEES

Remember that Jesus was also a refugee into Egypt as a child. You should not hate people who seek safety in other countries regardless if they are from Mexico, the Middle East, or anywhere else. Many of the people on Sup Forums have a racist sense of nationalism that is damaging to most important teaching of Jesus: that you should love your fellow human beings like yourself. Please do not fall into their trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zzsPUaJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's another liberals pretend to be christians episode

Do you even think before you speak, or do you just diarrhea the first thing that comes to mind?

He spent his entire life inside the Roman empire

yeah the first massive globalist multicultural empire

> Those I love I rebuke and punish
> Charity begins at home

If I thought "caring" for a refugee would be the right thing to do I would. As it stands, most of them are criminals who need to be dealt with like criminals.

Those who come in and show they're contrite and ready to be a good christian can be treated as such by being sent straight to missionarize their brothers and sisters in somalia and iraq.

>Remember that Jesus was also a refugee into Egypt as a child.

Jesus was brought from one part of the Roman Empire to another, you heathen twat.

Jesus never had to deal with disgusting spics and niggers though.

Jesus wasn't real

Try again libFag you failed bible study . Jesus was never a border jumper !!

Egypt had zero welfare and never gave them rights as subjects, we should learn from them.

Most Americans just don't want to pay for their fucking everything's

God Bless You OP. There will be a day our Lord says Depart from me. A horror I'm sure.

The problem is not the people but the sabotage being performed. You can't be that gullible. I'm willing to help but not going to fall for a scheme.

Why don't we just coup the gov of mexico? We seem to do it to every other govt.

umm what? are you saying that Jews used Jesus' family as a weapon to destroy the Aryan race? Because that's what Jews are going with immigration right now. Totally different things, k sweetie?

>Assumes Mexicans and Muslims are people
Kek

That was Killed by Multiculturalism, they kept enlisting foreigners as troops and mercenarys until the various generals and warlords became kings unto themselves and it fell apart.

this

>this

I don't think anyone here is a religious retard.

>you should love and accept people and turn the other cheek and stuff because the bible says so and you're a nationalist so probably a christian
>no i don't believe in any of those absurd jewish fairy tales but maybe i can convince you to support illegal immigration somehow by making a biblical appeal
the classic "hypocrisy" gambit

I don't hate them b/c of where they're from. I hate them b/c racially they're inferior nigger trash and/or insectoid chinks

Christian refugees are fine.
No Muslims.

Instate a religious test immediately to enter America.
We only accept children from our Father in heaven.

Old testament told jews not to mix with other nations.

Fuck off, cuck. The bible doesn't preach multiculturalism.

discord.gg/zzsPUaJ

>platform 9 3/4

I bet JK Rowling pleasured herself for thinking of something that creative

Jesus specificially said my kingdom is not of this world and that earthly laws should stand in this plain of existence.

People coming to the US or Europe just because they get gibs goes directly against the Protestant work ethic that made Europe great.

Don't be a faggot you fucking atheist queer.

I am atheist checkmate

Also
>follow Jesus on things WE like but not on things we don't like such as prayer, homosexuality, witchcraft, drugs and alcohol etc

Jesus would've been a white/Semitic Nationalist if he were around these "refugees" and "immigrants" as well.

I'm guessing it was 9 3/4 inches long.

So Mexishits and Aids infested Africans are good then? Faggot

If I'm the last person on earth it's not wage slavery because it isn't someone else forcing me to work for food, it's myself.

>discord.gg/zzsPUaJ
I'm awaiting my vetting process.

He was. Not saying he was the son of God and all that but the guy did live that much is certain.
And I don't believe in God or any religion just in case you were wondering.

You've obviously been living in a bubble and not seeing what's happening in Europe.

These people aren't refugees, they're Muslim fundamentalists.

Hey there slugger,
I've been inspecting you for a while now, and my fellow comrades and I have reason to believe that you could be a Mexico. Now, I'm not racist, and I'm not saying that you're a taquito-eating, siesta-taking brown person, but ya do have skin darker than mine, and I think you need to check your priviledge. WHAT PART OF AMERICA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? GET THOSE FLOUR TORTILLAS OUT OF YOUR DIRTY EARHOLES AND LISTEN UP FUCKFACE! IF YOU DON'T CONFESS TO BEING A MEXICO, I'M GOING TO DIG UP YOUR GARDENING ANCESTORS AND SHOVE PESOS UP THEIR URETHRAS. I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR SHIT-STAINED MARACAS AND STICK THEM IN YOUR BURRITOS. I'M GOING TO SQUEEZE A FAT MARIACHI BAND INTO YOUR ANAL CAVITY. So, I'm going to ask again- are you a Mexico?

Nobody's forcing you to work now. You're free to go innawoods and subsist, sit on your ass and starve, go in the streets and beg or get a jerb.

yeah and you could just enslave niggers to work for you

"Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division." Luke 12:51

Fuck off libtard.

If they're Christians and are in need of help, yes.

Practicing homosexuals who do not repent will burn in hell.

This is incredibly blasphemous. You can't compare refugees to the savior.

>cucktianity

so glad i grew out of this retarded meme

They stop being refugees when they start taking advantage of Western kindness. Stop acting like every sandnigger rapist is a war refugee who needs a free house and legal immunity.

Wasn't he documented and legal?

Jesus specifically tells you not to let them live in their lands or to abode in theirs.
source red letters, no verse you need all of them bitch

Oh fuck off

this didn't happen

why do i have to fight and die for my countries people AND yours, when you wont fight for yourself.

fuck off we're full.

>pic unrelated
d's makes her the new speaker of the house

>mfw ''''''christians''''' here deny the globalist and charitable nature of the church because they handle the truth and need their sky fairy to comfort them while at the same times rejecting the basic themes and principles of christ like grace, tolerance and samaritan charity for strangers and the marginalized

Yup. The whole point of him being born in a manger was that his folks were traveling to register with the Roman census. Egypt was a part of the Roman Empire. Traveling to Egypt to get away from Herrod would be like leaving New York State for Tennessee to avoid extradition.

That threw me for a second.

>Why did the pope build a wall around the Vatican?
to keep out the Muslims.

>Why did Israel build a wall around themself?
(Jesus was jewish)
To keep out the muslims

>Why will America build a wall?
to keep out the muslims and the mooching cockroaches like them.

Jesus had to go back. If the Son of God doesn't get an exception, neither does anyone else.

Where in the bible did Jesus get free shit and rape children?

Israel will never turn away refugees.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#RefugeesWelcomeInIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael

DIAF nigger lover

Look at the noses - you can just tell. The nose knows...

Jesus never lived in Egypt you fucktard!
And for the stupid guy who quoted where Jesus said: "I bring division"..
Do some research, when you read a verse, you must reflect! Like when you read a famous quote, you must reflect.

If Jesus said that, it's because when you're christian you are hated by other people. Look in muslims countries when they kill people for being christians or because they left islam for christiannism.

I'm not a christian but I really like Jesus as one of the best human.

And where I leave, there are millions of muslims migrants from Africa or Turkish people, and only the catholics people takes refugees in their house.

I've never seen or heard that a muslim have taken a muslim in his house.

Ok, now good bye bro