Fucking Being Invaded

we are being fucking invaded by (((reddit))). i dont know who is actually doing this, but they know what there fucking doing. thoughts?

fuck off (((shareblue)) trash

Go back to sleep. It's just Sup Forums being Sup Forums.

We're here, we're queer, and here to stay.

I know I said here twice.

MPOLGA

>how do i take gold OP?

you can see in the (((reddit))) comments that there using language specifically designed to trigger us. such as shadilay and kekistani, i wonder if this is a sargon invasion. is he plotting behind our backs? pertending to be our allies?

i think you need to go back.

The absolutely brilliant mods over at T_D decided that in a form of protest over some of their mods being removed by the reddit admins that'd they'd be closing the subreddit for a day in protest.

So they've sent at least one hundred thousand plebbit users scattering in all directions, and obviously Sup Forums is the perfect place to migrate too.

i've just been telling them to stop being faggots and lurk for a few weeks.

You're retarded and shitting up this board, lurk for a while.

>getting invaded by sane people
rekt

Are all frogposters Redditors?

hmm, mayby it is a reddit invasion then. but still it seems like there trying to annoy. using fucking shadilay in posts.

It is 'they're,' you ignorant fuck. Learn English and then we might let you post like a normal human being.

You dont seem to understand what reddit users are like Seamus. They're not actually intentionally being annoying, thats how they normally post on T_D

THE LEAFS TRYING TO KILL PEPE THE REDDITORS WILL BE BLAMED FOR USING PEPES IN AN ATTEMPT TO KILL PEPE ! leave our INNOCENT PRINCE ALONE

Only the frog posters that talk like autists are.

see:

are all leafs shitposters?

It's 'they're,' you ignorant fuck. Learn how to grammar before you try to put arguments together n Englsh. Fucking shills

>Learn how to grammar before
>arguments together n Englsh.

im sorry that i dont spend the time to type properally on a website thats this autistic. lets be honest here, were not exactly the best humanity has to offer.

god if thats true, then they truly are scum and must be re-educated.

How do I check my post history?

...are you trying to trigger us? BECAUSE ITS FUCKING WORKING. THE ENTIRE POINT OF Sup Forums IS THAT YOU HAVE NO HISTORY, YOU COULD BE ANYONE

Oh, well is there an extension like reddit

enhancment suite to make this site more

user friendly?

ah so you were trying to trigger us. anyways why would anyone want to make this place like reddit. it hurts my soul just thinking it.

Kek likes Reddit now.

kek likes reddit? REDDIT. i guess a leaf cant truly grasp the will of kek

Fuck off shareblue
Fuck off plebbit
Reddit is worse than shareblue. Shareblue wouldn't be an issue if you faggots didn't post in every single fucking thread. JUST STOP FUCKING POSTING EVERYTIME YOU SEE SOMETHING.
I know its a shill thread, you know its a shill thread, everybody fucking knows its a shill thread. So stop posting in them. In fact stop posting altogether. You plebbitfags need to learn self control or get out.

Can you please format your post like this

to make it easier to read. The gentlemen

on this website are really going to benefit

from the influence of those of us

migrating here from other places. It's

kind of like multiculturalism in a way. I bet

we will all benefit from each other's

different views. :)

Yay! I got "dubs"!

your being too obvious now. you need to learn how to bait people better.

LOL

Also, how do I "Try Force"?

calm down, noob... Sup Forums is always being invaded.

SHADILAY!